Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PSAs and PRMs added to Rewardical Exchange!

Posted 8 months ago More by Gery

Great news for SFI affiliates!  [i]Effective immediately[/i], in addition to CSAs, you can now exchange your Rewardicals for PSAs (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) and PRMs (Personally Referred Members), too! These will be freshly generated new affiliates and members from current, ongoing advertising and assigned to you on a first-come first-served basis.  Though assignment times may be shorter, please allow up to 7 days from the time of token redemption for your PSAs/PRMs to be assigned and appear in your Genealogy/PRM Report. Also note that all redemptions of Rewardicals are final. The current exchange rates are as follows: CSA: 396 RT PSA: 688 RT PRM: 990 RT [i]Note:  Exchange rates may change without notice.[/i] [b]Two more (very important) things...[/b] 1. When you receive a new PSA, make sure you welcome your new team member right away and begin "leading by example" and providing support per the following training article: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 2. Be watching for another announcement tomorrow which makes today's news even more powerful and exciting!
Great news for SFI affiliates!  Effective immediately, in addition to CSAs, you can now exchange your Rewardicals for PSAs (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) and PRMs (Personally Referred Members), too!

These will be freshly generated new affiliates and members from current, ongoing advertising and assigned to you on a first-come first-served basis.  Though assignment times may be shorter, please allow up to 7 days from the time of token redemption for your PSAs/PRMs to be assigned and appear in your Genealogy/PRM Report. Also note that all redemptions of Rewardicals are final.

The current exchange rates are as follows:

CSA: 396 RT
PSA: 688 RT
PRM: 990 RT

Note:  Exchange rates may change without notice.

Two more (very important) things...

1. When you receive a new PSA, make sure you welcome your new team member right away and begin "leading by example" and providing support per the following training article: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

2. Be watching for another announcement tomorrow which makes today's news even more powerful and exciting!
Gery

United States

Posted 8 months ago More by Marilyn C. 2 Replies

That's good news Sir Gery! But,this means,no more 50 RT for 1 CSA,am i correct Sir? Thanks for another good news Sir! Best regards! [b]Ria[/b]
That's good news Sir Gery!
But,this means,no more 50 RT for 1 CSA,am i correct Sir?

Thanks for another good news Sir!

Best regards!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Sead Š. 4 Replies

Hi Gery ! This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack ! I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %) Best regards !
Hi Gery !

This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack !

I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %)

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 8 months ago

A very good development giving a broad spectrum of choices to affiliates when redeeming RT. Kudos to the SFI Corporate Team!!!
A very good development giving a broad spectrum of choices to affiliates when redeeming RT.

Kudos to the SFI Corporate Team!!!
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

[*] This is awesome, been looking for ways to great PRMs without having to purchase them. Exchanging Rewardicals for PRMs is a BIG yes for me. Thanks Gery!
  • This is awesome, been looking for ways to great PRMs without having to purchase them. Exchanging Rewardicals for PRMs is a BIG yes for me.

• Thanks Gery!
    SUPPORT
    Ngozi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=1336572]Hi Gery ! This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack ! I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %) Best regards ! [/quote] I imagine assigning initial values to RT's was pretty much a guessing game. Think of it as an introductory bonus. As things play out in reality, everything finds it's value, much like water seeking it's own level.
    Sead Š. posted:
    Hi Gery !

This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack !

I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %)

Best regards !

I imagine assigning initial values to RT's was pretty much a guessing game. Think of it as an introductory bonus. As things play out in reality, everything finds it's value, much like water seeking it's own level.
    246x SUPPORT
    William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
    Gold Fast-Track
    Guru Rank: #18

Posted 8 months ago More by William R. I.

[quote=1336568]That's good news Sir Gery! But,this means,no more 50 RT for 1 CSA,am i correct Sir? Thanks for another good news Sir! Best regards! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] CSA: 396 RT
    Marilyn C. posted:
    That's good news Sir Gery!
    But,this means,no more 50 RT for 1 CSA,am i correct Sir?

Thanks for another good news Sir!

Best regards!

Ria

CSA: 396 RT
    246x SUPPORT
    William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
    Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1336572]Hi Gery ! This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack ! I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %) Best regards ! [/quote] Haha! Mr. Sead,I'm happy that I'd spend all my RTs for CSAs,before this changes. But,to clarify,I'm not against about this changes. Infact,I'm excited about PRMs. Best regards! [b]Ria[/b]
    Sead Š. posted:
    Hi Gery !

Best regards !

Haha! Mr. Sead,I'm happy that I'd spend all my RTs for CSAs,before this changes.
    But,to clarify,I'm not against about this changes.
    Infact,I'm excited about PRMs.

Best regards!

Ria
    19x SUPPORT
    Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by mukasa j. 1 Reply

This will make a very good boost for our business thanks MR.GREY
    mukasa j.

Uganda

Posted 8 months ago More by Sead Š.

[quote=1336578][quote=1336572]Hi Gery ! This is certainly a great news ! And, of course it will improve our business activities related to Team building above all. However, although I know that exchange rates may and will wary and oscillate, I have to ask you a simple question: What business policy made your board to decide to increase CSA exchange ratio for more than 770 percent? There's no rational economic explanation for that, except maybe in case of war or act of God?! Before this news I could redeem my RTs for 270 CSAs, and now I can get only 35 .... What a Wall Street crack ! I repeat, I'm aware that exchange rates will change frequently (but not for 800 %) Best regards ! [/quote] I imagine assigning initial values to RT's was pretty much a guessing game. Think of it as an introductory bonus. As things play out in reality, everything finds it's value, much like water seeking it's own level.[/quote] Yes, of course Randy! Wisely and pretty tactically said! I know that was not a real price at the starting line . Some things should appear as the best possible in the beginning . But, what I'm trying to say, that jump is far too dramatic for the moment. Maybe it could be refracted into several steps till achieve real market price (exchange rate). Then again, it's just my opinion... Best regards my friend!
    William R. I. posted:
    Sead Š. posted:
    Hi Gery !

Best regards !

I imagine assigning initial values to RT's was pretty much a guessing game. Think of it as an introductory bonus. As things play out in reality, everything finds it's value, much like water seeking it's own level.

Yes, of course Randy!

Wisely and pretty tactically said! I know that was not a real price at the starting line . Some things should appear as the best possible in the beginning . But, what I'm trying to say, that jump is far too dramatic for the moment. Maybe it could be refracted into several steps till achieve real market price (exchange rate).

Then again, it's just my opinion...

Best regards my friend!
    300x SUPPORT
    Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
    Guru Rank: #6

Posted 8 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=1336581]This will make a very good boost for our business thanks MR.GREY[/quote] Some people refer to Mr. Grey as Gery! Can you imagine that?
    mukasa j. posted:

Some people refer to Mr. Grey as Gery! Can you imagine that?
    246x SUPPORT
    William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
    Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by mukasa j.

Ohhh am so sorry i just dont give it attention thanks for the correction
    Ohhh am so sorry i just dont give it attention thanks for the correction
    mukasa j.

Uganda

| Edit settings