Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Option and Focus

Posted 9 months ago

Let not the option of a man interfere with the direction you are head... Sometimes we often allow others to derail our success... Focus!! Set your mind and rise to the occasion... Surround yourself with people who will fuel your flames... Not those who seeks to out it... Be smart!! Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning... Have a fantastic an a wonderful day... God bless.
Let not the option of a man interfere with the direction you are head... Sometimes we often allow others to derail our success... Focus!! Set your mind and rise to the occasion... Surround yourself with people who will fuel your flames... Not those who seeks to out it... Be smart!! Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning... Have a fantastic an a wonderful day... God bless.
Lesil B.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Lesil B , Motivation is never bad , Especially when it's like winter time . Sometimes a kind word warms . Many are focused, but it's often out of fear of not making a mistake. Thanks and all the best !
Dear Lesil B ,
Motivation is never bad ,
Especially when it's like winter time .
Sometimes a kind word warms .
Many are focused, but it's often out of fear of not making a mistake.
Thanks and all the best !
298x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, Lesil B. Thanks, good advice.:star: Our success depends on us and we should not let others prevent us on our path. I wish you all the best on this road.
Hi, Lesil B.
Thanks, good advice.

Our success depends on us and we should not let others prevent us on our path.
I wish you all the best on this road.
55x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Lesil, Thank you for sharing. I found the following online . It has helped me set my day every time. I would like to share it with everyone. PLAN A SUCCESSFUL DAY 10 Essential Ways to Plan a Successful Day 1. GET AN EARLY START. Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference. 2. PICTURE THE DESIRED RESULT. Set this as my intention for the day. 3. SET YOUR SCHEDULE. LIST YOUR TO DOS. Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency 4. PRIORITIZE HEALTHY HABITS. Plan my meals,snacks, and exercise. 5. SELECT YOUR TOP THREE. Keep focust on my priorities. 6. GET TO WORK. start small to gain momentum 7. PLAN FOR TOMORROW. set my future self up for success 8. PRACTICE GRATITUDE. Reflect and find something to be grateful for 9. UNPLUG. carve out time for me and those I love 10. COMMIT TO QUALITY SLEEP! Recharge for at least seven hours. I hope it helps keeping things focused. Have a blessed day. Monika T
Hi Lesil, Thank you for sharing.
I found the following online . It has helped me set my day every time.
I would like to share it with everyone.

PLAN A SUCCESSFUL DAY

10 Essential Ways to Plan a Successful Day

1. GET AN EARLY START.
Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference.

2. PICTURE THE DESIRED RESULT.
Set this as my intention for the day.

3. SET YOUR SCHEDULE.
LIST YOUR TO DOS.
Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency

4. PRIORITIZE HEALTHY HABITS.
Plan my meals,snacks, and exercise.

5. SELECT YOUR TOP THREE.
Keep focust on my priorities.

6. GET TO WORK.
start small to gain momentum

7. PLAN FOR TOMORROW.
set my future self up for success

8. PRACTICE GRATITUDE.
Reflect and find something to be grateful for

9. UNPLUG.
carve out time for me and those I love

10. COMMIT TO QUALITY SLEEP!
Recharge for at least seven hours.

I hope it helps keeping things focused.
Have a blessed day.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1335325]Hi Lesil, Thank you for sharing. I found the following online . It has helped me set my day every time. I would like to share it with everyone. PLAN A SUCCESSFUL DAY 10 Essential Ways to Plan a Successful Day 1. GET AN EARLY START. Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference. 2. PICTURE THE DESIRED RESULT. Set this as my intention for the day. 3. SET YOUR SCHEDULE. LIST YOUR TO DOS. Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency 4. PRIORITIZE HEALTHY HABITS. Plan my meals,snacks, and exercise. 5. SELECT YOUR TOP THREE. Keep focust on my priorities. 6. GET TO WORK. start small to gain momentum 7. PLAN FOR TOMORROW. set my future self up for success 8. PRACTICE GRATITUDE. Reflect and find something to be grateful for 9. UNPLUG. carve out time for me and those I love 10. COMMIT TO QUALITY SLEEP! Recharge for at least seven hours. I hope it helps keeping things focused. Have a blessed day. Monika T[/quote] Dear Monika, Enjoyed reading the plan you found online with your own activities fitted in. I'm glad you shared this with us. This will certainly assist me. Have a blessed day, too.
Monika T. posted:
Hi Lesil, Thank you for sharing.
I found the following online . It has helped me set my day every time.
I would like to share it with everyone.

PLAN A SUCCESSFUL DAY

10 Essential Ways to Plan a Successful Day

1. GET AN EARLY START.
Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference.

2. PICTURE THE DESIRED RESULT.
Set this as my intention for the day.

3. SET YOUR SCHEDULE.
LIST YOUR TO DOS.
Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency

4. PRIORITIZE HEALTHY HABITS.
Plan my meals,snacks, and exercise.

5. SELECT YOUR TOP THREE.
Keep focust on my priorities.

6. GET TO WORK.
start small to gain momentum

7. PLAN FOR TOMORROW.
set my future self up for success

8. PRACTICE GRATITUDE.
Reflect and find something to be grateful for

9. UNPLUG.
carve out time for me and those I love

10. COMMIT TO QUALITY SLEEP!
Recharge for at least seven hours.

I hope it helps keeping things focused.
Have a blessed day.
Monika T

Dear Monika,
Enjoyed reading the plan you found online with your own activities fitted in. I'm glad you shared this with us. This will certainly assist me. Have a blessed day, too.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings