SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Welcome from Maree in Christchurch.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

Welcome my name is Maree. After the Christchurch Earthquakes I decided not to open another store. Instead I transferred my shop to Triple Clicks. SFI and Triple Clicks are a very new concept here in New Zealand. YOU will love all the opportunities they supply. Numerous different ways to generate an Income working from home. I can not stress enough, when promoting be very aware their are a lot of scams on line. SFI is the original earning opportunity. So many try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results. Disappearing into the night will all their members hard earned cash. If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business, you've come to the right place. It takes experience - which can take you years to develop... or... which SFI can provide to you FREE. The real test is not about earning in the first few months. It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg. This is why I love SFI. It is not about the money you might earn. It is about the entertainment they provide, the bargains on offer. The new network of people you meet. Whether Old or Young. Housebound or Bored. SFI will provide you with all you need. Three step plan I recommend to all my down line. 1. Go through your "TO-DO LIST" step by step daily. Click all Red Tabs on your home page. 2. Refer to your VP Ledger often. Check your emails and complete your daily tasks. 3. Available ONLY for your first 10 days as a SFI Member! Check your fast track bonus. Log into Triple Clicks Daily. Click above Games. Play knockout Trivia plus Card King Game. Finish with the Gold Streak. When Finished BE SURE to click Games above and click the purple box LEARN More to receive your FREE ENTRIES with the Daily Grand. Also go back to your home page once completing the daily to do and claim your extra entry. Build up your MRP points. Then purchase 1 T credits with these rewards earning VP Points. :family: I enjoy holding coffee mornings once every few weeks. Brain storming and sharing ideas.
Welcome my name is Maree.
After the Christchurch Earthquakes I decided not to open another store.
Instead I transferred my shop to Triple Clicks.
SFI and Triple Clicks are a very new concept here in New Zealand.

YOU will love all the opportunities they supply.
Numerous different ways to generate an Income working from home.
I can not stress enough, when promoting be very aware their are a lot of scams on line.
SFI is the original earning opportunity. So many try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results.
Disappearing into the night will all their members hard earned cash.

If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business, you've come to the right place.
It takes experience - which can take you years to develop... or... which SFI can provide to you FREE.
The real test is not about earning in the first few months.
It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg.
This is why I love SFI. It is not about the money you might earn.
It is about the entertainment they provide, the bargains on offer. The new network of people you meet.
Whether Old or Young. Housebound or Bored. SFI will provide you with all you need.

Three step plan I recommend to all my down line.
1. Go through your "TO-DO LIST" step by step daily. Click all Red Tabs on your home page.
2. Refer to your VP Ledger often. Check your emails and complete your daily tasks.
3. Available ONLY for your first 10 days as a SFI Member! Check your fast track bonus.

Play knockout Trivia plus Card King Game. Finish with the Gold Streak.
When Finished BE SURE to click Games above and click the purple box LEARN More to receive your FREE ENTRIES with the Daily Grand. Also go back to your home page once completing the daily to do and claim your extra entry.
Build up your MRP points. Then purchase 1 T credits with these rewards earning VP Points.

I enjoy holding coffee mornings once every few weeks. Brain storming and sharing ideas.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted over 3 years ago

Maree, Hi! Thanks for sharing and for what you are doing in your SFI business. You inspire me. And I have mentioned your ECA as an example for my team to look at. I agree that SFI is very new to New Zealand. Actually I think the new Forum format will help us grow SFI here. And I think the future will be huge! I'm looking forward to the journey. Thinks can only improve!
Maree, Hi!
Thanks for sharing and for what you are doing in your SFI business. You inspire me. And I have mentioned your ECA as an example for my team to look at.
I agree that SFI is very new to New Zealand.
Actually I think the new Forum format will help us grow SFI here.
And I think the future will be huge!
I'm looking forward to the journey.
Thinks can only improve!
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Maree and Gilbert, Great to see you here. :smiley: I am still working on getting an Auckland group together. I have 59 names from old A2A who responded to my message. Of them 7 are in or near Auckland. :family: I have 24 email addresses that I will use to keep in touch (incl you two) My philosophy for using the 10 new friends is for them to be people in Auckland for whom I do not have email addresses. Then, other important people in NZ until I have their email addresses. When I have all the email addresses, I will friend other important people in SFI. I see the 10 new friends as being a constantly changing list. I am 'following' all 'old' A2A friends. Does this philosophy sound reasonable to you? It's experimental at this stage and I welcome your feedback, either here or by email. Best wishes, John PS Jean V, CINDY, P Rangi T. If you are in NZ please request me as a friend so I can update you with whats happening.
Hi Maree and Gilbert,
Great to see you here.

I am still working on getting an Auckland group together.
I have 59 names from old A2A who responded to my message.
Of them 7 are in or near Auckland.

I have 24 email addresses that I will use to keep in touch (incl you two)
My philosophy for using the 10 new friends is for them to be people in Auckland for whom I do not have email addresses.
Then, other important people in NZ until I have their email addresses.
When I have all the email addresses, I will friend other important people in SFI.
I see the 10 new friends as being a constantly changing list.

I am 'following' all 'old' A2A friends.

Does this philosophy sound reasonable to you?
It's experimental at this stage and I welcome your feedback, either here or by email.
Best wishes,
John

PS Jean V, CINDY, P Rangi T. If you are in NZ please request me as a friend so I can update you with whats happening.

Posted over 3 years ago

i need help to earn.. I have to be straight up i have been here more than a year and i have logged on every single day and still getting no where. I am about to give up
i need help to earn.. I have to be straight up i have been here more than a year and i have logged on every single day and still getting no where. I am about to give up

Great replies guys. Yes I am doing the same. Making my 10 friends at A2A people in NZ. I feel you decide what you want with SFI. If it is for share entertainment. Then you have come to the right place. If it is to generate an income. Then personally I feel you need to set up a standing order. Next you need to start promoting your SFI links. Apply for your own ECA Store. State you sell local crafts. Hit the markets and introduce yourself to the stall holders. Offer to add some of their products to your SFI ECA Store, selling on a commission basis. Once they start to see sales. They will not hesitate to sign up for their own ECA Store. Never give up. I have a plan which I follow daily. I have my own domain so I can design my SFI training website. Here I list all my training for my team, giving them access also to my Sales Generating Leads Program. I use this solely to promote SFI. True 24/7 support for my team when I am off line, they still gain access to the training etc. I also have an auto responder. Here I design my SFI splash with campaign capturing email addresses. I can then introduce all these new people to SFI. Updating them weekly with my broadcasts and updates. I design a SFI Gift Card Splash, which I promote at all my sales generating leads programs. People register to redeem the Gift Card Code. It is all about team support, communication, participation and duplication. Most important promoting.:smiley:
Great replies guys. Yes I am doing the same. Making my 10 friends at A2A people in NZ.
I feel you decide what you want with SFI.
If it is for share entertainment. Then you have come to the right place.
If it is to generate an income.
Then personally I feel you need to set up a standing order.
Next you need to start promoting your SFI links.
Apply for your own ECA Store. State you sell local crafts.
Hit the markets and introduce yourself to the stall holders. Offer to add some of their products to your SFI ECA Store, selling on a commission basis. Once they start to see sales. They will not hesitate to sign up for their own ECA Store.

Never give up. I have a plan which I follow daily. I have my own domain so I can design my SFI training website.
Here I list all my training for my team, giving them access also to my Sales Generating Leads Program.
I use this solely to promote SFI. True 24/7 support for my team when I am off line, they still gain access to the training etc.

I also have an auto responder. Here I design my SFI splash with campaign capturing email addresses.
I can then introduce all these new people to SFI. Updating them weekly with my broadcasts and updates.
I design a SFI Gift Card Splash, which I promote at all my sales generating leads programs. People register to redeem the Gift Card Code.
It is all about team support, communication, participation and duplication. Most important promoting.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gilbert M.

Idea for Lavinia. Hold Coffee mornings introducing people to SFI. You can select your favorite Triple Click products to sell to these people. Introduce them also to all the Kiwi ECA stores. YOU earn commissions from all your sales. Let them explore the items on offer. Instead of hitting the Malls or Shops. See what is on offer first in your local area. You can earn for shopping and selling. Avon Tupperware etc charge fortunes to be sale reps. SFI charge no start up costs. YOU have everything at your finger tips. There are endless opportunities at SFI. :smiley:
Idea for Lavinia.
Hold Coffee mornings introducing people to SFI. You can select your favorite Triple Click products to sell to these people. Introduce them also to all the Kiwi ECA stores. YOU earn commissions from all your sales. Let them explore the items on offer.
Instead of hitting the Malls or Shops. See what is on offer first in your local area. You can earn for shopping and selling.
Avon Tupperware etc charge fortunes to be sale reps. SFI charge no start up costs. YOU have everything at your finger tips.
There are endless opportunities at SFI.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gilbert M.

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Maree, thank you very much for the information you shared.You are inspirational for my team and myself.
Hi Maree, thank you very much for the information you shared.You are inspirational for my team and myself.
Benito G D.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

You are welcome. My top Tip Go and apply for your ECA Store. I suggest to hit your local markets and offer to sell some of their stock on a commission basis. Once they start to see sales. They will be lining up to join. Not sure how to apply. YOU can sign up from my link, it will take you to your account to log into not mine. I have also added the SFI banner link I use to go and blast everywhere. http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxx/ECA http://static.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner434.jpg I also get all my SFI team to sign up and receive my SFI boot camp training series. [[i]Removed link to website, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES[/url][/i]] This is a step by step daily planner. Share with all your team the training. :family:
You are welcome.
My top Tip Go and apply for your ECA Store.
I suggest to hit your local markets and offer to sell some of their stock on a commission basis.
Once they start to see sales. They will be lining up to join.
Not sure how to apply. YOU can sign up from my link, it will take you to your account to log into not mine.
I have also added the SFI banner link I use to go and blast everywhere.
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxx/ECA
static.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner434.jpg
I also get all my SFI team to sign up and receive my SFI boot camp training series.
[Removed link to website, per FORUM RULES]
This is a step by step daily planner. Share with all your team the training.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gilbert M.

Posted over 3 years ago

Good morning Maree
Good morning Maree

HI Lavina what a lovely name. I hope all is well.:smiley:
HI Lavina what a lovely name. I hope all is well.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings