Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Duplication is the best to success in SFI

Posted 3 months ago

We have all heard it said that duplication is what will build a strong team, but are we all doing what we can to make our teams great? Advertising is the number one step in building your team because if you don't advertise this opportunity, nobody will know it is available. So, are you advertising daily, or weekly, or even monthly? If you don't take the time and effort to advertise, what makes you think that your team would advertise?  Do you log in every day and complete your “To Do List”? With any commitment to your business, you should be able to log in daily, and take the 15 minutes that is required to complete at least your “To Do List”. Are you using your Stream posts for leading your team, or are you just posting anything for the VP that you can earn? How about your Leadership page? Is it set up so that new affiliates can see who you are, what you are doing, and how to go about succeeding here? All of these things will make or break your team as far as them duplicating you. Do you visit the Forum regularly and answer questions that may help another affiliate? Are you reading everyday and searching for training materials that maybe you have read, but need a refresher course on them? Never stop learning!!!!! Besides my Standing Order for 125 TCredits, I also purchase individual TCredits throughout the month so I am never left without the 3 TCredits per day that I use to play a game, put a price on a PickThePrice future auction, and bid on a PriceBenders auction. I go for all Double Points (DP) auctions at PriceBenders, and I earn 10 MRP for each bid, and I keep a close eye on the Bid and Build game to the right, allowing me to spin for a chance at earning a PSA. Some weeks I choose to spend extra TCredits just to gain the 10 MRP for bidding, and in return, I have gained quite a few PSA's through the Bid and Build option. As soon as I have 126 MRP, I purchase a single TCredit so that I gain 102 VP to add to my Versa Points for the month. I also buy many items from TripleClicks, such as post cards to send to potential ECA's, Wave3 post cards, and SFI hat, items for my new puppy, and most recently, a new wireless mouse for my computer. The price for the items that will help me advertise my business are extremely cost effective, even if I only get one sign-up by sending them out. I wear my SFI hat every time I am having a bad hair day, and I have had many opportunities to hand out my business cards when someone asks me what SFI is for on my hat. Perfect chance to explain the business, and also hand out some of my materials. My next advertising venture is going to be placing fliers on every pizza box that goes out from our local pizza joint. I have yet to figure out the exact amount that would make it work with my advertising budget, but at least it is in the talking stages as of now.  Internet advertising is great, but in reality, how many of us are listed through the same Traffic Exchange sites, or Safelists? At this point, I think I prefer more personal advertising, and handing out materials while being able to answer any questions when I offer the opportunity. Obviously, advertising is widespread, and everyone will have a chosen method that works best for them, so don't be afraid to try out different techniques to gain sign-ups or to make sales. As a team leader, I want to share my techniques with everyone so that we can all become successful. Since SFI is worldwide, the chances of two people advertising in the exact same place are very small, but if we can all learn from others, we can all climb to the top and make the best of our business. If you want to build a great business that makes you lots of money, then don't be afraid to put continuous time and effort into making it the best that it can be. The tools and materials are all here for you, but it is up to you as to how you use them. Choose to build something great and watch your team duplicate your moves.
We have all heard it said that duplication is what will build a strong team, but are we all doing what we can to make our teams great?

Advertising is the number one step in building your team because if you don't advertise this opportunity, nobody will know it is available. So, are you advertising daily, or weekly, or even monthly? If you don't take the time and effort to advertise, what makes you think that your team would advertise? 

Do you log in every day and complete your “To Do List”? With any commitment to your business, you should be able to log in daily, and take the 15 minutes that is required to complete at least your “To Do List”. Are you using your Stream posts for leading your team, or are you just posting anything for the VP that you can earn? How about your Leadership page? Is it set up so that new affiliates can see who you are, what you are doing, and how to go about succeeding here? All of these things will make or break your team as far as them duplicating you. Do you visit the Forum regularly and answer questions that may help another affiliate? Are you reading everyday and searching for training materials that maybe you have read, but need a refresher course on them? Never stop learning!!!!!

Besides my Standing Order for 125 TCredits, I also purchase individual TCredits throughout the month so I am never left without the 3 TCredits per day that I use to play a game, put a price on a PickThePrice future auction, and bid on a PriceBenders auction. I go for all Double Points (DP) auctions at PriceBenders, and I earn 10 MRP for each bid, and I keep a close eye on the Bid and Build game to the right, allowing me to spin for a chance at earning a PSA. Some weeks I choose to spend extra TCredits just to gain the 10 MRP for bidding, and in return, I have gained quite a few PSA's through the Bid and Build option. As soon as I have 126 MRP, I purchase a single TCredit so that I gain 102 VP to add to my Versa Points for the month.

I also buy many items from TripleClicks, such as post cards to send to potential ECA's, Wave3 post cards, and SFI hat, items for my new puppy, and most recently, a new wireless mouse for my computer. The price for the items that will help me advertise my business are extremely cost effective, even if I only get one sign-up by sending them out. I wear my SFI hat every time I am having a bad hair day, and I have had many opportunities to hand out my business cards when someone asks me what SFI is for on my hat. Perfect chance to explain the business, and also hand out some of my materials.

My next advertising venture is going to be placing fliers on every pizza box that goes out from our local pizza joint. I have yet to figure out the exact amount that would make it work with my advertising budget, but at least it is in the talking stages as of now. 

Internet advertising is great, but in reality, how many of us are listed through the same Traffic Exchange sites, or Safelists? At this point, I think I prefer more personal advertising, and handing out materials while being able to answer any questions when I offer the opportunity. Obviously, advertising is widespread, and everyone will have a chosen method that works best for them, so don't be afraid to try out different techniques to gain sign-ups or to make sales.

As a team leader, I want to share my techniques with everyone so that we can all become successful. Since SFI is worldwide, the chances of two people advertising in the exact same place are very small, but if we can all learn from others, we can all climb to the top and make the best of our business.

If you want to build a great business that makes you lots of money, then don't be afraid to put continuous time and effort into making it the best that it can be. The tools and materials are all here for you, but it is up to you as to how you use them.

Choose to build something great and watch your team duplicate your moves.
Deepak K.

India

Posted 3 months ago

The following information delves into "duplication." "How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?" https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search SFI "Tip: 24 DOs you can employ in your SFI business to create monthly growth. 8 DON'Ts that you can avoid that may be sabotaging your success. SFI has provided you with the guidelines; now it's up to YOU." All the best!
The following information delves into "duplication." "How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?" www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search
SFI "Tip: 24 DOs you can employ in your SFI business to create monthly growth. 8 DON'Ts that you can avoid that may be sabotaging your success. SFI has provided you with the guidelines; now it's up to YOU."
All the best!
34x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 3 months ago

I believe this post belongs to someone else here in Forum. You can republish this post for newsletter or emails provided it is attributed to the original owner of the post, but not here in Forum. I suggest you post this on your Leadership Page so your PSAs can read about it whenever they visit it. Good luck.
I believe this post belongs to someone else here in Forum. You can republish this post for newsletter or emails provided it is attributed to the original owner of the post, but not here in Forum. I suggest you post this on your Leadership Page so your PSAs can read about it whenever they visit it.

Good luck.
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Great post Deepak. I will follow through.
Great post Deepak. I will follow through.
Sharon H.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Deepak: Be sure your information is up-to-date before sharing.
Hi Deepak: Be sure your information is up-to-date before sharing.
108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,541 | Followers: 1,153 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

If the leader sent his team every day a message about what to do and how to do - it would really be a duplication of success and the construction of a large, friendly and rich team. This team would be invincible. It's one thing to read the manual and another thing in practice to perform tasks of a leader.
If the leader sent his team every day a message about what to do and how to do - it would really be a duplication of success and the construction of a large, friendly and rich team. This team would be invincible. It's one thing to read the manual and another thing in practice to perform tasks of a leader.
Aleksandr A.

Russian Federation

Posted 3 months ago

Welcome, Deepak. I see that you have been here about a couple of months. The article that you have submitted was interesting. I do appreciate the article; however, it seems that you were making references to things that are outside your rank and tenure. When I see that , my "Spidey senses" start to tingle. So I enlisted my buddy, "Mr. Google" to help me figure out what is going on. Alas, here's what was discovered: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=586630 Now I understand that you want to earn recognition, but Laura deserves acknowledgement for her article. When you decide to write your own original article, do you want someone else to take credit for it? Please don't let your zeal for validation and recognition comprise your integrity. You are doing a great disservice to yourself, the author, and your readers by not giving credit where credit is due.
Welcome, Deepak.

I see that you have been here about a couple of months. The article that you have submitted was interesting.

I do appreciate the article; however, it seems that you were making references to things that are outside your rank and tenure. When I see that , my "Spidey senses" start to tingle. So I enlisted my buddy, "Mr. Google" to help me figure out what is going on.

Alas, here's what was discovered:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=586630

Now I understand that you want to earn recognition, but Laura deserves acknowledgement for her article.

When you decide to write your own original article, do you want someone else to take credit for it?

Please don't let your zeal for validation and recognition comprise your integrity.

You are doing a great disservice to yourself, the author, and your readers by not giving credit where credit is due.
D. S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings