Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How do I make purchases and orders

Posted 4 days ago

Hello SFI Affiliates, Greetings to everyone and today is Valentine's day and also the month of giving and showing love to ourselves and others too. As am working on my to do list to get the maximum versa point to qualify me to the next rank, I noticed that it is making and setting orders and the auto delivering that can qualify you to the next rank as quickly as possible as a beginner or new. I want to find out how do I set auto delivery and order and products when I don't have enough Tcredits and other forms of payment systems to do purchases and orders?
Hello SFI Affiliates,
Greetings to everyone and today is Valentine's day and also the month of giving and showing love to ourselves and others too. As am working on my to do list to get the maximum versa point to qualify me to the next rank, I noticed that it is making and setting orders and the auto delivering that can qualify you to the next rank as quickly as possible as a beginner or new.
I want to find out how do I set auto delivery and order and products when I don't have enough Tcredits and other forms of payment systems to do purchases and orders?
Joseph K.

Ghana

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Joseph, Please see the Solutions first: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18047]What is a TripleClicks auto-delivery and why should I set one up?[/url] Hope it helps Regards, Lejla
Hello Joseph,
Please see the Solutions first: What is a TripleClicks auto-delivery and why should I set one up?
Hope it helps
Regards,
Lejla
10x SUPPORT
Lejla C.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. James K.

Posted 4 days ago

Joseph K - Good ideal to set up Auto Delivery, however you must have the funds available ready on the date you set up. Example- Say you set up 3/10/18, your mode of payment needs to be funded for the payment, if the funding isn't there on the 10th, date will be moved to 20th. What will you be using, credit card. debit card, Payoneer, Pay-Pal, etc. Which one you use must have enough in it, so your auto-delivery can go through properly. Hope this helps. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Joseph K - Good ideal to set up Auto Delivery, however you must have the funds available ready on the date you set up. Example- Say you set up 3/10/18, your mode of payment needs to be funded for the payment, if the funding isn't there on the 10th, date will be moved to 20th. What will you be using, credit card. debit card, Payoneer, Pay-Pal, etc. Which one you
use must have enough in it, so your auto-delivery can go through properly. Hope this helps. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
2x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Francis R. James K.

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Joseph, If you don't have one of these payment options available https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php, you can try to submit a ticket to support to help you out. I suggest you refrain from using TCredits to make a purchase because you already need it to do some daily tasks. Good luck.
Hi Joseph,

If you don't have one of these payment options available www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php, you can try to submit a ticket to support to help you out. I suggest you refrain from using TCredits to make a purchase because you already need it to do some daily tasks.

Good luck.
2x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Joseph, Nice question and very helpful thanks.
Hello Joseph,
Nice question and very helpful
thanks.
Ani Joseph J.

Nigeria

| Edit settings