Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My SFI Account funds

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Hloniphani J.

I have more than $7.00 in my SFI account and is the other payment option I can choose to buy what I want from Tripleclicks or ECA.If I buy something and remain with a balance of less than $7,00 will I be able to use the remaining balance for another purchase since it will be less than $7?.Please help me to understand before I make a purchase.
I have more than $7.00 in my SFI account and is the other payment option I can choose to buy what I want from Tripleclicks or ECA.If I buy something and remain with a balance of less than $7,00 will I be able to use the remaining balance for another purchase since it will be less than $7?.Please help me to understand before I make a purchase.
6x SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Ramiz N. 1 Reply

Yes you can, you can use your balance until it reaches zero that is until you spend entire amount from your affiliate account.
Yes you can, you can use your balance until it reaches zero that is until you spend entire amount from your affiliate account.
Ramiz N.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Priyanka J. 1 Reply

If you buy something with 5 $ from TC /ECA then you can use your 7$ SFI commission while check out , but you can't use remaining 2$ for another purchase because you need at least 7$ in your account. One thing is possible(not sure) try to purchase two products from same ECA (which will sum up 7$) ,first add them to cart and then while checkout use 7$ commission as payment option.
If you buy something with 5 $ from TC /ECA then you can use your 7$ SFI commission while check out , but you can't use remaining 2$ for another purchase because you need at least 7$ in your account.

One thing is possible(not sure) try to purchase two products from same ECA (which will sum up 7$) ,first add them to cart and then while checkout use 7$ commission as payment option.
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Priyanka J.

[quote=1336056]Yes you can, you can use your balance until it reaches zero that is until you spend entire amount from your affiliate account.[/quote] No,we need at least 7$ in SFI account before purchase anything.
Ramiz N. posted:

No,we need at least 7$ in SFI account before purchase anything.
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

If you have more than $7 in your SFI account and for instance, you go and purchase one single TCredit and remain with $5 on your SFI account, you won't be able to access these funds again until they raise once again more than $7. So think well now how you will use them. If you want to buy single TCredits to achieve more VPs for your EA rank, for instance, you can buy now 3 single TCredits and after that, you will have $1 approximately left on the SFI account. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fdKqUSi.png[/img]
If you have more than $7 in your SFI account and for instance, you go and purchase one single TCredit and remain with $5 on your SFI account, you won't be able to access these funds again until they raise once again more than $7.
So think well now how you will use them. If you want to buy single TCredits to achieve more VPs for your EA rank, for instance, you can buy now 3 single TCredits and after that, you will have $1 approximately left on the SFI account.
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

You need to spend all money from your SFI Account in one payment... but, you can put two or more different items in the basket and THEN pay for all of them together.
You need to spend all money from your SFI Account in one payment...
but, you can put two or more different items in the basket and THEN pay for
all of them together.
148x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,034 | Followers: 1,174 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 months ago

Hi, Hloniphani! Don't worry,if you have remaining balance at your SFI account. It will remain there,and you can use it again,until you reach another $7. Just use it wisely if you only have $7. 10 pack of TCredit $5.90 with 239 VP+10 Rewardicals, is the best choice to earn VPs,set it for Auto Delivery to avail it for a discounted price,and read carefully first the rules about AD. Don't forget that, your 10 TCredit will bring you 5×10=50 or 10×10=100 MRP and 1×10=10 VPs, by using them on EZ or PB Game's. You can buy also 3 single TCredits,in a single receipt, with 102×3=306 VPs. $1.99×3=$5.97 Hope that helps, also for newbies! 'Wish for you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi, Hloniphani!

Don't worry,if you have remaining balance at your SFI account. It will remain there,and you can use it again,until you reach another $7.

Just use it wisely if you only have $7.

10 pack of TCredit $5.90 with 239 VP+10 Rewardicals, is the best choice to earn VPs,set it for Auto Delivery to avail it for a discounted price,and read carefully first the rules about AD.

Don't forget that, your 10 TCredit will bring you 5×10=50 or 10×10=100 MRP and 1×10=10 VPs, by using them on EZ or PB Game's.

You can buy also 3 single TCredits,in a single receipt, with 102×3=306 VPs. $1.99×3=$5.97

Hope that helps, also for newbies!
'Wish for you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Liked by Andrew A. Dzul L.

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Hallo hloniphanig you can choose any package from Tcredits and get the appropriate amount of versapoints and MRPs .Example to me I like most to get more versapoint so,I choose Single Tcredits to get more points,to me I like single Tcredits with more VP,what about you? Follow this and choose the appropriate one www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436 Choose what fits you good luck.
Hallo hloniphanig you can choose any package from Tcredits and get the appropriate amount of versapoints and MRPs .Example to me I like most to get more versapoint so,I choose Single Tcredits to get more points,to me I like single Tcredits with more VP,what about you? Follow this and choose the appropriate one www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436 Choose what fits you good luck.
6x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1336053]I have more than $7.00 in my SFI account and is the other payment option I can choose to buy what I want from Tripleclicks or ECA.If I buy something and remain with a balance of less than $7,00 will I be able to use the remaining balance for another purchase since it will be less than $7?.Please help me to understand before I make a purchase.[/quote] You can spend from [b]accumulated commissions[/b] ... this was successful for me :lock_with_ink_pen: Jan :palm_tree:
Hloniphani J. posted:

You can spend from accumulated commissions ... this was successful for me

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 8 months ago More by Ramiz N.

[quote=1336059]If you buy something with 5 $ from TC /ECA then you can use your 7$ SFI commission while check out , but you can't use remaining 2$ for another purchase because you need at least 7$ in your account. One thing is possible(not sure) try to purchase two products from same ECA (which will sum up 7$) ,first add them to cart and then while checkout use 7$ commission as payment option. [/quote] Yes that was what i wanted to say but i wasn't exprecioned myself correctly. Thank you Miss.Priyjanka
Priyanka J. posted:
If you buy something with 5 $ from TC /ECA then you can use your 7$ SFI commission while check out , but you can't use remaining 2$ for another purchase because you need at least 7$ in your account.

One thing is possible(not sure) try to purchase two products from same ECA (which will sum up 7$) ,first add them to cart and then while checkout use 7$ commission as payment option.

Yes that was what i wanted to say but i wasn't exprecioned myself correctly. Thank you Miss.Priyjanka
Ramiz N.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

Posted 8 months ago

Why spend money with Aconta save money up to $ 20 and get the MasterCard from SFI and with the card you will buy.
Why spend money with Aconta
save money up to $ 20
and get the MasterCard from SFI and with the card you will buy.
6x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Hloniphani J.

I bought a blog page for promoting SFI and Tripleclicks and its so awesome that I am getting to learn more new things to improve my business.I have made a few posts on social media like facebook and twitter and the results are awesome when I go to Hit tracking as the number of hits are so high within a short while.Hope I will get more sign ups of PSAs,PRMs
I bought a blog page for promoting SFI and Tripleclicks and its so awesome that I am getting to learn more new things to improve my business.I have made a few posts on social media like facebook and twitter and the results are awesome when I go to Hit tracking as the number of hits are so high within a short while.Hope I will get more sign ups of PSAs,PRMs
6x SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings