Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardicals for active Forum participation

Posted 4 months ago More by Selena P.

Can I suggest you to examinate the possibility to introduce Rewardical for active Forum participation? Forum is the best place to exchange ideas & knowledge, so in order to activate our slipping PSAs, I would propose to consider my suggestion as a possible way to motivate our PSA to be proactive.
Can I suggest you to examinate the possibility to introduce Rewardical for active Forum participation? Forum is the best place to exchange ideas & knowledge, so in order to activate our slipping PSAs, I would propose to consider my suggestion as a possible way to motivate our PSA to be proactive.

25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1340799]Can I suggest you to examinate the possibility to introduce Rewardical for active Forum participation? Forum is the best place to exchange ideas & knowledge, so in order to activate our slipping PSAs, I would propose to consider my suggestion as a possible way to motivate our PSA to be proactive. [/quote] It's really to bad we have to rely upon giving away free stuff to people to try and motivate them to build a business. How do we make any money if we keep giving things away for free? Don't people see the value in this program even without Rewardicals? I guess not.
Selena P. posted:

It's really to bad we have to rely upon giving away free stuff to people to try and motivate them to build a business. How do we make any money if we keep giving things away for free? Don't people see the value in this program even without Rewardicals?

I guess not.
22x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

The Forum is not a place to earn Rewardicals and there are many arguments about badges that you can earn. Rewardicalsis is as good as money, that is not to be wasted on advice and on showing your knowledge. I believe your suggestion is noted. Kind regards and many blessings:smile::heart:
The Forum is not a place to earn Rewardicals and there are many arguments about badges that you can earn.

Rewardicalsis is as good as money, that is not to be wasted on advice and on showing your knowledge.

I believe your suggestion is noted.

Kind regards and many blessings
4x SUPPORT
Christoffel Botha J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Selena P.

[quote=1340805][quote=1340799]Can I suggest you to examinate the possibility to introduce Rewardical for active Forum participation? Forum is the best place to exchange ideas & knowledge, so in order to activate our slipping PSAs, I would propose to consider my suggestion as a possible way to motivate our PSA to be proactive. [/quote] It's really to bad we have to rely upon giving away free stuff to people to try and motivate them to build a business. How do we make any money if we keep giving things away for free? Don't people see the value in this program even without Rewardicals? I guess not.[/quote] One of my first topics when I became Team Leader here in the Forum was "How to motivate your PSAs to participate in your private Team Forum"? I also tried to organise contests and offered free T Credits for active participants. But nobody has shown this interest and my 437 affiliates CSAs included are not participating actively except 2 CSA Forum stars and guru. There are many rewardicals for the contests, but no rewardicals for the knoledge, so it seems that playing games is a priority, which can distract from the core business here. I guess it could be useful.
Scott L. posted:
Selena P. posted:

It's really to bad we have to rely upon giving away free stuff to people to try and motivate them to build a business. How do we make any money if we keep giving things away for free? Don't people see the value in this program even without Rewardicals?

I guess not.

One of my first topics when I became Team Leader here in the Forum was "How to motivate your PSAs to participate in your private Team Forum"? I also tried to organise contests and offered free T Credits for active participants. But nobody has shown this interest and my 437 affiliates CSAs included are not participating actively except 2 CSA Forum stars and guru. There are many rewardicals for the contests, but no rewardicals for the knoledge, so it seems that playing games is a priority, which can distract from the core business here.

I guess it could be useful.
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Heavens! No! Can you try to imagine what it would look like? Endless threads.... meaningless posts... it would just be an abuse of the system...as it has been in so many ways till now. The threads about the Congratulations to the new E365 champion is just the latest prove... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ejYmN0l.jpg[/img] You want something like this? This person has over 200 pages of the posts like this one.... the problem is that he has HUNDREDS of Support stars! You would really like something like this? Well, not me.
Heavens! No!

Can you try to imagine what it would look like?
Endless threads.... meaningless posts...
it would just be an abuse of the system...as it has been in so many ways till now.

The threads about the Congratulations to the new E365 champion is just the
latest prove...

You want something like this?

This person has over 200 pages of the posts like this one....
the problem is that he has HUNDREDS of Support stars!

You would really like something like this?

Well, not me.
107x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,972 | Followers: 1,472 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

Hi Selena: That is an interesting concept. My only worry is that the people who are active in the forum would get Rewardicals for something they are currently doing. I am concerned that it would create a lot of irrelevant posts just to get RT's. On the other hand, it may bring some new affiliates to the forum that may become active. I am suggesting that there be a deadline. If for the first 5 or 10 posts or replies they earn some RT's, or for the first 30 days, then after that there are no RT's given. This might inspire them to see the value of the forum. I like the idea, but I think that there must be a deadline so the forum isn't just filled with unnecessary posts. (Like this one) Just kidding Al Martens
Hi Selena:

That is an interesting concept. My only worry is that the people who are active in the forum would get Rewardicals for something they are currently doing. I am concerned that it would create a lot of irrelevant posts just to get RT's.
On the other hand, it may bring some new affiliates to the forum that may become active.
I am suggesting that there be a deadline. If for the first 5 or 10 posts or replies they earn some RT's, or for the first 30 days, then after that there are no RT's given. This might inspire them to see the value of the forum. I like the idea, but I think that there must be a deadline so the forum isn't just filled with unnecessary posts. (Like this one) Just kidding

Al Martens
SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Selena P. 1 Reply

[quote=1340812]Heavens! No! Can you try to imagine what it would look like? Endless threads.... meaningless posts... it would just be an abuse of the system...as it has been in so many ways till now. The threads about the Congratulations to the new E365 champion is just the latest prove... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ejYmN0l.jpg[/img] You want something like this? This person has over 200 pages of the posts like this one.... the problem is that he has HUNDREDS of Support stars! You would really like something like this? Well, not me.[/quote] SFI has introduced the new Forum standards with Thanks, Congratulate and Agree options. Likes are reduced to posts with more than 25 words, so if I suggest to take into considerations threads liked by SFI stuff, and Gary, for exemple, everybody from us will be motivated to not waste time in Forum, but to be proactive. I am 4 years in SFI but I think I was not efficient enough because my PSAs are not motivated enough.
Tanja K. posted:
Heavens! No!

it would just be an abuse of the system...as it has been in so many ways till now.

latest prove...

Well, not me.

SFI has introduced the new Forum standards with Thanks, Congratulate and Agree options. Likes are reduced to posts with more than 25 words, so if I suggest to take into considerations threads liked by SFI stuff, and Gary, for exemple, everybody from us will be motivated to not waste time in Forum, but to be proactive. I am 4 years in SFI but I think I was not efficient enough because my PSAs are not motivated enough.

25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

While this is a great suggestion, there are just too many cons. Pro: More forum participation and knowledge sharing. Con: Too many will abuse this option for free Rewardicals. Pool shares will drop in value drastically as we give more of OUR profit away. Cluttered up forum (that was brilliantly just revamped to prevent clutter) Plus several others, but this is the main 3. Keep the great ideas coming
While this is a great suggestion, there are just too many cons.

Pro:
More forum participation and knowledge sharing.

Con:
Too many will abuse this option for free Rewardicals.
Pool shares will drop in value drastically as we give more of OUR profit away.
Cluttered up forum (that was brilliantly just revamped to prevent clutter)
Plus several others, but this is the main 3.

Keep the great ideas coming
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1340817][quote=1340812]Heavens! No! Can you try to imagine what it would look like? Endless threads.... meaningless posts... it would just be an abuse of the system...as it has been in so many ways till now. The threads about the Congratulations to the new E365 champion is just the latest prove... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ejYmN0l.jpg[/img] You want something like this? This person has over 200 pages of the posts like this one.... the problem is that he has HUNDREDS of Support stars! You would really like something like this? Well, not me.[/quote] SFI has introduced the new Forum standards with Thanks, Congratulate and Agree options. Likes are reduced to posts with more than 25 words, so if I suggest to take into considerations threads liked by SFI stuff, and Gary, for exemple, everybody from us will be motivated to not waste time in Forum, but to be proactive. I am 4 years in SFI but I think I was not efficient enough because my PSAs are not motivated enough. [/quote] You mean...Gery, I guess, Selena... :smiley: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7BIouAD.jpg[/img] I guess habits are hard to die! LOL Selena, the moment we understand that REWARDICALS are MONEY...I guess we will understand WHY we are NOT so happy to give it away to anybody feeling just in the mood to chat around on the Forum. My point of view only.
Selena P. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Heavens! No!

latest prove...

Well, not me.

SFI has introduced the new Forum standards with Thanks, Congratulate and Agree options. Likes are reduced to posts with more than 25 words, so if I suggest to take into considerations threads liked by SFI stuff, and Gary, for exemple, everybody from us will be motivated to not waste time in Forum, but to be proactive. I am 4 years in SFI but I think I was not efficient enough because my PSAs are not motivated enough.

You mean...Gery, I guess, Selena...

I guess habits are hard to die! LOL

Selena, the moment we understand that REWARDICALS are MONEY...I guess
we will understand WHY we are NOT so happy to give it away to anybody
feeling just in the mood to chat around on the Forum.
My point of view only.
107x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,972 | Followers: 1,472 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

Members are already awarded a VP for visiting the forum.
Members are already awarded a VP for visiting the forum.
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

Using the kindest response - TERRIBLE IDEA! Just what we need. Hundreds of posts each day (above what is already here) just saying anything so that they can get a Rewardical. The forum would be so diluted that it would turn out to be the ONLY reason people came here. Respectfully.
Using the kindest response - TERRIBLE IDEA!

Just what we need. Hundreds of posts each day (above what is already here) just saying anything so that they can get a Rewardical. The forum would be so diluted that it would turn out to be the ONLY reason people came here.

Respectfully.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Phill R.

Fantastic idea. Where's the money going to come from for this monster of a giveaway?
Fantastic idea. Where's the money going to come from for this monster of a giveaway?
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

| Edit settings