Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What's My Duty, What else is left?

Posted 3 months ago More by EPHRAIM K.

Checked my Todo list and found out that I still had something left in the launchpad, but going back to the launchpad and finding nothing. I also found out that the VPs from launchpad is now 310 no longer 305. So for those that had completed their launchpad lessons before the Rewardicals program was added, what else do we have left? Should we just ignore it and move on? What about the 5VPs? best regards
Checked my Todo list and found out that I still had something left in the launchpad, but going back to the launchpad and finding nothing. I also found out that the VPs from launchpad is now 310 no longer 305.
So for those that had completed their launchpad lessons before the Rewardicals program was added, what else do we have left? Should we just ignore it and move on? What about the 5VPs?
best regards
EPHRAIM K.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Ephraim, I suggest to go through the Launchpad again and check every lesson and related lessons. The benefit is either you get additional 5VPs or learn a new lesson. Good luck.
Hi Ephraim,

I suggest to go through the Launchpad again and check every lesson and related lessons. The benefit is either you get additional 5VPs or learn a new lesson.

Good luck.
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Click on that blue link in yourTO-DO List which you see up, in Getting Started actions to open the LaunchPad lesson about Rewardicals (no.3), read the Lesson, and then scroll down and click that you have reviewed that lesson. You will be rewarded with those 5VP left. This is the normal procedure like when you entered SFI and did all other LaunchPad lessons. I am here 2 years and I received too on my To-Do List the reminder to do that action, as the LaunchPad got that addition about Rewardical, and we got the possibility to be credited for reviewing it. Here are the images I did now and I got my VPs. Regards :-) [img]https://i.imgur.com/aoT52tz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MGohwWY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hueuJ4Z.png[/img]
Click on that blue link in yourTO-DO List which you see up, in Getting Started actions to open the LaunchPad lesson about Rewardicals (no.3), read the Lesson, and then scroll down and click that you have reviewed that lesson. You will be rewarded with those 5VP left. This is the normal procedure like when you entered SFI and did all other LaunchPad lessons.

I am here 2 years and I received too on my To-Do List the reminder to do that action, as the LaunchPad got that addition about Rewardical, and we got the possibility to be credited for reviewing it.
Here are the images I did now and I got my VPs. Regards :-)

Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Have you check this link and see if you have read it or you missed the announcement, https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92 You should try to check the launchedpad lesson again.
Hello
Have you check this link and see if you have read it or you missed the announcement, www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92
You should try to check the launchedpad lesson again.
27x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Am also a member and am yet to complete launch pad training, just contact your sponsor and he,she will be of great help to make sure you go through:muscle: best regards
Am also a member and am yet to complete launch pad training, just contact your sponsor and he,she will be of great help to make sure you go through

best regards
Caroline M.

Kenya

Posted 3 months ago

True! The 5vps are there. Scroll down the launch pad until you see a section labelled THE ZING NETWORK. Read the contents and confirm review of the lesson. The 5vps will automatically reflect on your score board. Good luck!!
True! The 5vps are there. Scroll down the launch pad until you see a section labelled THE ZING NETWORK. Read the contents and confirm review of the lesson. The 5vps will automatically reflect on your score board. Good luck!!
JUSTUS M.

Kenya

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 3 months ago More by EPHRAIM K.

[quote=1336097]Hello Have you check this link and see if you have read it or you missed the announcement, https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92 You should try to check the launchedpad lesson again.[/quote] Yea Thanks Michael A. I got it at the Zing Network page. Best regards
Michael A. posted:
Hello
Have you check this link and see if you have read it or you missed the announcement, www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92
You should try to check the launchedpad lesson again.

Yea Thanks Michael A.
I got it at the Zing Network page.
Best regards
EPHRAIM K.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

HI Caroline, If you are working on your Launch Pad , this is good. I think it would help you to complete your profile and up -load your photo, white list SFI and your up-line( so you don't miss any important messages from them). There you will also find many VPs. Keep doing what you are already doing To your success John
HI Caroline, If you are working on your Launch Pad , this is good. I think it would help you to complete your profile and up -load your photo, white list SFI and your up-line( so you don't miss any important messages from them).
There you will also find many VPs.
Keep doing what you are already doing
To your success
John
SUPPORT
John K.

United States

| Edit settings