Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New PSA with Big RED Warning Triangle?

Posted 9 months ago More by James M.

Not sure how this works. How have I managed to acquire a new PSA with a big red Triangle? Is this normal? Slightly Bemused. James M
Not sure how this works. How have I managed to acquire a new PSA with a big red Triangle? Is this normal? Slightly Bemused.

James M

3x SUPPORT
James M.

Thailand

Posted 9 months ago

Please check the key code in affiliate snapshot or in Genealogy to have an idea how you acquired it.
Please check the key code in affiliate snapshot or in Genealogy to have an idea how you acquired it.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 9 months ago

The key to these notices are at the bottom of the Geneology page....the Red Triangle = Affiliate needs to log in soon to prevent SFI account cancellation due to inactivity Good Luck
The key to these notices are at the bottom of the Geneology
page....the Red Triangle = Affiliate needs to log in soon to prevent SFI account cancellation due to inactivity
Good Luck
Ruthe M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hello James Ithink will help if you tell us the way you acquire them. I don't know which way you acquire them (purchase, bid and build ,auctions or some other way). Maybe your sponsor reasign this PSA to you? This seems to me only possible options . In all other ways we receive fresh, new affiliates . At least , I always did, never happened to me to get red triangle PSA or CSA, except when my sponsor reasign them to me.
Hello James
Ithink will help if you tell us the way you acquire them.
I don't know which way you acquire them (purchase, bid and build ,auctions or some other way). Maybe your sponsor reasign this PSA to you? This seems to me only possible options .
In all other ways we receive fresh, new affiliates . At least , I always did, never happened to me to get red triangle PSA or CSA, except when my sponsor reasign them to me.
3x SUPPORT
Morena A.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi James! The Red Triangle indicates that the PSA was registered one year ago, check in genealogy when that PSA is registered. It's not normal for you to get a PSA that was registered a year ago.
Hi James!
The Red Triangle indicates that the PSA was registered one year ago, check in genealogy when that PSA is registered. It's not normal for you to get a PSA that was registered a year ago.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hello James, The Red Triangle members are your old PSA/CSA in your downline who are inactive for more than 320-365 days and will be removed soon. You might have received them before and now their inactivity has passed the required days so now you see the red triangle next to their name in Genealogy... hope this is helpful... wishing you all the best and success...
Hello James,

The Red Triangle members are your old PSA/CSA in your downline who are inactive for more than 320-365 days and will be removed soon. You might have received them before and now their inactivity has passed the required days so now you see the red triangle next to their name in Genealogy...

hope this is helpful...

wishing you all the best and success...
8x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Marica G.

It could be that you get this PSA from your sponsor. He reassign him to you. Try to contact that PSA. Sometimes they become active with new sponsor.
It could be that you get this PSA from your sponsor. He reassign him to you.
Try to contact that PSA. Sometimes they become active with new sponsor.
Marica G.

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

James M I think those are PSA in your downline who are inactive for more than 320-365 days and will be removed soon.
James M
I think those are PSA in your downline who are inactive for more than 320-365 days and will be removed soon.
4x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by James M. 1 Reply

Sorry Members, I should have mentioned the code. The code is 1101. Date joined: Mon. Oct 24th, 2016 | Sun. Feb 26th, 2017 SFI ID XXXXX (Sponsor: James M. ) Also, like to mention I have been a member for just two months so they were not in my downline. Where do I find a list of codes from regarding PSA etc? Many thanx for the response.
Sorry Members, I should have mentioned the code. The code is 1101.
Date joined: Mon. Oct 24th, 2016 | Sun. Feb 26th, 2017 SFI ID XXXXX (Sponsor: James M. )

Also, like to mention I have been a member for just two months so they were not in my downline.

Where do I find a list of codes from regarding PSA etc? Many thanx for the response.

3x SUPPORT
James M.

Thailand

I just look who is your sponsor. I am sorry but I have to say: your sponsor have a bad picture for this business. If PSA is woman, and if that woman is from some countries like India and many others, that photo can be a problem for that woman because of their culture. That is why is our profile picture so important to our business. Your picture is professional and showing that you are a business man. Try to contact that PSA. Maybe you can activate that person. Good luck
I just look who is your sponsor. I am sorry but I have to say: your sponsor have a bad picture for this business.
If PSA is woman, and if that woman is from some countries like India and many others, that photo can be a problem for that woman because of their culture. That is why is our profile picture so important to our business.
Your picture is professional and showing that you are a business man. Try to contact that PSA. Maybe you can activate that person.
Good luck
Marica G.

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Ljiljana A.

Hello James! You are associated with SFI less than a year (365 days). The red flagged is received by inactive members of 320 to 365 days. The best way to get information is to look at the Genealogy. There you will find history for each PSA labeled with red flagged. Perhaps this is the PSA assigned to you by your sponsor. This is the usual form of helping your sponsor to achieve status. Sometimes inactive PSAs are activated with a new sponsor, especially if they are from the same country or the same spoken area. I want you success in the job! Ljiljana
Hello James!
You are associated with SFI less than a year (365 days). The red flagged is received by inactive members of 320 to 365 days. The best way to get information is to look at the Genealogy. There you will find history for each PSA labeled with red flagged. Perhaps this is the PSA assigned to you by your sponsor. This is the usual form of helping your sponsor to achieve status. Sometimes inactive PSAs are activated with a new sponsor, especially if they are from the same country or the same spoken area.
I want you success in the job!
Ljiljana
SUPPORT
Ljiljana A.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Just go to your genealogy and open reassign tab. You will see that PSA is not able for reassigning.
Just go to your genealogy and open reassign tab. You will see that PSA is not able for reassigning.
Marica G.

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings