Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expand the Opti-Builder Leaderboard?

Posted 3 months ago More by Vincent R.

Unfortunately, the Opti-Build Leaderboard only displays the "Top 200." Is there any way the Board can be expanded (much like the VP Leaderboard) so that each of us can find out how we are doing, i.e., where are we on the Leaderboard and how many total POAs have we recruited?
Unfortunately, the Opti-Build Leaderboard only displays the "Top 200." Is there any way the Board can be expanded (much like the VP Leaderboard) so that each of us can find out how we are doing, i.e., where are we on the Leaderboard and how many total POAs have we recruited?
Vincent R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1335320]Unfortunately, the Opti-Build Leaderboard only displays the "Top 200." Is there any way the Board can be expanded (much like the VP Leaderboard) so that each of us can find out how we are doing, i.e., where are we on the Leaderboard and how many total POAs have we recruited?[/quote] Hi Vincent. I like your Idea. Thank you for sharing. For the time being, I get all that information from Genealogy. I hope this helps. Besides I keep a close watch on all my Recruited POAs. Have a blessed day. Monika T
Vincent R. posted:

Hi Vincent.
I like your Idea. Thank you for sharing.
For the time being, I get all that information from Genealogy.
I hope this helps. Besides I keep a close watch on all my
Recruited POAs.
Have a blessed day.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hai sir I have a doubt how many POAs earns me the gold Opti-Builder ELITE badge.
Hai sir I have a doubt how many POAs earns me the gold Opti-Builder ELITE badge.
Chaitanya M.

India

Posted 3 months ago

You can see how many [POA'S] Opti-Build-Reassigned in quick filter
You can see how many [POA'S] Opti-Build-Reassigned in quick filter
19x SUPPORT
Erich W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1335344]Hai sir I have a doubt how many POAs earns me the gold Opti-Builder ELITE badge.[/quote] Chaitanya... Thanks for your response. If you go to... https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/01/2018-message-from-gery/ ...you'll find the answer to your question. Best wishes to you for MUCH SFI success!!
Chaitanya M. posted:

Chaitanya...

Thanks for your response. If you go to...
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/01/2018-message-from-gery/
...you'll find the answer to your question.

Best wishes to you for MUCH SFI success!!
Vincent R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1335320]Unfortunately, the Opti-Build Leaderboard only displays the "Top 200." Is there any way the Board can be expanded (much like the VP Leaderboard) so that each of us can find out how we are doing, i.e., where are we on the Leaderboard and how many total POAs have we recruited?[/quote] Hi Vincent, I'm checking with our IT guys to see if we can add your personal stats like we've done on other leaderboards. [i]UPDATE: This is now in place.[/i]
Vincent R. posted:

Hi Vincent,

I'm checking with our IT guys to see if we can add your personal stats like we've done on other leaderboards.

UPDATE: This is now in place.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Whoa, this place REALLY WORKS. Imagine an organization, not a small one at that, where a good suggestion is made. I know other places I have made good suggestions, others agreed and maybe years later something came of it, policy might be changed, maybe, a little bit. Here today a good suggestion was made and implemented within slightly less than 3 hours. Won't always work like this but great to see it happen.
Whoa, this place REALLY WORKS. Imagine an organization, not a small one at that, where a good suggestion is made.
I know other places I have made good suggestions, others agreed and maybe years later something came of it, policy might be changed, maybe, a little bit.
Here today a good suggestion was made and implemented within slightly less than 3 hours. Won't always work like this but great to see it happen.

Joe W.

Canada

E365 Champion

[quote=1335438][quote=1335320]Unfortunately, the Opti-Build Leaderboard only displays the "Top 200." Is there any way the Board can be expanded (much like the VP Leaderboard) so that each of us can find out how we are doing, i.e., where are we on the Leaderboard and how many total POAs have we recruited?[/quote] Hi Vincent, I'm checking with our IT guys to see if we can add your personal stats like we've done on other leaderboards. [i]UPDATE: This is now in place.[/i][/quote] WOW!! You just added a whole new definition to the phrase "Ask and ye shall receive!!" :smile: Thank you so much for your [i]quick[/i] response AND action Gery!! Now I know how much work I have to accomplish!!
Gery posted:
Vincent R. posted:

Hi Vincent,

I'm checking with our IT guys to see if we can add your personal stats like we've done on other leaderboards.

UPDATE: This is now in place.

WOW!! You just added a whole new definition to the phrase "Ask and ye shall receive!!"

Thank you so much for your quick response AND action Gery!! Now I know how much work I have to accomplish!!
Vincent R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

SFI does respond quickly to something of this nature. I remember back when I was only 21-yrs-old and I put a suggestion into the Suggestion Box at the company I worked for to put a trashcan next to the Xerox machines which were located in the hallways so that we did not have to walk back to our offices with both our trash and our copies. It took about six months to implement this one small suggestion, but it finally got done [b]after six months.[/b] I won $10.00 for this suggestion that finally was approved and all the girls were in awe that we now had a trashcan next to our copier machines. At SFI, someone made a suggestion on the forum and a positive response happened within hours. That is what you call [b]"quick."[/b] Too bad all companies cannot respond to suggestions this quickly. Thanks to you SFI and to Gery. Thanks again. Shelley Leepper
SFI does respond quickly to something of this nature. I remember back when I was only 21-yrs-old and I put a suggestion into the Suggestion Box at the company I worked for to put a trashcan next to the Xerox machines which were located in the hallways so that we did not have to walk back to our offices with both our trash and our copies. It took about six months to implement this one small suggestion, but it finally got done after six months. I won $10.00 for this suggestion that finally was approved and all the girls were in awe that we now had a trashcan next to our copier machines.

At SFI, someone made a suggestion on the forum and a positive response happened within hours. That is what you call "quick." Too bad all companies cannot respond to suggestions this quickly. Thanks to you SFI and to Gery.

Thanks again.
Shelley Leepper
48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Liked by James K.

Posted 3 months ago

Vincent it is a good idea. Hope management decides positively on this. However at present it is not possible to see more than top 200 in the list.
Vincent it is a good idea. Hope management decides positively on this. However at present it is not possible to see more than top 200 in the list.
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings