SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Reassignments

Posted 10 months ago More by Dave K.

I find the reassignment tool extremely helpful when encouraging my active PSA's and I know that it is advisable to have a few PSA's in your first generation. There are certain instances when it becomes a useless exercise to reassign for the sake of reassigning. I have a case where an active PSA has become inactive for personal reasons and all of her PSA's have automatically moved back to my first generation. All of these PSA's have been inactive for some time and it is counterproductive to reassign these inactive PSA's to my downline. Is it possible to have a pool for inactive PSA's (maybe PSA's who have been inactive for a period of three months or more), where we can reassign these people to?
I find the reassignment tool extremely helpful when encouraging my active PSA's and I know that it is advisable to have a few PSA's in your first generation. There are certain instances when it becomes a useless exercise to reassign for the sake of reassigning. I have a case where an active PSA has become inactive for personal reasons and all of her PSA's have automatically moved back to my first generation. All of these PSA's have been inactive for some time and it is counterproductive to reassign these inactive PSA's to my downline. Is it possible to have a pool for inactive PSA's (maybe PSA's who have been inactive for a period of three months or more), where we can reassign these people to?

SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Paul W. Marilyn C.

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Dave, Like you, I also feel uncomfortable reassigning inactive affiliates or those account to be terminated. But my sponsors advised me to reassign them anyway. I hope I can find some encouraging answers to your questions here from our respected successful guru. Good luck.
Hi Dave,

Like you, I also feel uncomfortable reassigning inactive affiliates or those account to be terminated. But my sponsors advised me to reassign them anyway. I hope I can find some encouraging answers to your questions here from our respected successful guru.

Good luck.
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Paul W. Andrew A.

Posted 10 months ago

[quote] You may have two pages of PSAs and have only 1, 2, or 3 active ones. That's about average. Use those inactive PSAs to your advantage. You can vary the letters you send them, tweeking your messages until you begin to see some of them take hold. Remember we get 12 VP/week for writing team mail and Streams to them whether they read or respond. We can help our newly active PSAs to earn those 12 VPs/week by reassigning some inactive PSAs. We must do this delicately so they appreciate the gift. Tell them to work on their letters and when they wake a dormant PSA, they will have someone to work with. Use reassignments of active PSAs, should you have enough to give some away, for rewards for achievements. And tell your PSAs that those will come when they earn them. Your PSAs who are approaching 3000 VP in a month but do not have 5 PSAs can be helped to BTL with reassignments of inactive or active PSAs or a combination. [/quote] This is from my answer to another thread. Use the inactive PSAs to your advantage. Do not let any opportunity to go to waste.
You may have two pages of PSAs and have only 1, 2, or 3 active ones. That's about average. Use those inactive PSAs to your advantage. You can vary the letters you send them, tweeking your messages until you begin to see some of them take hold. Remember we get 12 VP/week for writing team mail and Streams to them whether they read or respond.

We can help our newly active PSAs to earn those 12 VPs/week by reassigning some inactive PSAs. We must do this delicately so they appreciate the gift. Tell them to work on their letters and when they wake a dormant PSA, they will have someone to work with. Use reassignments of active PSAs, should you have enough to give some away, for rewards for achievements. And tell your PSAs that those will come when they earn them.

Your PSAs who are approaching 3000 VP in a month but do not have 5 PSAs can be helped to BTL with reassignments of inactive or active PSAs or a combination.

This is from my answer to another thread. Use the inactive PSAs to your advantage. Do not let any opportunity to go to waste.
34x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

This is what I am saying. We are reassigning for the sake of reassigning. I do write weekly letters and I do tweak my team mail in the hope of waking the "Sleeping" PSA's, but there comes a time when you are talking to a solid brick wall and no amount of convincing is going to make them "See the light". This is a business and I treat it like that. It is like transferring a troublesome or unproductive employee to another department for someone else to deal with instead of disciplining them or terminating their service. I like to reassign when I see there is a slight chance that they may be convinced by one of my strong active PSA's and it has happened.
This is what I am saying. We are reassigning for the sake of reassigning. I do write weekly letters and I do tweak my team mail in the hope of waking the "Sleeping" PSA's, but there comes a time when you are talking to a solid brick wall and no amount of convincing is going to make them "See the light". This is a business and I treat it like that. It is like transferring a troublesome or unproductive employee to another department for someone else to deal with instead of disciplining them or terminating their service.
I like to reassign when I see there is a slight chance that they may be convinced by one of my strong active PSA's and it has happened.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago More by Ronald P.

Hi Dave, One idea from the forum was to try reassigning inactive PSAs to your downline by country or region. It was suggested an active downline affiliate might have a positive impact on an on an inactive fellow person from their same country or region. All the best with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Dave,

One idea from the forum was to try reassigning inactive PSAs to your downline by country or region. It was suggested an active downline affiliate might have a positive impact on an on an inactive fellow person from their same country or region.

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate
4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago More by Dave K. 1 Reply

I do reassign PSA's to the same country of origin but what I am trying to say, there comes a time when there is absolutely no response from your inactive PSA's and there should be an option to move them to an inactive pool (or just leave them in your first generation) because to reassign them would be counterproductive.
I do reassign PSA's to the same country of origin but what I am trying to say, there comes a time when there is absolutely no response from your inactive PSA's and there should be an option to move them to an inactive pool (or just leave them in your first generation) because to reassign them would be counterproductive.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Reassigning may seem to be useless, but it definitely sends a message that as a sponsor you are willing to help your team to build their downlines...
Reassigning may seem to be useless, but it definitely sends a message that as a sponsor you are willing to help your team to build their downlines...
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago More by Ronald P.

[quote=1341660]I do reassign PSA's to the same country of origin but what I am trying to say, there comes a time when there is absolutely no response from your inactive PSA's and there should be an option to move them to an inactive pool (or just leave them in your first generation) because to reassign them would be counterproductive.[/quote] Hi Dave, I feel you, but the best option for me is to take a positive approach and reassign or wait for SFI to make their accounts inactive after one year. Until then I can use my mailers to earn VPs, monthly, twice-monthly or weekly. I hope your business goes well. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Dave K. posted:

Hi Dave,

I feel you, but the best option for me is to take a positive approach and reassign or wait for SFI to make their accounts inactive after one year. Until then I can use my mailers to earn VPs, monthly, twice-monthly or weekly.

I hope your business goes well.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Kay B.

Prbhakar S. You obviously did not read my original thread properly. Reassignment is good when it serves a purpose but I had an active PSA who became inactive due to personal reasons. I received back all the inactive PSA's that I reassigned originally to this PSA. Now these inactive PSA's are in my first generation again. They have been inactive for more than 3 months and I see it as pointless reassigning these PSA's to my hard working PSA's who are trying to build their team. It does not serve any practical purpose asking them to hang onto these inactive PSA's for 30 days and then reassign them again to their downline. Why waste my time on dormant individuals when I could be using that time on active people who are willing to grow their business. I would rather recruit new PSA's.
Prbhakar S.
You obviously did not read my original thread properly. Reassignment is good when it serves a purpose but I had an active PSA who became inactive due to personal reasons. I received back all the inactive PSA's that I reassigned originally to this PSA. Now these inactive PSA's are in my first generation again. They have been inactive for more than 3 months and I see it as pointless reassigning these PSA's to my hard working PSA's who are trying to build their team. It does not serve any practical purpose asking them to hang onto these inactive PSA's for 30 days and then reassign them again to their downline. Why waste my time on dormant individuals when I could be using that time on active people who are willing to grow their business. I would rather recruit new PSA's.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Dave right now there is system like a pool. But what you can do is reassign them to your downlines, even if you are not very comfortable doing it. Simply because you do not have any choice.
Dave right now there is system like a pool. But what you can do is reassign them to your downlines, even if you are not very comfortable doing it. Simply because you do not have any choice.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

No, we cannot exchange our inactive PSAs. There isn't an option like we have for CSAs. Once you Sponsor your PSA, you can or reassign him, or you can keep him, whether he's active or not. You cannot "deliberate" of your inactive PSAs :blush: The only thing you can do is, if you have too many pages to look into in your Genealogy of inactive ones - you can filter your Genealogy to your Movers. This way you can contact your Movers through Genealogy Team mailing, And then you can keep communicating all your PSAs through [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/PSAmailer1?referrer=search]PSA mailer[/url], occasionally. Maybe some will activate, you never know. There is a chance, theoretically that even on the 365th day of not logging in some would start to work and log-in. Anyway, they are there and they are yours, for good :-) Keep communicating them and keep advertising for the new ones. That is what we all do. Regards :blush:
No, we cannot exchange our inactive PSAs. There isn't an option like we have for CSAs.
Once you Sponsor your PSA, you can or reassign him, or you can keep him, whether he's active or not.
You cannot "deliberate" of your inactive PSAs
The only thing you can do is, if you have too many pages to look into in your Genealogy of inactive ones - you can filter your Genealogy to your Movers. This way you can contact your Movers through Genealogy Team mailing,
And then you can keep communicating all your PSAs through PSA mailer, occasionally. Maybe some will activate, you never know. There is a chance, theoretically that even on the 365th day of not logging in some would start to work and log-in.
Anyway, they are there and they are yours, for good :-) Keep communicating them and keep advertising for the new ones. That is what we all do. Regards

Posted 10 months ago More by Dave K. 2 Replies

This is one of the reasons why I don't post too often at the forum. I don't need condescending replies telling me how it works. I know how it works and I know how the genealogy filters work.
This is one of the reasons why I don't post too often at the forum. I don't need condescending replies telling me how it works. I know how it works and I know how the genealogy filters work.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings