SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Advertising.

Posted 10 months ago

As a new affiliate, how did you do your advertising to promote your SFI /TRIPLECLICK? Which would you advise I pay more attention to during advertising, SFI or tripleclick? Please help me out am new to the program.
As a new affiliate, how did you do your advertising to promote your SFI /TRIPLECLICK?

Which would you advise I pay more attention to during advertising, SFI or tripleclick?

Please help me out am new to the program.
Prosper A.

Ghana

Posted 10 months ago

Hello and welcome to SFI :relaxed: I suggest you read [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83]LaunchPad[/url] Contact and talk to your sponsor or upline to get advice. If you like to earn selling ten start promoting Triple Clicks. If you like to Earn From Team Building than start advertising SFI. And it’s easy to attract people because SFI is 100% free to join, there’s never any obligation or sales quotas, and no experience is necessary. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54&referrer=search]Building a team is so very important to achieving success in SFI.[/url]
Hello and welcome to SFI

I suggest you read LaunchPad
Contact and talk to your sponsor or upline to get advice.
If you like to earn selling ten start promoting Triple Clicks.
If you like to Earn From Team Building than start advertising SFI.
And it’s easy to attract people because SFI is 100% free to join, there’s never any obligation or sales quotas, and no experience is necessary.
Building a team is so very important to achieving success in SFI.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Prosper. You may find this article interesting: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195108&referrer=search At the end of this article you can click on "Small Guide to Free Advertising." Firstly read your Launchpad lessons to understand what SFI is all about. You can then decide if you want to build a team first or promote Tripleclicks products. When you decide click on the "person icon" which is the last one on the black bar on the affiliate home page, choose Team Building, choose My Gateways. Choose a gateway you wish to advertise, google "free ad sites" and start to advertise your gateways. Steer clear of the SFIPPA gateway for a while. The people you bring in through that gateway will not be members of your downline. They will not be added to your team One thing you must do is read. I can't stress this enough.
Hi Prosper. You may find this article interesting:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195108&referrer=search

At the end of this article you can click on "Small Guide to Free Advertising."

Firstly read your Launchpad lessons to understand what SFI is all about. You can then decide if you want to build a team first or promote Tripleclicks products. When you decide click on the "person icon" which is the last one on the black bar on the affiliate home page, choose Team Building, choose My Gateways. Choose a gateway you wish to advertise, google "free ad sites" and start to advertise your gateways. Steer clear of the SFIPPA gateway for a while. The people you bring in through that gateway will not be members of your downline. They will not be added to your team

One thing you must do is read. I can't stress this enough.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 10 months ago

Hello Prosper, Both part are beneficial...either you can go for your team building or promoting TC products. Just find your strength and weakness and go for it... The following link will give you some more info and benefits: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83]Making money with SFI[/url] wishing you all the best and success...:thumbsup:
Hello Prosper,

Both part are beneficial...either you can go for your team building or promoting TC products.
Just find your strength and weakness and go for it...

The following link will give you some more info and benefits:
Making money with SFI

wishing you all the best and success...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Prosper, I had a similar problem when I started. I remember posting adds on social media day in day out with little or no success. Success in terms of liking what I got. I then decided to invest a little more, so I went and did a search on TripleClicks using the keyword advertising. I was overwhelmed by the results, so I picked one from the results each time I needed PSAs in my downline and later compared the results verses cost. I'm sure if you set out a target and resolve to make it happen, you will always find a way, one way or the other. Internet marketing is a wide topic, I'm sure you will find out what works for you best in due time. Success, Maurice.
Prosper,
I had a similar problem when I started.
I remember posting adds on social media day in day out with little or no success. Success in terms of liking what I got.

I then decided to invest a little more, so I went and did a search on TripleClicks using the keyword advertising. I was overwhelmed by the results, so I picked one from the results each time I needed PSAs in my downline and later compared the results verses cost.

I'm sure if you set out a target and resolve to make it happen, you will always find a way, one way or the other.

Internet marketing is a wide topic, I'm sure you will find out what works for you best in due time.

Success,
Maurice.
8x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

contains great tip

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago

[quote=1338744]As a new affiliate, how did you do your advertising to promote your SFI /TRIPLECLICK? Which would you advise I pay more attention to during advertising, SFI or tripleclick? Please help me out am new to the program.[/quote] Hi Prosper, [b]For me,[/b] I focus on sponsoring SFI affiliates to build my team and to leverage my time and efforts thru many. [b]What advertising methods did I use?[/b] Free Traditional Advertising methods like: - Classifieds - Traffic Exchanges - Viral Mailers - Free For All - Ad Boards - Banner Ad Networks - Advertising Forums - And other traditional methods [b]Why FREE traditional advertising?[/b] - Anyone can use them rather you have money or not - These are the type of marketers that I want to attract - People know that I'm advertising for them to buy, join, or build a list - Etc... [b]Do FREE advertising work?[/b] [b]Yes![/b] I attracted my team using ONLY free advertising to attain [b]Gold Team Leader[/b]. [b]Tip:[/b] Get started using [b]FREE[/b] advertising daily rather you're ready or not! :sunglasses:
Prosper A. posted:
As a new affiliate, how did you do your advertising to promote your SFI /TRIPLECLICK?

Which would you advise I pay more attention to during advertising, SFI or tripleclick?

Please help me out am new to the program.

Hi Prosper,

For me, I focus on sponsoring SFI affiliates to build my team and to leverage my time and efforts thru many.

What advertising methods did I use?
Free Traditional Advertising methods like:
- Classifieds
- Traffic Exchanges
- Viral Mailers
- Free For All
- Ad Boards
- Banner Ad Networks
- Advertising Forums
- And other traditional methods

Why FREE traditional advertising?
- Anyone can use them rather you have money or not
- These are the type of marketers that I want to attract
- People know that I'm advertising for them to buy, join, or build a list
- Etc...

Do FREE advertising work?
Yes! I attracted my team using ONLY free advertising to attain Gold Team Leader.

Tip: Get started using FREE advertising daily rather you're ready or not!
25x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

If you choose to build-a-team, search for "PSA" on the TripleClicks.com website you will find at least 1,000 packages that include 1.) a guaranteed number of PSAs (Signups), 2.) at least 7.3 VersaPoints per USD purchase price, and 3.) either MRP (Member Reward Points) or Rewardical Tokens. These PSAs essentially Signup to SFI through professionally managed [b]Advertising Co-operatives[/b] that offer a net cost advantage (less time and/or money) over most alternatives.
If you choose to build-a-team, search for "PSA" on the TripleClicks.com website you will find at least 1,000 packages that include 1.) a guaranteed number of PSAs (Signups), 2.) at least 7.3 VersaPoints per USD purchase price, and 3.) either MRP (Member Reward Points) or Rewardical Tokens.

These PSAs essentially Signup to SFI through professionally managed Advertising Co-operatives that offer a net cost advantage (less time and/or money) over most alternatives.
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Prosper, I suggest first you contact you Sponsor, he will gladly work with you to get you started. Next, you need to start READING because if you don't read you might as well quit. Reading is the way for you to find out more about the company and what plans to follow. There is a lot of information and instructions on this website. I hope you follow your leaders lead. Good luck.
Hi Prosper,

I suggest first you contact you Sponsor, he will gladly work with you
to get you started.

Next, you need to start READING because if you don't read
you might as well quit. Reading is the way for you to find out more
about the company and what plans to follow. There is a lot of
information and instructions on this website.

I hope you follow your leaders lead. Good luck.
19x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Elvira D.

Posted 10 months ago

Am a new affiliate, someone to help how to get the link with the product share through other social media.
Am a new affiliate, someone to help how to get the link with the product share through other social media.
Ezakiel B.

Kenya

| Edit settings