SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardicals product

Posted 10 months ago

hello to all SFI member this is my 2th post if i share Revadical product on FB which is belong to some store is there my getaway on product or not ? thanks
hello to all SFI member
this is my 2th post
if i share Revadical product on FB which is belong to some store is there my getaway on product or not ? thanks
HAMED S.

Afghanistan

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Donna Y. Marija B.

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago More by Munish Y. 1 Reply

Hello Hamed, At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical. You affiliate link will be code in the promotion of TC products. I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products.. hope this clears your query... wishing you all the best and success :thumbsup:
Hello Hamed,

At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical.
You affiliate link will be code in the promotion of TC products.

I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products..

hope this clears your query...

wishing you all the best and success
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago More by Donna Y. 1 Reply

Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered . Thank you all for providing answers to our questions today. It appears at this time our MRP are no longer being used. We all counted on our MRP each month for qualifying. Thank you Donna
Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered .

Thank you all for providing answers to our questions today.

It appears at this time our MRP are no longer being used. We all counted on our MRP each month for qualifying.

Thank you

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1338616]Hello Hamed, At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical. You affiliate link will be code in the promotion of TC products. I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products.. hope this clears your query... wishing you all the best and success :thumbsup:[/quote] Hello Munish, Could you please share a link that speaks more about this? Thank you!
Munish Y. posted:
Hello Hamed,

At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical.

I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products..

Hello Munish, Could you please share a link that speaks more about this?

Thank you!
2x SUPPORT
Rose W.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ladislav O.

Posted 10 months ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1338720][quote=1338616]Hello Hamed, At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical. You affiliate link will be code in the promotion of TC products. I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products.. hope this clears your query... wishing you all the best and success :thumbsup:[/quote] Hello Munish, Could you please share a link that speaks more about this? Thank you![/quote] Hello Rose, I see that you have just joined...Welcome to the SFI world...:thumbsup: I would suggest that you just go through some of the [b]Latest Announcements[/b] available on your Alert tab... There are lot of new features and improvement in progress so keep an eye on those announcement... Be in contact with your sponsor and you can also use Forum ask your questions and clear your queries... Wishing you all the best and success...
Rose W. posted:
Munish Y. posted:
Hello Hamed,

Hello Munish, Could you please share a link that speaks more about this?

Thank you!

Hello Rose,

I see that you have just joined...Welcome to the SFI world...

I would suggest that you just go through some of the Latest Announcements available on your Alert tab...
There are lot of new features and improvement in progress so keep an eye on those announcement...
Be in contact with your sponsor and you can also use Forum ask your questions and clear your queries...

Wishing you all the best and success...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1338635]Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered . Thank you all for providing answers to our questions today. It appears at this time our MRP are no longer being used. We all counted on our MRP each month for qualifying. Thank you Donna[/quote] Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit). Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP. Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens.
Donna Y. posted:
Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered .

It appears at this time our MRP are no longer being used. We all counted on our MRP each month for qualifying.

Thank you

Donna

Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit).

Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP.

Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens.
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Liked by Donna Y.

Posted 10 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1339007][quote=1338635]Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered. Thank you all for providing answers to our questions today. It appears at this time our MRP are no longer being used. We all counted on our MRP each month for qualifying. Thank you Donna[/quote] Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit). Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP. [b](Gery has stated elsewhere that Doubles or [u]2 x Rewardicals[/u] will be added in the future)[/b] :white_check_mark: Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens. [/quote] Continuing with our recent tradition of making 15-Bid or Play TCredit expenditures (formerly to earn 150-MRP), we can presently exchange the accumulated 150-RT for 50-VP. [b] Once "2 x RT"/"Doubles" are introduced[/b], we will be able to exchange our 300-RT for 100-VP, -- very close to our former [u]free[/u]* 102-VP plus 1-TCredit package. *MRPs are considered to be [u]free[/u] bonus/rewards and therefore anything purchased by redeeming MRP is also considered to be a [u]free[/u] bonus/reward.
Stephen D. posted:
Donna Y. posted:
Thank Hamed for your questions In times I am sure we all will have our question's answered.

Thank you

Donna

Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit).

Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP. (Gery has stated elsewhere that Doubles or 2 x Rewardicals will be added in the future)

Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens.

Continuing with our recent tradition of making 15-Bid or Play TCredit expenditures (formerly to earn 150-MRP), we can presently exchange the accumulated 150-RT for 50-VP. Once "2 x RT"/"Doubles" are introduced, we will be able to exchange our 300-RT for 100-VP, -- very close to our former free* 102-VP plus 1-TCredit package.

*MRPs are considered to be free bonus/rewards and therefore anything purchased by redeeming MRP is also considered to be a free bonus/reward.
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Liked by Donna Y.

Posted 10 months ago More by Donna Y.

Thank you Stephen for all your reply's and detailed information will take time to seeing all the results each day All your information is very helpful for all and our SFI Team Affiliates. Wishing you all your success daily. Sorry Hamad I can not provide your answer you are looking perhaps Stephen may respond for you or one of our Team will provide the answers you are looking for. Have a great day. Donna
Thank you Stephen for all your reply's and detailed information will take time to seeing all the results each day

All your information is very helpful for all and our SFI Team Affiliates.

Wishing you all your success daily.

Sorry Hamad I can not provide your answer you are looking perhaps Stephen may respond for you or one of
our Team will provide the answers you are looking for.

Have a great day.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago More by Donna Y.

Thank you Steven for your assistance regarding qualifying this month. We did purchase our I T-Credit we have bid in many options I did see I had 77 Rewardsicals I am not sure can I use this for 1 -T-Credit which show 77 rewardsicals or must i purchase another T-Credit 1-T-Credit. from Carson in order to qualify for our rank this month. I did order T-Credit when rewardsicals started and have used over 15 T-Credits. How will I qualify for BTL this month. there is just 5 days left this month of February 2018. We are always qualified by this time of the month. I have noticed many of our SFI Affiliate Team Leaders have not qualified so far this month. Thank you for your assistance here. Donna
Thank you Steven for your assistance regarding qualifying this month. We did purchase our I T-Credit we have bid
in many options I did see I had 77 Rewardsicals I am not sure can I use this for 1 -T-Credit which show 77 rewardsicals
or must i purchase another T-Credit 1-T-Credit. from Carson in order to qualify for our rank this month.
I did order T-Credit when rewardsicals started and have used over 15 T-Credits.

How will I qualify for BTL this month. there is just 5 days left this month of February 2018.
We are always qualified by this time of the month. I have noticed many of our SFI Affiliate Team Leaders have not qualified
so far this month.

Thank you for your assistance here.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Toye N. Shrn B.

| Edit settings