Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

RENEW OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR!

must-read post

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Mihai I.

SFI is a macro economy based on T Credits and Rewardicals. Localvantia and the Rewardical Program are becoming key players in this business. Another piece that just fell in place in this mosaic of changes is the Zing Network. The Zing Network, together with the Rewardical Program, are going to become, little by little, the "game changer", the most powerful RECRUITING TOOL in SFI! In time, this will make the ECAs selling packages of new PSAs - I wouldn't say OBSOLETE yet -, but will relegate them to a minor role! It is still a little far on the road ahead, but it's going to happen! But don't worry, owners of these special ECAs, there is a new market opening in front of you, due to the fact that most of the new people getting into SFI (new PSAs) approach the Internet with fear, convinced that it is not easy to use the computer as a working tool! Add to this the language barrier sometimes, even if most of the new PSAs have some knowledge of English. In my opinion, that makes TUTORIALS, a new market for ECAs! The Rewardicals are taking over! Even a lot of ECAs will base their business on Rewardicals! We are still in the beginning of this process! SFI are doing their part releasing millions of Rewardicals on the market. But these Rewardicals we are getting right now through the Daily Grand drawing or through reaching stages in Badges, are just "small potatoes", compared with the Rewardicals coming from Localvantia or through recruiting Rewardical "Pals". SFI will be flooded with hundred of millions of Rewardicals, maybe billions! Is this good or bad? In my opinion, it is very good! Many SFI Affiliates, who are inactive right now, or even the new PSAs who belong to countries where the $$ is too strong, are going to jump at the chance of achieving THE PLAN through... yes, Rewardicals! For that to happen, we as Sponsors and Team Leaders, have to talk to them about it, educate them to work on it! And this, my friends, brings us to one of the major effects of this Rewardical Revolution, THE RAISE OF THE V.P.'s VALUE! There is no doubt in my mind that the VP is going to recover in a big way! Because, the next steps I foresee are: the disappearance of the MRPs (which is going to "push" us towards Rewardicals or... to spend more money to buy T Credits and, probably, the redeeming ratio between Rewardical and VP is going to become 5/1 or even 7/1. It's not going to happen right away, but not so far in the future ether! Due to the Rewardical Revolution, at least, it's not going to be so hard to re-qualify as an EA! In fact, it's going to be easier to become a Team Leader also! We are probably going to see many more BTLs than we see now! Again, I am asking myself if it is good or bad? Think of the wonders the Matching VPs will do to us, with so many EAs and BTLs and with a higher VP's value!!! I am preparing myself to jump at the new field opening in front of us, of course in my opinion, that of TUTORIALS! With so many changes and despite SFI's efforts to create new lessons in The Launch Pad or to educate through Ask Gery, the TUTORIALS are going to be absolutely necessary! I am planning to create my own ECA with tutorials! RENEW YOURSELF OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR is what SFI is doing and I commend them for it! The future looks very good in SFI!
SFI is a macro economy based on T Credits and Rewardicals. Localvantia and the Rewardical Program are becoming key players in this business. Another piece that just fell in place in this mosaic of changes is the Zing Network.

The Zing Network, together with the Rewardical Program, are going to become, little by little, the "game changer", the most powerful RECRUITING TOOL in SFI!

In time, this will make the ECAs selling packages of new PSAs - I wouldn't say OBSOLETE yet -, but will relegate them to a minor role! It is still a little far on the road ahead, but it's going to happen!

But don't worry, owners of these special ECAs, there is a new market opening in front of you, due to the fact that most of the new people getting into SFI (new PSAs) approach the Internet with fear, convinced that it is not easy to use the computer as a working tool! Add to this the language barrier sometimes, even if most of the new PSAs have some knowledge of English.

In my opinion, that makes TUTORIALS, a new market for ECAs!

The Rewardicals are taking over! Even a lot of ECAs will base their business on Rewardicals! We are still in the beginning of this process! SFI are doing their part releasing millions of Rewardicals on the market.

But these Rewardicals we are getting right now through the Daily Grand drawing or through reaching stages in Badges, are just "small potatoes", compared with the Rewardicals coming from Localvantia or through recruiting Rewardical "Pals". SFI will be flooded with hundred of millions of Rewardicals, maybe billions!

Is this good or bad? In my opinion, it is very good! Many SFI Affiliates, who are inactive right now, or even the new PSAs who belong to countries where the $$ is too strong, are going to jump at the chance of achieving THE PLAN through... yes, Rewardicals! For that to happen, we as Sponsors and Team Leaders, have to talk to them about it, educate them to work on it!

And this, my friends, brings us to one of the major effects of this Rewardical Revolution, THE RAISE OF THE V.P.'s VALUE!

There is no doubt in my mind that the VP is going to recover in a big way! Because, the next steps I foresee are: the disappearance of the MRPs (which is going to "push" us towards Rewardicals or... to spend more money to buy T Credits and, probably, the redeeming ratio between Rewardical and VP is going to become 5/1 or even 7/1.

It's not going to happen right away, but not so far in the future ether!

Due to the Rewardical Revolution, at least, it's not going to be so hard to re-qualify as an EA! In fact, it's going to be easier to become a Team Leader also! We are probably going to see many more BTLs than we see now!

Again, I am asking myself if it is good or bad? Think of the wonders the Matching VPs will do to us, with so many EAs and BTLs and with a higher VP's value!!!

I am preparing myself to jump at the new field opening in front of us, of course in my opinion, that of TUTORIALS! With so many changes and despite SFI's efforts to create new lessons in The Launch Pad or to educate through Ask Gery, the TUTORIALS are going to be absolutely necessary! I am planning to create my own ECA with tutorials!

RENEW YOURSELF OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR is what SFI is doing and I commend them for it!

The future looks very good in SFI!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Mihai, Thank you so very much for this excellently written letter. I am quite new to SFI, so do not know the past history or evolution of many programs or issues, however only knowing what I have experienced in the past four months, I really feel that you are correct and that this is just a stepping stone to a much larger Future for each of us. I read everything that you write and ask you to keep up the great information and opinion! The Future for SFI is bright and exciting! Have a Great Valentine's Day and a Blessed week! Together we will make 2018 a Great year in SFI! Thanks again! Terry
Mihai,
Thank you so very much for this excellently written letter. I am quite new to SFI, so do not know the past history or evolution of many programs or issues, however only knowing what I have experienced in the past four months, I really feel that you are correct and that this is just a stepping stone to a much larger Future for each of us. I read everything that you write and ask you to keep up the great information and opinion! The Future for SFI is bright and exciting! Have a Great Valentine's Day and a Blessed week! Together we will make 2018 a Great year in SFI! Thanks again! Terry
SUPPORT
Terry B.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Mihai I.

Thank you, Terry! Happy Valentine's day for you too! Writing these posts helps me understand and clarify my views over SFI. And I feel like I have to share what I think with everybody else! Thank you, again!
Thank you, Terry! Happy Valentine's day for you too! Writing these posts helps me understand and clarify my views over SFI. And I feel like I have to share what I think with everybody else! Thank you, again!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

contains great tip

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Harold G.

I personally have found the best "tutorials" within SFI are found within SFI's resources AND... should be found in one other place: Training, teaching, coaching, and mentoring from [u]effective Team Building Leaders[/u] within one's own line of sponsorship. 1. I've been in long enough to see what types of tutorials and informationals that have been put on the market within the ECA domain. By the way, those products were the first to go by way of elimination and restrictions. They (by far the vat majority of them) were full of opinion, and provided no valid and useful information. At best they were untested ideas presented without being proven over time. In short, upline leaders CAN and should provide this type of support. 2. I personally am not interested in ECAs or R-ECAs flooding the market with tutorials--again. I (and I know there are several like me) am strongly convinced by years of experience that the best method of building a team is through duplicating a successful pattern. I and the key leaders on my team together with our up and coming team members need to hone this process--it can't be farmed out by running to an ECA for a tutorial. 3. I have strongly advocated seeking activity knowledge when it comes to e-marketing by finding REAL books (the kinds with ISBNs and that have been published with integrity) from authors who are accomplished in the field. It'd be nice if such material [u]in that form alone[/u] were available either in hard cover or data form (i.e. kindle, etc.). Again--sorry--I have seen scores and scores of the ebooks/tutorials/how to's and informationals that were once available through ECAs and applauded the day those were gone. We can't go back to the days of people trying to earn a buck selling such material--we've come too far already. Finally, looking to ECAs for the answers to our marketing needs is NOT the answer. (In fact, farming [u]everything[/u] out is one of the biggest reasons so many experience a lack of resuls.) If an affiliate is going to become an accomplished leader that can serve a team that matures to producing 5 PTLs on their front line (going Diamond), they're going to have to invest in learning and acquiring activity knowledge and become accomplished through applying what they learned so they can teach [b]WHAT they do and HOW do it[/b] to the members of their team and then teach them how to teach others also= DUPLICATION. (How's that gold nugget for a "free" tutorial on how to be successful with SFI?) ;-) Now, let's Go Diamond! --Hal
I personally have found the best "tutorials" within SFI are found within SFI's resources
AND...
should be found in one other place:
Training, teaching, coaching, and mentoring from effective Team Building Leaders within one's own line of sponsorship.
1. I've been in long enough to see what types of tutorials and informationals that have been put on the market within the ECA domain. By the way, those products were the first to go by way of elimination and restrictions. They (by far the vat majority of them) were full of opinion, and provided no valid and useful information. At best they were untested ideas presented without being proven over time. In short, upline leaders CAN and should provide this type of support.
2. I personally am not interested in ECAs or R-ECAs flooding the market with tutorials--again. I (and I know there are several like me) am strongly convinced by years of experience that the best method of building a team is through duplicating a successful pattern. I and the key leaders on my team together with our up and coming team members need to hone this process--it can't be farmed out by running to an ECA for a tutorial.
3. I have strongly advocated seeking activity knowledge when it comes to e-marketing by finding REAL books (the kinds with ISBNs and that have been published with integrity) from authors who are accomplished in the field. It'd be nice if such material in that form alone were available either in hard cover or data form (i.e. kindle, etc.).

Again--sorry--I have seen scores and scores of the ebooks/tutorials/how to's and informationals that were once available through ECAs and applauded the day those were gone. We can't go back to the days of people trying to earn a buck selling such material--we've come too far already.

Finally, looking to ECAs for the answers to our marketing needs is NOT the answer. (In fact, farming everything out is one of the biggest reasons so many experience a lack of resuls.) If an affiliate is going to become an accomplished leader that can serve a team that matures to producing 5 PTLs on their front line (going Diamond), they're going to have to invest in learning and acquiring activity knowledge and become accomplished through applying what they learned so they can teach WHAT they do and HOW do it to the members of their team and then teach them how to teach others also= DUPLICATION. (How's that gold nugget for a "free" tutorial on how to be successful with SFI?) ;-)

Now, let's Go Diamond!
--Hal
12x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Mihai I. I totally agree with your analysis of the recent changes within the SFI platform! 2018, is gearing up to be a spectacular year with the "Rewardical Token" incorporated into the now "Zing" network. [b]I believe SFI will now grow faster and stronger than ever. The exponential growth will be a reality within the "Zing" network using "Localvantia", "TripleClicks" and "ECAs @ rewardical.com" to pour in the sales adding strength and value to the shares of the "TC Executive Pool".[/b] As a result, TLs will benefit from higher commission payouts due to the increase in strength and value to the shares of TC Executive Pool. I am sure we will see this in the months to come. Gery has definitely added "ZING" to this wonderful opportunity that is SFI! Thanks Mihai I. for pointing out in simple terms the proper direction in which SFI is gearing towards so that we may take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Best regards and much success to you Mihai . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
Hello Mihai I.

I totally agree with your analysis of the recent changes within the SFI platform!

2018, is gearing up to be a spectacular year with the "Rewardical Token" incorporated into the now "Zing" network.

I believe SFI will now grow faster and stronger than ever. The exponential growth will be a reality within the "Zing" network using "Localvantia", "TripleClicks" and "ECAs @ rewardical.com" to pour in the sales adding strength and value to the shares of the "TC Executive Pool".

As a result, TLs will benefit from higher commission payouts due to the increase in strength and value to the shares of TC Executive Pool.

I am sure we will see this in the months to come.

Gery has definitely added "ZING" to this wonderful opportunity that is SFI!

Thanks Mihai I. for pointing out in simple terms the proper direction in which SFI is gearing towards so that we may take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

Best regards and much success to you Mihai . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
10x SUPPORT
Herman M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Mihai l - A very interesting and enlightening post. I can see that there will be a much needed new market in Tutorials. I agree that it is not easy to use the computer as a working tool. For example, many senior citizens could and should know many short cuts and computer operations that they have not picked up by our hunt and peck style. I'm sure lack of computer knowledge has been a problem with new affiliates, and myself, approaching 84. It seems currently that I spend wasted time by my lack of some operational computer skills. I believe your expertise in computer skills/tutorials will be a great ECA venture. Best of luck in getting it approved. Thanks for sharing your interest in this subject. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Happy Valentines Day.
Mihai l - A very interesting and enlightening post. I can see that there will be a much needed new market in Tutorials. I agree that it is not easy to use the computer as a working tool. For example, many senior citizens could and should know
many short cuts and computer operations that they have not picked up by our hunt and peck style. I'm sure lack of computer knowledge has been a problem with new affiliates, and myself, approaching 84. It seems currently that I
spend wasted time by my lack of some operational computer skills.
I believe your expertise in computer skills/tutorials will be a great ECA venture. Best of luck in getting it approved.
Thanks for sharing your interest in this subject.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Happy Valentines Day.
9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, good post and yes, but I would say it in another way, rather what we all need to understand is to prepare and train their team members appropriately so that they can adapt to the changes, who is better able to adapt to the changes, will have greater ease and will be able to achieve your goals faster. Effectively with tutorials I think it is one of the best ways to lead team members and especially when they are focused on duplication. Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or the launch pad so it would be much better. Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or if it's possible in the launch pad too, so that it would be much better and fundamentally I think it would save a lot of time for all. Greetingts,
Hi, good post and yes, but I would say it in another way, rather what we all need to understand is to prepare and train their team members appropriately so that they can adapt to the changes, who is better able to adapt to the changes, will have greater ease and will be able to achieve your goals faster.
Effectively with tutorials I think it is one of the best ways to lead team members and especially when they are focused on duplication.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or the launch pad so it would be much better.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or if it's possible in the launch pad too, so that it would be much better and fundamentally I think it would save a lot of time for all.

Greetingts,
3x SUPPORT

Posted 3 months ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

Hi, Harold! Of course, I respect your opinion! But, I have my own ideas about Tutorials, which I hope will be successful. I looked at the Tutorials there are on the market and I didn't like very much what I saw. Will see what happens! Regards!
Hi, Harold! Of course, I respect your opinion! But, I have my own ideas about Tutorials, which I hope will be successful. I looked at the Tutorials there are on the market and I didn't like very much what I saw. Will see what happens! Regards!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Harold G.

[quote=1336571]Hi, Harold! Of course, I respect your opinion! But, I have my own ideas about Tutorials, which I hope will be successful. I looked at the Tutorials there are on the market and I didn't like very much what I saw. Will see what happens! Regards![/quote] If a person wants to take the time to properly publish an e-book or a hard copy book (securing an ISBN, etc.), then I have no problem with them making it available as you mentioned AS LONG AS it doesn't get into the specifics of team building which is territory that belongs to each one of us (as I mentioned in my previous post). A person who jumps through those hoops makes a further investment in their intellectual property and it helps to demonstrate that the information would be more valid. And again, if the tutorial infringes upon the roles of team leadership then again, I say leave such teaching to the team leaders--and for discussion here within the Forum. I'm sure there are some good how to's that can be put together outside of that territory. But, again-- I am opposed to going back to the days when all we saw for new products at TC was these worthless e-books---which had no ISBNs, and who knows who even wrote (truly authored) them??? --Hal
Mihai I. posted:

If a person wants to take the time to properly publish an e-book or a hard copy book (securing an ISBN, etc.), then I have no problem with them making it available as you mentioned AS LONG AS it doesn't get into the specifics of team building which is territory that belongs to each one of us (as I mentioned in my previous post). A person who jumps through those hoops makes a further investment in their intellectual property and it helps to demonstrate that the information would be more valid.

And again, if the tutorial infringes upon the roles of team leadership then again, I say leave such teaching to the team leaders--and for discussion here within the Forum. I'm sure there are some good how to's that can be put together outside of that territory.
But, again--
I am opposed to going back to the days when all we saw for new products at TC was these worthless e-books---which had no ISBNs, and who knows who even wrote (truly authored) them???

--Hal
12x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

Yes Harold, I totally agree with you. The problem was that I didn't research on you, I didn't know that you are with the company since 2009. I signed up with SFI in 2016 and I don't know anything about the tutorials you could find before my time with SFI. I am sure, you are right, but my intention, before any eventual profit, is to help the new PSAs understand what they have to do, becoming and keep being ACTIVE. About how to be successful, their own Sponsors and the Forum will tell them how. Before being a bore or be judged that I am not offering anything valuable, I prefer to stay in my bench. Thank you!
Yes Harold, I totally agree with you. The problem was that I didn't research on you, I didn't know that you are with the company since 2009. I signed up with SFI in 2016 and I don't know anything about the tutorials you could find before my time with SFI.

I am sure, you are right, but my intention, before any eventual profit, is to help the new PSAs understand what they have to do, becoming and keep being ACTIVE. About how to be successful, their own Sponsors and the Forum will tell them how.

Before being a bore or be judged that I am not offering anything valuable, I prefer to stay in my bench. Thank you!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago More by Harold G.

[quote=1336600]Yes Harold, I totally agree with you. The problem was that I didn't research on you, I didn't know that you are with the company since 2009. I signed up with SFI in 2016 and I don't know anything about the tutorials you could find before my time with SFI. I am sure, you are right, but my intention, before any eventual profit, is to help the new PSAs understand what they have to do, becoming and keep being ACTIVE. About how to be successful, their own Sponsors and the Forum will tell them how. Before being a bore or be judged that I am not offering anything valuable, I prefer to stay in my bench. Thank you![/quote] Hi Mihai, I wasn't judging you--I don't want you to feel that way. I was addressing what seemed to be a "call" to ECAs to offer tutorials. So, hence my position. I myself enjoy writing. I also think if a person has something valuable to share, they should take time to do it right: -Adequate research / experience as a source from which to refer or from which to draw -Provide a smooth reading text that is informative -Seek a copyright and an ISBN in the publishing process While these three points are simplistic, they illustrate a point. The material a person offers is valid--and the third point is the validation of that valid material. At that point--it no longer falls into the category I mentioned. Again, I apologize if it seemed I was judging you--not so. I just don't want to see a bunch of people start hurling e-books into the system again... --Hal
Mihai I. posted:
Yes Harold, I totally agree with you. The problem was that I didn't research on you, I didn't know that you are with the company since 2009. I signed up with SFI in 2016 and I don't know anything about the tutorials you could find before my time with SFI.

I am sure, you are right, but my intention, before any eventual profit, is to help the new PSAs understand what they have to do, becoming and keep being ACTIVE. About how to be successful, their own Sponsors and the Forum will tell them how.

Before being a bore or be judged that I am not offering anything valuable, I prefer to stay in my bench. Thank you!

Hi Mihai,
I wasn't judging you--I don't want you to feel that way. I was addressing what seemed to be a "call" to ECAs to offer tutorials. So, hence my position.
I myself enjoy writing. I also think if a person has something valuable to share, they should take time to do it right:
-Adequate research / experience as a source from which to refer or from which to draw
-Provide a smooth reading text that is informative
-Seek a copyright and an ISBN in the publishing process
While these three points are simplistic, they illustrate a point. The material a person offers is valid--and the third point is the validation of that valid material. At that point--it no longer falls into the category I mentioned.
Again, I apologize if it seemed I was judging you--not so. I just don't want to see a bunch of people start hurling e-books into the system again...

--Hal
12x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James K. Michael Y.

Posted 3 months ago

[b] Thanks for the valuable information. [/b]
Thanks for the valuable information.
2x SUPPORT
Danica L.

Serbia