Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are Rewardicals replacing Versa Points along with MRP

Posted 9 months ago More by David C.

I am having a hard time finding the forum that Gery said that the Rewardicals are replacing the VPs in the Super Deals Purchase. If anyone could point me in the right direction or give me a link to this post that would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking on and off for the last two days without any results. In our leader Gery's initial forum post he said that we will now get 1000 Rewardicals included in every Super Deal Purchase. Not mentioning that this is a replacement to the Super Deals Purchase VPs. I do believe that the 1000 Rewardicals was posted as a bonus rather than a replacement to the VPs. If Rewardicals are a replacement to the VPs awarded to us with every Super Deal Purchase, does this mean that Rewardicals are replacing MRPs and also VPs now? To enhance my point if Rewardicals are replacing VPs than why? When one of the items we can trade for with our Rewardicals is VPs.
I am having a hard time finding the forum that Gery said that the Rewardicals are replacing the VPs in the Super Deals Purchase. If anyone could point me in the right direction or give me a link to this post that would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking on and off for the last two days without any results. In our leader Gery's initial forum post he said that we will now get 1000 Rewardicals included in every Super Deal Purchase. Not mentioning that this is a replacement to the Super Deals Purchase VPs. I do believe that the 1000 Rewardicals was posted as a bonus rather than a replacement to the VPs. If Rewardicals are a replacement to the VPs awarded to us with every Super Deal Purchase, does this mean that Rewardicals are replacing MRPs and also VPs now? To enhance my point if Rewardicals are replacing VPs than why? When one of the items we can trade for with our Rewardicals is VPs.
David C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K.

Do you mean this one? https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303&sfiid=21505
Do you mean this one?

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303&sfiid=21505
146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,008 | Followers: 1,170 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago

Hello David, I think, you are looking for this link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230938
Hello David,

I think, you are looking for this link:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230938
344x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Marija B. 2 Replies

Hi David, I know the post you are reffering too, but can't find it now. As I understood, VPs won't be replaced as we can exchange RTs to VPs. For MRPs, they are staying this way for some time, we will be informed in time when they are going to be replaced with Rewardical. If I find the original post, I will share the link. Have a great day.
Hi David,
I know the post you are reffering too, but can't find it now.
As I understood, VPs won't be replaced as we can exchange RTs to VPs. For MRPs, they are staying this way for some time, we will be informed in time when they are going to be replaced with Rewardical.
If I find the original post, I will share the link.
Have a great day.
33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

As I read, MRP is replaced with Rewardical, not Vp's. https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with-rewardicals/ and Forum https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109308
As I read, MRP is replaced with Rewardical, not Vp's.
news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with-rewardicals/
and Forum
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109308
20x SUPPORT
Metodija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

@Marija, I think David is talking about THIS VPs...note generally [img]https://i.imgur.com/jBMk7Qs.jpg[/img]
@Marija,
I think David is talking about THIS VPs...note generally

146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Hi David,[code][/code] Is this the one you're looking for? https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109318 It's the MRP to Rewardicals... Then these rewardicals can be redeemed to VersaPoints, TCredits or CSA etc. It's your choice.
Hi David,

Is this the one you're looking for?
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109318
It's the MRP to Rewardicals... Then these rewardicals can be redeemed to VersaPoints, TCredits or CSA etc. It's your choice.
Glenda P.

Philippines

quote" "TC Direct products now come with Rewardicals December 13, 2017 by lrobison0967 Effective immediately,[b] instead of receiving MRP as a “rebate”[/b] with orders for TripleClicks Direct items, you’ll now receive Rewardicals instead. This change is in concert with our companywide move toward awarding Rewardical Tokens for games, contests, and more. As you know, you can exchange Rewardicals for a variety of goodies and cool stuff at Rewardical.com."
quote"
"TC Direct products now come with Rewardicals
December 13, 2017 by lrobison0967

Effective immediately, instead of receiving MRP as a “rebate” with orders for TripleClicks Direct items, you’ll now receive Rewardicals instead. This change is in concert with our companywide move toward awarding Rewardical Tokens for games, contests, and more. As you know, you can exchange Rewardicals for a variety of goodies and cool stuff at Rewardical.com."

146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Everyone : Thank you David for bring this up again about Rewardicals , and the recent changes that are being made here lately ; which this was announced in 2017 the changes that were going to be made in 2018 , and it's going to be another change we all are going to be able to compromise with in the changing times ahead. SFI is still constantly growing as well as changing , and we're going to have to do the same ; which change is inevitable , and growth in this company is our responsibility to keep up with here at SFI . May you all be blessed ! :bowtie:
Hello Everyone :

Thank you David for bring this up again about Rewardicals , and the recent changes that are being made here lately ; which this was announced in 2017 the changes that were going to be made in 2018 , and it's going to be another change we all are going to be able to compromise with in the changing times ahead. SFI is still constantly growing as well as changing , and we're going to have to do the same ; which change is inevitable , and growth in this company is our responsibility to keep up with here at SFI .

May you all be blessed !

Randolph T.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

The short answer is NO. They achieve two different outcomes not related to each other, MRP, on the other hand, achieves the same results. Andy Zeus Anderson
The short answer is NO. They achieve two different outcomes not related to each other, MRP, on the other hand, achieves the same results.

Andy Zeus Anderson
63x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Hi David C., In no way I read VP is replaced by Rewardicals! In fact it says:"Super Deals Now Comes with FREE Rewardicals!" "Effective Immediately each time you purchase a Super Deal, you'll ALSO automatically receive as a special bonus 1000 Rewardicals!" Read here: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303&sfid=21505 You can also read here about how can you earn Rewardical Tokens: www.sfimg.com/support/solution?catid=26444&id=230938 And here: news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with:rewardicals/ It says:"TC Direct products now come with Rewardical Tokens" Hope this will help. Greetings from St. Maarten, Orsine Emid
Hi David C.,

In no way I read VP is replaced by Rewardicals!
In fact it says:"Super Deals Now Comes with FREE Rewardicals!"
"Effective Immediately each time you purchase a Super Deal, you'll ALSO automatically receive as a special bonus 1000 Rewardicals!"
Read here: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303&sfid=21505

You can also read here about how can you earn Rewardical Tokens:
www.sfimg.com/support/solution?catid=26444&id=230938

And here: news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with:rewardicals/
It says:"TC Direct products now come with Rewardical Tokens"

Hope this will help.
Greetings from St. Maarten,
Orsine Emid
20x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Hello David I believe you are referencing to the December newsletter on Rewardicals check out link below: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with-rewardicals/ Hope this helps Good Luck
Hello David

I believe you are referencing to the December newsletter on Rewardicals check out link below:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with-rewardicals/

Hope this helps

Good Luck
Ronald G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings