SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

MRPs conversion

Posted 10 months ago More by EPHRAIM K.

Hello all.. Is there any possibility of converting the available MRPs to VPs without purchasing TCredits since Rewardicals has taken over PB and EZ, there's no means of getting more MRPs readily.. Best regards.
Hello all..
Is there any possibility of converting the available MRPs to VPs without purchasing TCredits since Rewardicals has taken over PB and EZ, there's no means of getting more MRPs readily..
Best regards.
EPHRAIM K.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Ephraim :smile: Beside purchase, as Gery said (more than one time in the diferent threads on the Forum) new possibility to convert MRPs that we have is on the way, we just need to have some patience. Let's wait. Wish you a success! Alex
Hi Ephraim

Beside purchase, as Gery said (more than one time in the diferent threads on the Forum) new possibility to convert MRPs that we have is on the way, we just need to have some patience.

Let's wait.

Wish you a success!
Alex

Posted 10 months ago

Ephraim K - When purchasing something at TClicks click MRP as mode of payment. The item will show you at Check-Out number of MRPs you need. If short MRPs can use Credit Card, Paypal, etc., to pay the amount your present MRPs don't cover. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Ephraim K - When purchasing something at TClicks click MRP as mode of payment. The item will show you at Check-Out number of MRPs you need. If short MRPs can use Credit Card, Paypal, etc., to pay the amount your present MRPs don't
cover. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hello Ephraim, I have used MRP to purchase products of some ECA before. I can confirm that it is as good as cash. Relating to the present, l should suggest that you have some patience because very soon it will be possible to change MRP to RT. I have some MRP too and l am hoping to have them changed to RT. Regards.
Hello Ephraim,

I have used MRP to purchase products of some ECA before. I can confirm that it is as good as cash.
Relating to the present, l should suggest that you have some patience because very soon it will be possible to change MRP to RT. I have some MRP too and l am hoping to have them changed to RT.

Regards.
7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Wait and see what's the conversion of MRPs to rewardicals or o else follow the option to buy tcredits and earn vps as usual.
Wait and see what's the conversion of MRPs to rewardicals or o else follow the option to buy tcredits and earn vps as usual.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you for your important information. Good Luck.
Thank you for your important information.
Good Luck.
Nechemia H.

Israel

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hello.. Mr. EPHRAIMK.. The best option before you to select the required products at Triple Clicks, choosing the payment option, MRPs, to spend them and earning VPs. You can also purchase TCs @ 150 MRPs for 1 TC where you would also earn 102 VPs. If you feel good to retain them to use them at the time of need, you have privilege to retain for one year from the date of Notification in this behalf.
Hello.. Mr. EPHRAIMK..

The best option before you to select the required products at Triple Clicks, choosing the payment option, MRPs, to spend them and earning VPs. You can also purchase TCs @ 150 MRPs for 1 TC where you would also earn 102 VPs. If you feel good to retain them to use them at the time of need, you have privilege to retain for one year from the date of Notification in this behalf.
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by James K.

Posted 10 months ago

[quote=1341106]Hello all.. Is there any possibility of converting the available MRPs to VPs without purchasing TCredits since Rewardicals has taken over PB and EZ, there's no means of getting more MRPs readily.. Best regards.[/quote] EPHRAIM, The following from forum discussion: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115961 ... [quote]if you don’t have enough MRP to buy what you want, hold on, because we’ve got something for you on the way (watch for future announcement)."[/quote] Jan :palm_tree:
EPHRAIM K. posted:
Hello all..
Is there any possibility of converting the available MRPs to VPs without purchasing TCredits since Rewardicals has taken over PB and EZ, there's no means of getting more MRPs readily..
Best regards.

EPHRAIM,

The following from forum discussion: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115961

if you don’t have enough MRP to buy what you want, hold on, because we’ve got something for you on the way (watch for future announcement)."

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by James K.

Posted 10 months ago More by EPHRAIM K.

Thanks all I got the right information. I'll wait for Mr. Gery and the team.
Thanks all I got the right information. I'll wait for Mr. Gery and the team.
EPHRAIM K.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings