Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TC BONUS

Posted 4 months ago

I got $5.90 dollars last month as TC Bonus, the question is am i going to cash it at some point in time... . What exactly is it for? It doesn't reflect on my account balance. Thanks.
I got $5.90 dollars last month as TC Bonus, the question is am i going to cash it at some point in time... . What exactly is it for? It doesn't reflect on my account balance.
Thanks.
Muallim M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

As EA you received 10 Tcredit as bonus, which cost 5.90$ if you want to buy 10 Tcredit from Triple click https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=97890 You can't exchange Tcredit with cash,use these Tcredit to play games and auction.
As EA you received 10 Tcredit as bonus, which cost 5.90$ if you want to buy 10 Tcredit from Triple click www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=97890

You can't exchange Tcredit with cash,use these Tcredit to play games and auction.
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Maullim! You Receive 10 TCredits if you're an EA. TCredits are added to your account. $ 5.90 is just the value of the given bonus, and it is not paid separately! I hope you understand me:smile: Read please: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan All the best Sanja
Hello Maullim!
You Receive 10 TCredits if you're an EA. TCredits are added to your account. $ 5.90 is just the value of the given bonus, and it is not paid separately! I hope you understand me

Read please: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
All the best
Sanja

SUPPORT
Sanja K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Ubangha W.

I won 10 TC
I won 10 TC
Ubangha W.