Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical page- Localvantia stores

Posted 3 months ago More by Robert T.

Hello- I was pointed in the right direction the other day as to where to see the number of localvantia stores. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores? In addition, I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where? Robert
Hello-

I was pointed in the right direction the other day as to where to see the number of localvantia stores. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores?

In addition, I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where?

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1336654]Hello- 1. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores? 2. I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where? [/quote] Hi Robert, 1. The 90 represent online stores that are accessible to all. The remainder represent Localvantia merchants that you would only see if they are in your area. Note that you can go to Localvantia.com and use the search THERE to see ALL Localvantia merchants in the database so far. Note that we expect that this number will mushroom once we get a few more pieces of the system in place. LOTS and LOTS of pieces have to be put in place before everything is humming. 2. We're not adding any ECAs right now, so we don't really see the point in showing a stagnant number. Number of products, etc. may return after the dust settles (there is still a LOT of change taking place at TripleClicks).
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

1. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores?

2. I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where?

Hi Robert,

1. The 90 represent online stores that are accessible to all. The remainder represent Localvantia merchants that you would only see if they are in your area. Note that you can go to Localvantia.com and use the search THERE to see ALL Localvantia merchants in the database so far. Note that we expect that this number will mushroom once we get a few more pieces of the system in place. LOTS and LOTS of pieces have to be put in place before everything is humming.

2. We're not adding any ECAs right now, so we don't really see the point in showing a stagnant number. Number of products, etc. may return after the dust settles (there is still a LOT of change taking place at TripleClicks).
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Jelena M.

[quote=1336654] When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. [/quote] Localvantia merchants + Rewardical ECAs = 177 :smile:
Robert T. posted:
When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed.

Localvantia merchants + Rewardical ECAs = 177

4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 2 Replies

These shops also should show country of origin. I have also found a flaw with some of the merchants rushing to set up a new shop. Jelena, yours may be one of them.
These shops also should show country of origin.

I have also found a flaw with some of the merchants rushing to set up a new shop.

Jelena, yours may be one of them.
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1336701]These shops also should show country of origin. [/quote] Yep, we've discussed. I think we'll be adding a small country flag to each soon.
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:

Yep, we've discussed. I think we'll be adding a small country flag to each soon.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Jelena M. 1 Reply

[quote=1336701]These shops also should show country of origin. I have also found a flaw with some of the merchants rushing to set up a new shop. Jelena, yours may be one of them.[/quote] No, I'm not. I have no intentions to set my shop, only to promote them :) eagerly waiting for new tools :)

I have also found a flaw with some of the merchants rushing to set up a new shop.

No, I'm not. I have no intentions to set my shop, only to promote them :) eagerly waiting for new tools :)
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Very good Robert
Very good Robert
bisera t.

Macedonia

Posted 3 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 2 Replies

[quote=1336720][quote=1336701]These shops also should show country of origin. I have also found a flaw with some of the merchants rushing to set up a new shop. Jelena, yours may be one of them.[/quote] No, I'm not. I have no intentions to set my shop, only to promote them :) eagerly waiting for new tools :) [/quote] Ok, sorry. I saw part of a name and just thought of you. (jelenapopovicxxxxxxx)
Jelena M. posted:

No, I'm not. I have no intentions to set my shop, only to promote them :) eagerly waiting for new tools :)

Ok, sorry. I saw part of a name and just thought of you. (jelenapopovicxxxxxxx)
69x SUPPORT

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jelena M.

Posted 3 months ago More by Jelena M. 2 Replies

[quote=1336724]Ok, sorry. I saw part of a name and just thought of you. (jelenapopovicxxxxxxx)[/quote] It's ok. But, it's not bad at all to bring up this issue, you know. Because, a shop could follow all the rules, and then be approved and listed. At TripleClicks they all had the same appearance and we (and all newcomers) knew who stands behind those shops (there were also all contact details of ECA). Now, they are, let say, on their own. And yet, on many of shops, I can't find who is the owner, for example. Then, the appearance of some of them is very poor (no experience in designing I guess). (What more flaws you have noticed? We could suggest Jelena Popovic make some changes, for example.) Again, they all followed the rules for approvals, but those "little things" will be of crucial importance when affiliates come to choose who and what to promote. And then, unfortunately, the best part of having shop will be missed for the owners: they will lose the opportunity to be presented widely, further than SFI affiliates.

It's ok. But, it's not bad at all to bring up this issue, you know. Because, a shop could follow all the rules, and then be approved and listed. At TripleClicks they all had the same appearance and we (and all newcomers) knew who stands behind those shops (there were also all contact details of ECA). Now, they are, let say, on their own. And yet, on many of shops, I can't find who is the owner, for example. Then, the appearance of some of them is very poor (no experience in designing I guess). (What more flaws you have noticed? We could suggest Jelena Popovic make some changes, for example.)

Again, they all followed the rules for approvals, but those "little things" will be of crucial importance when affiliates come to choose who and what to promote. And then, unfortunately, the best part of having shop will be missed for the owners: they will lose the opportunity to be presented widely, further than SFI affiliates.
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 1 Reply

[quote=1336728][quote=1336724]Ok, sorry. I saw part of a name and just thought of you. (jelenapopovicxxxxxxx)[/quote] It's ok. But, it's not bad at all to bring up this issue, you know. Because, a shop could follow all the rules, and then be approved and listed. At TripleClicks they all had the same appearance and we (and all newcomers) knew who stands behind those shops (there were also all contact details of ECA). Now, they are, let say, on their own. And yet, on many of shops, I can't find who is the owner, for example. Then, the appearance of some of them is very poor (no experience in designing I guess). (What more flaws you have noticed? We could suggest Jelena Popovic make some changes, for example.) Again, they all followed the rules for approvals, but those "little things" will be of crucial importance when affiliates come to choose who and what to promote. And then, unfortunately, the best part of having shop will be missed for the owners: they will lose the opportunity to be presented widely, further than SFI affiliates. [/quote] 3 different shops, Identical main descriptions and even the same misspellings.
Jelena M. posted:

It's ok. But, it's not bad at all to bring up this issue, you know. Because, a shop could follow all the rules, and then be approved and listed. At TripleClicks they all had the same appearance and we (and all newcomers) knew who stands behind those shops (there were also all contact details of ECA). Now, they are, let say, on their own. And yet, on many of shops, I can't find who is the owner, for example. Then, the appearance of some of them is very poor (no experience in designing I guess). (What more flaws you have noticed? We could suggest Jelena Popovic make some changes, for example.)

Again, they all followed the rules for approvals, but those "little things" will be of crucial importance when affiliates come to choose who and what to promote. And then, unfortunately, the best part of having shop will be missed for the owners: they will lose the opportunity to be presented widely, further than SFI affiliates.

3 different shops, Identical main descriptions and even the same misspellings.
69x SUPPORT

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I have a niece who is a business owner of a restaurant. She owns three branches here in the philippines. I want to help her promote her restaurant through Localvantia and at the same time earn commissions from her restaurant who will see it in Localvantia? How will i help her as I an SFI affiliate member? What are the requirenents/rules should i tell her to become Localvantia member?
I have a niece who is a business owner of a restaurant. She owns three branches here in the philippines.
I want to help her promote her restaurant through Localvantia and at the same time earn commissions
from her restaurant who will see it in Localvantia? How will i help her as I an SFI affiliate member? What
are the requirenents/rules should i tell her to become Localvantia member?
SUPPORT
Anna Maria M.

Philippines

Liked by Marilyn C. James K.

Posted 3 months ago More by Robert T. 1 Reply

Hello and thank you for the replies- I noticed quite a few as blog pages as well. To me, these should be more of ECA or online not called localvantia. I also noticed many have new names which is confusing to names we knew before so with some I cannot be sure of whom I dealt with before. I was able to follow a few with no issues so I am trying to get those right in my mind for future dealings. Just like as someone mentioned about addresses or countries I looked at some contact information which did not help me so right now it is all confusing. In the future with some adjustment, I am sure things will get better or easier. I to an waiting for the ECA listings to open up as I have some ready to apply as well which would help my area out in the future as well. Robert
Hello and thank you for the replies-

I noticed quite a few as blog pages as well. To me, these should be more of ECA or online not called localvantia. I also noticed many have new names which is confusing to names we knew before so with some I cannot be sure of whom I dealt with before. I was able to follow a few with no issues so I am trying to get those right in my mind for future dealings. Just like as someone mentioned about addresses or countries I looked at some contact information which did not help me so right now it is all confusing. In the future with some adjustment, I am sure things will get better or easier.

I to an waiting for the ECA listings to open up as I have some ready to apply as well which would help my area out in the future as well.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

| Edit settings