Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tools of the Trade

Posted 5 days ago

In every industry you have tools that are required, to perform the work that generate an income for the products or services, in SFI there are tools that cover every aspect of the business. The tools that are essential to the e-commerce marketing industry are the basic things that are in place to enable success, when properly used. In SFI affiliates have more than enough resources to be successful all they have to do is decide how successful they want be. https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/ As a BTL who is serious about what he see he can accomplish with work, and really only relating from real experience which is, I started working at 12 years old, I stopped working and retired in 2015 and started receiving social security, and other retirement saving I had accumulated from working. In preparation for what I understand about finances, I started looking for a earning opportunity to make an extra income, and signed up as an SFI affiliate. The 6 years that it took to reach the first rank level of the Plan BTL, has been educating and encouraging, the knowledge I gained is invaluable because of the vast amount of information, and the organized way it is presented. The work it took just to document the information was time consuming, but now all affiliates have to do is access and read to learn, the marketing , communication, and team building, tabs are located under the Tools tab in the main mini of the affiliate center, each tabs index is full of things needed to efficiently develop an income from the SFI earning opportunity. But to really understand what you are doing, you have to review the extensive affiliate training to give you a foundation to carry you in your profitable business building efforts. The marketing tab supply all affiliates with available advertising material, at the present time affiliate, can market the SFI affiliate program, tripleclicks consumer products and services, pricebender auctions, and eager zebra games, to attract interested people to the earning opportunity. The communication tab have all the different communicating tools like 3 different mailers, 2 messengers, the icebreakers tool, and the private the forum ( team leaders only) that enable affiliates to communicate from the affiliate center. The last tab which is the team building tab, is the one that help all affiliates who follow the plan, accomplish their earning and business goals they have set. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan
In every industry you have tools that are required, to perform the work that generate an income for the products or services, in SFI there are tools that cover every aspect of the business. The tools that are essential to the e-commerce marketing industry are the basic things that are in place to enable success, when properly used. In SFI affiliates have more than enough resources to be successful all they have to do is decide how successful they want be.
www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/

As a BTL who is serious about what he see he can accomplish with work, and really only relating from real experience which is, I started working at 12 years old, I stopped working and retired in 2015 and started receiving social security, and other retirement saving I had accumulated from working. In preparation for what I understand about finances, I started looking for a earning opportunity to make an extra income, and signed up as an SFI affiliate.

The 6 years that it took to reach the first rank level of the Plan BTL, has been educating and encouraging, the knowledge I gained is invaluable because of the vast amount of information, and the organized way it is presented. The work it took just to document the information was time consuming, but now all affiliates have to do is access and read to learn, the marketing , communication, and team building, tabs are located under the Tools tab in the main mini of the affiliate center, each tabs index is full of things needed to efficiently develop an income from the SFI earning opportunity.

But to really understand what you are doing, you have to review the extensive affiliate training to give you a foundation to carry you in your profitable business building efforts. The marketing tab supply all affiliates with available advertising material, at the present time affiliate, can market the SFI affiliate program, tripleclicks consumer products and services, pricebender auctions, and eager zebra games, to attract interested people to the earning opportunity.

The communication tab have all the different communicating tools like 3 different mailers, 2 messengers, the icebreakers tool, and the private the forum ( team leaders only) that enable affiliates to communicate from the affiliate center. The last tab which is the team building tab, is the one that help all affiliates who follow the plan, accomplish their earning and business goals they have set.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Horace... Fine piece, good counsel, and good one for promoting healthy and prosperous SFI business. Thanks for sharing and for advancing the points raised . Tony O. Nigeria
Horace... Fine piece, good counsel, and good one for promoting healthy and prosperous SFI business. Thanks for sharing and for advancing the points raised .
Tony O.
Nigeria
SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Yes - SFI has put together great tools for us - good people to learn from - if you are serious about SFI ,you need to follow the plan with everyday doing the program! Do not give up , it does take time to build.
Yes - SFI has put together great tools for us - good people to learn from - if you are serious about SFI ,you need to follow the plan with everyday doing the program! Do not give up , it does take time to build.
SUPPORT
Dale L.

United States

| Edit settings