Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Winter Olympics

Posted 4 months ago

I was watching the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies last night. What a beautiful program. I have a couple of observations. One, wouldn't it be wonderful if that spirit of their community effort, could permeate all facets of the world? Secondly, I noticed that some well-populated countries (i.e., Serbia and India) had a small number of athletes competing. I finally realized that the rest of their country must have stayed home, developing their SFI businesses! By the way, those country's are very important to SFI.
I was watching the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies last night. What a beautiful program. I have a couple of observations. One, wouldn't it be wonderful if that spirit of their community effort, could permeate all facets of the world? Secondly, I noticed that some well-populated countries (i.e., Serbia and India) had a small number of athletes competing. I finally realized that the rest of their country must have stayed home, developing their SFI businesses! By the way, those country's are very important to SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations, Franklyn!
Congratulations, Franklyn!
Ivana D.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago

I,m glad that even kosova is taking part for the first time in this olympics i wish you success in this competition.
I,m glad that even kosova is taking part for the first time in this olympics i wish you success in this competition.
SUPPORT
Xhemajli K.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Franklin for this post, With my wife being from the Ukraine, she was pleased that they won there first medal. Which just happened to be Gold today. Good luck to all the Olympians. Frank
Thanks Franklin for this post,

With my wife being from the Ukraine, she was pleased that they won there first medal. Which just happened to be Gold today.

Good luck to all the Olympians.

Frank
SUPPORT
Francis & Natasha K.

Canada

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

India and Serbia will compete at the Summer Olympics with medals that they do not win at the Winter Olympics. And in SFI, India and Serbia will remain among the best. lived Franklin and thank you for observing [img]https://i.imgur.com/eZNVPtp.jpg[/img]
India and Serbia will compete at the Summer Olympics with medals that they do not win at the Winter Olympics. And in SFI, India and Serbia will remain among the best.
lived Franklin and thank you for observing
Milan K.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings