Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why am I not allow to purchase with Bitcoins?

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by ABDURRAHMAN I.

ABDURRAHMAN I.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Abdurrahman, Check here your payment options for your country: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
Hello Abdurrahman,

Check here your payment options for your country:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
314x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Abdurrahman, It might be the best course of action to create a support ticket and submit it for your inquiry. Am not sure Forum would be the best place to mitigate your query. Here's information on support ticket: Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted to SFI Support Desk. For fastest help, each ticket submitted should cover one question or request. Support Desk: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/ All the best!
Abdurrahman,
It might be the best course of action to create a support ticket and submit it for your inquiry. Am not sure Forum would be the best place to mitigate your query. Here's information on support ticket: Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted to SFI Support Desk. For fastest help, each ticket submitted should cover one question or request. Support Desk: www.sfimg.com/Support/
All the best!

32x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Abdurrahman I , Your question is not clear to me. Who does not allow you to shop? And maybe the reason is very expensive and a big change in the value of that currency. If you have them, keep them safe and prove to be stable. Or sell them until they fall even more . Have a nice day !
Dear Abdurrahman I ,
Your question is not clear to me.
Who does not allow you to shop?
And maybe the reason is very expensive and a big change in the value of that currency.
If you have them, keep them safe and prove to be stable.
Or sell them until they fall even more .
Have a nice day !
208x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

The option to use BITCOIN as a payment option is THERE: [img]https://i.imgur.com/t5GQuIm.jpg[/img] So, if there is something wrong with your payment, only Support can tell. Please, send them a ticket.
The option to use BITCOIN as a payment option is THERE:

So, if there is something wrong with your payment, only Support can tell.

Please, send them a ticket.
86x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,932 | Followers: 1,248 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago

I am sure that Bitcoin is one the approved payment option here.. Hence, you cannot be disallowed from purchasing with Bitcoin.. You may need to sent Tickect to support desk for help.
I am sure that Bitcoin is one the approved payment option here..
Hence, you cannot be disallowed from purchasing with Bitcoin..
You may need to sent Tickect to support desk for help.
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago More by ABDURRAHMAN I.

are using it before in sfi?
are using it before in sfi?
ABDURRAHMAN I.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings