Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hello All, Have you had much luck yet with Localvantia

Posted 4 months ago More by Beth M.

I would like to know if you have had much luck with any business's signing up for Localvantia yet, If so how did you go about it, like for e.g. did you post out letter's? as I am typing this I am thinking that it possibly could be my hand written address, I am wondering how other's may have approached this and if you did have their business registered yet, so I guess I will follow what other's have done and have been successful , please let me know.
I would like to know if you have had much luck with any business's signing up for Localvantia yet,
If so how did you go about it, like for e.g. did you post out letter's?
as I am typing this I am thinking that it possibly could be my hand written address,
I am wondering how other's may have approached this and if you did have their business registered yet, so I guess
I will follow what other's have done and have been successful , please let me know.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Beth, I am still working on it, to get more pre-registered merchants to register them. For me, it's a little bit a problem, as many Turkish merchants don't speak or understand English. And my Turkish language is not so professional to handle this all. Until now my first Localvantia merchants is a deal. So, it's possible to get more in the near future. Just have trust in the system.
Hello Beth,

I am still working on it, to get more pre-registered merchants to register them.
For me, it's a little bit a problem, as many Turkish merchants don't speak or understand English.
And my Turkish language is not so professional to handle this all.

Until now my first Localvantia merchants is a deal. So, it's possible to get more in the near future.
Just have trust in the system.
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1341255]Hello Beth, I am still working on it, to get more pre-registered merchants to register them. For me, it's a little bit a problem, as many Turkish merchants don't speak or understand English. And my Turkish language is not so professional to handle this all. Until now my first Localvantia merchants is a deal. So, it's possible to get more in the near future. Just have trust in the system.[/quote] Hello Johan, thanks for your reply I am sorry to hear that, is there any way to translate that in turkey, I know that there is a translate option here, could you not try that here is one link for that https://www.sfimg.com/Training/LanguageTranslation?referrer=search, and there is another https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197251&referrer=search http://www.chromeextensions.org/other/translator-toolbox/ Good luck with Localvantia Johan
Johan V. posted:
Hello Beth,

I am still working on it, to get more pre-registered merchants to register them.
For me, it's a little bit a problem, as many Turkish merchants don't speak or understand English.
And my Turkish language is not so professional to handle this all.

Until now my first Localvantia merchants is a deal. So, it's possible to get more in the near future.
Just have trust in the system.

Hello Johan, thanks for your reply
I am sorry to hear that, is there any way to translate that in turkey, I know that there is a translate option here, could you not try that here is one link for that www.sfimg.com/Training/LanguageTranslation?referrer=search, and there is another www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197251&referrer=search
www.chromeextensions.org/other/translator-toolbox/
Good luck with Localvantia Johan
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Patricia E. 1 Reply

Hi Beth, You can still work on pre-registering Merchants. See link [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg]here[/url]. I have already pre-register some and working on making full registration on them. Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive. Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get them to come on board. Wish you success. best regards
Hi Beth,
You can still work on pre-registering Merchants.
See link here. I have already
pre-register some and working on making full registration on them.
Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive.
Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get
them to come on board.
Wish you success.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Beth M. 2 Replies

[quote=1341323]Hi Beth, You can still work on pre-registering Merchants. See link [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg]here[/url]. I have already pre-register some and working on making full registration on them. Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive. Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get them to come on board. Wish you success. best regards[/quote] Hello Patricia, thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.
Patricia E. posted:
Hi Beth,
them to come on board.
Wish you success.
best regards

Hello Patricia,
thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulation for SFI Team!
Congratulation for SFI Team!
Md. Samsul A.

Bangladesh

Hello Md, yes indeed I agree
Hello Md,
yes indeed I agree
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

contains great tip

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1341383][quote=1341323]Hi Beth, You can still work on pre-registering Merchants. See link [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg]here[/url]. I have already pre-register some and working on making full registration on them. Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive. Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get them to come on board. Wish you success. best regards[/quote] Hello Patricia, thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.[/quote] Hi, Beth! Sending the Invitation letters via e-mail is not the best solution , I am afraid. Your e-mail might have ended in their junk mail and they probably don't look there so often. The other thing is that, from my experience, they have MANY questions and you should know the answers, and even to help them to register if they decide to join. If I were you, I would print those letters and go personally to visit them , one by one, Be sure you know everything they might ask you about the program. Good luck!
Beth M. posted:
Patricia E. posted:
Hi Beth,
them to come on board.
Wish you success.
best regards

Hello Patricia,
thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.

Hi, Beth!
Sending the Invitation letters via e-mail is not the best solution , I am afraid.

Your e-mail might have ended in their junk mail and they probably don't look there
so often.

The other thing is that, from my experience, they have MANY questions and you
should know the answers, and even to help them to register if they decide to join.

If I were you, I would print those letters and go personally to visit them , one by one,

Be sure you know everything they might ask you about the program.

Good luck!
107x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,972 | Followers: 1,472 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Hi, Beth! I'm wondering too how you're going with your local merchants! I have sent 10 formal invites to mine on Jan. 22, and none have responded so today I did a follow up on one merchant. The owner was there and said she received my letter but did not think much of it. So I suggested to read the letter I have on hand which was an updated version of the first letter. Although she's not showing much interest as she already had her own loyalty program, she promised to ask her son to check it out for her. So thanking her for her time, I left with a mixed feeling. Oh, well, that was a good experience though and it gives me an insight on how to deal with the next one. The other merchant was a local restaurant fronting the ocean on Christies Beach with set hours of business so it was closed when I arrived. I left my follow up letter under the door, and hope for the best! That's all I can do atm! Tomorrow we have an appointment with a tradie who will install shutter on our two windows upstairs. I have already given him the two brochures, and informed him we'll be going to his place of work to take a photo of his shop. He's only an employee and promised to talk to his manager about my proposal. Their business is statewide so I'm anticipating some questions and some reluctance to participate. So tomorrow we'll do two things, take another photo, the first one was on video and hard to upload, and speak to the manager. Crossing my heart and hope not to die! Wish you luck on your own endeavours, Beth! Glecy :kissing_heart::honeybee:
Hi, Beth!

I'm wondering too how you're going with your local merchants! I have sent 10 formal invites to mine on Jan. 22, and none have responded so today I did a follow up on one merchant. The owner was there and said she received my letter but did not think much of it. So I suggested to read the letter I have on hand which was an updated version of the first letter. Although she's not showing much interest as she already had her own loyalty program, she promised to ask her son to check it out for her. So thanking her for her time, I left with a mixed feeling. Oh, well, that was a good experience though and it gives me an insight on how to deal with the next one.

The other merchant was a local restaurant fronting the ocean on Christies Beach with set hours of business so it was closed when I arrived. I left my follow up letter under the door, and hope for the best! That's all I can do atm!

Tomorrow we have an appointment with a tradie who will install shutter on our two windows upstairs. I have already given him the two brochures, and informed him we'll be going to his place of work to take a photo of his shop. He's only an employee and promised to talk to his manager about my proposal. Their business is statewide so I'm anticipating some questions and some reluctance to participate. So tomorrow we'll do two things, take another photo, the first one was on video and hard to upload, and speak to the manager. Crossing my heart and hope not to die!

Wish you luck on your own endeavours, Beth!

Glecy
36x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Congratulations all for that far.and all the best. Us in the African countries are stuck with the program localvantia.since most of the merchants within have their own loyalty.and find ours different in understanding by their customers. Other local groceries don't have the internet system to capture and follow the system updates.we hope for the best .
Congratulations all for that far.and all the best.
Us in the African countries are stuck with the program localvantia.since most of the merchants within have their own loyalty.and find ours different in understanding by their customers. Other local groceries don't have the internet system to capture and follow the system updates.we hope for the best .
Ann m.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Patricia E. 1 Reply

[quote=1341383][quote=1341323]Hi Beth, You can still work on pre-registering Merchants. See link [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg]here[/url]. I have already pre-register some and working on making full registration on them. Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive. Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get them to come on board. Wish you success. best regards[/quote] Hello Patricia, thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.[/quote] Hi Beth, I guess you keep trying with little bit of more patience. Perhaps They have not yet understood the concept. As you keep explaining they keep learning and come to accept it. And perhaps some day you have proof to show them the benefits. Wish you more success. best regards
Beth M. posted:
Patricia E. posted:
Hi Beth,
them to come on board.
Wish you success.
best regards

Hello Patricia,

Hi Beth,
I guess you keep trying with little bit of more patience. Perhaps They
have not yet understood the concept. As you keep explaining they keep learning
and come to accept it. And perhaps some day you have proof to show them the benefits.
Wish you more success.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 4 months ago More by Beth M. 1 Reply

[quote=1341520][quote=1341383][quote=1341323]Hi Beth, You can still work on pre-registering Merchants. See link [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg]here[/url]. I have already pre-register some and working on making full registration on them. Is going well especially with Merchant that are progressive. Try Merchants you shop with, that way might be easy to get them to come on board. Wish you success. best regards[/quote] Hello Patricia, thank you for your reply, yes I have already preregistered a few, and have merchants and have sent out letter's to them, but they are not responding to my mail, and that is what I did as well was to preregister with the places I visit the most, but have not heard anything back yet.[/quote] Hi, Beth! Sending the Invitation letters via e-mail is not the best solution , I am afraid. Your e-mail might have ended in their junk mail and they probably don't look there so often. The other thing is that, from my experience, they have MANY questions and you should know the answers, and even to help them to register if they decide to join. If I were you, I would print those letters and go personally to visit them , one by one, Be sure you know everything they might ask you about the program. Good luck! [/quote] Hello Tanja, thanks for your help, with this ,although I posted the letter's by snail mail, I think that your way, the more personal approach is better, although I am not sure about that now, as I am not that confident to approach those business's, seeing as they would have got the mail now, and just written it off as a nuisance or something along those lines.
Tanja K. posted:
Beth M. posted:
Patricia E. posted:
Hi Beth,
them to come on board.
Wish you success.
best regards

Hello Patricia,

Hi, Beth!
Sending the Invitation letters via e-mail is not the best solution , I am afraid.

Your e-mail might have ended in their junk mail and they probably don't look there
so often.

The other thing is that, from my experience, they have MANY questions and you
should know the answers, and even to help them to register if they decide to join.

If I were you, I would print those letters and go personally to visit them , one by one,

Be sure you know everything they might ask you about the program.

Good luck!

Hello Tanja,
thanks for your help, with this ,although I posted the letter's by snail mail,
I think that your way, the more personal approach is better,
although I am not sure about that now, as I am not that confident to approach those business's, seeing as they would have got the mail now, and just written it off as a nuisance or something along those lines.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings