Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

new features introduced in forum

Posted 9 months ago

SFI introduced two new features for forum. Indeed these were badly needed. It is for sure that the number of threads will now reduce. However they will be more meaningful.
SFI introduced two new features for forum. Indeed these were badly needed. It is for sure that the number of threads will now reduce. However they will be more meaningful.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Dakshesh, Thanks for the information. It is needed, because many are asking the same questions, I hope those that have questions, will go to the Form search and put in their question first. This will be very helpful. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OmLZmRb.jpg[/img] May you be Blessed with Success.
Hi Dakshesh,

Thanks for the information. It is needed, because many are asking the same questions,
I hope those that have questions, will go to the Form search and put in their question first.
This will be very helpful.

May you be Blessed with Success.

21x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Dear Dakshesh S , You have noticed this nicely, and what will the reaction be ? It depends on topics and needs . In any case , everyone has become accustomed to using other social networks . A lot of success and good topic, regardless of the form . Best Regards !
Dear Dakshesh S ,
You have noticed this nicely,
and what will the reaction be ?
It depends on topics and needs .
In any case , everyone has become accustomed to using other social networks .
A lot of success and good topic, regardless of the form .
Best Regards !
298x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Dakshesh, Hope all is well with you and yours.:smile: Yes, Forum has been given a new face-look. Forum is more efficient by removing most of unnecessary info. Don't be hesitant in making a contribution to Forum for we need it. To me it is like my personal 'morning news-paper' Good job Gery and team.:thumbsup: To all who are reading my contribution, have an enjoyable 'valentine day by showing love to all.' Clarence:sunglasses: W
Hi Dakshesh,
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Yes, Forum has been given a new face-look.
Forum is more efficient by removing most of unnecessary info.
Don't be hesitant in making a contribution to Forum for we need it.
To me it is like my personal 'morning news-paper'
Good job Gery and team.

To all who are reading my contribution, have an enjoyable 'valentine
day by showing love to all.'
Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, Dakshesh S. I agree with you. Forum changes were needed to increase the quality of posts. Hopes that many will agree with me. All the best!
Hi, Dakshesh S.
I agree with you.
Forum changes were needed to increase the quality of posts.
Hopes that many will agree with me.
All the best!
55x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi! IMHO,it's just a matter of POV. Depending on each individual. Personally, I prefer a short answer to the question. From practice, however, when I received a long answer, there was everything described but no answer to my question. Good Luck! Lado
Hi!

IMHO,it's just a matter of POV. Depending on each individual. Personally, I prefer a short answer to the question.
From practice, however, when I received a long answer, there was everything described but no answer to my question.

Good Luck!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sonja T. Michael Y.

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

[quote=1335323]Dear Dakshesh S , You have noticed this nicely, and what will the reaction be ? It depends on topics and needs . In any case , everyone has become accustomed to using other social networks . A lot of success and good topic, regardless of the form . Best Regards ! [/quote] Sirs Suggestion for the good development of the work in SFI, it would be interesting to scale the Sponsors of each region, that is, to speak or better indent the main language of each new affiliate, because in case of doubts or the need for assistance, it will be easier and less waste of time, a better understanding. The production will increase a lot to realize that there are complaints in this sense. Regards, Ricardo Rodrigues [[i]Removed email address, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & TIPS[/url][/i]]
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Dakshesh S ,
You have noticed this nicely,
and what will the reaction be ?
It depends on topics and needs .
In any case , everyone has become accustomed to using other social networks .
A lot of success and good topic, regardless of the form .
Best Regards !

Sirs

Suggestion for the good development of the work in SFI, it would be interesting to scale the Sponsors of each region, that is, to speak or better indent the main language of each new affiliate, because in case of doubts or the need for assistance, it will be easier and less waste of time, a better understanding. The production will increase a lot to realize that there are complaints in this sense.

Regards,

Ricardo Rodrigues
[Removed email address, per FORUM RULES & TIPS]
RICARDO R.

Brazil

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1340876]I noticed that Rewardicals are really taking off in SFI. Will Rewardicals eventually replace Versa Points?[/quote] No. VersaPoints have a very specific role in SFI that Rewardicals do not cover.
I noticed that Rewardicals are really taking off in SFI. Will Rewardicals eventually replace Versa Points?

No. VersaPoints have a very specific role in SFI that Rewardicals do not cover.
Gery

United States

Liked by Michael Y. Marta F.

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1340907][quote=1340876]I noticed that Rewardicals are really taking off in SFI. Will Rewardicals eventually replace Versa Points?[/quote] No. VersaPoints have a very specific role in SFI that Rewardicals do not cover.[/quote] So pleased to hear this directly from you. I don't think I could get my tiny little head around anything much bigger!
Gery posted:
I noticed that Rewardicals are really taking off in SFI. Will Rewardicals eventually replace Versa Points?

No. VersaPoints have a very specific role in SFI that Rewardicals do not cover.

So pleased to hear this directly from you. I don't think I could get my tiny little head around anything much bigger!
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #17

Liked by Michael Y. Gery

Posted 9 months ago

Congratulations! Muhammad Noman
Congratulations!

Muhammad Noman
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad N.