Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How Many RT are Needed to get a $5 Gift Certificate?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Teresa S.

(Currently)? It appears to be 3000RT is that (currently) correct? I don't have enough RT just yet to get a $5 Gift Certificate. And I thought the faded out area on the right where it says "cost 600 Rewardicals" meant that I had to get 600 RT before I could get a $5 Gift Certificate, but a PSA, who has many RT, has said his RT Exchange page shows that he can get a $13 Gift Certificate for 7800 RT - so this is more like about 3000 RT are needed to get a $5 Gift Certificate, and not only 600 RT? Is the "cost: 600 Rewardicals" only for $1 Gift Certificate then? Why does it show me that (for likely getting only $1 Gift Certificate) when the minimum Gift Certificate one can get is $5 (which appears to cost a lot more than 600 Rewardicals)? (I like to look at the faded out amounts of RT needed to get something and know how many more I need to get before I can do the exchange). If it's closer to 3000 RT that one needs to get a $5 Gift Certificate I'd like to see that rather than think "Oh goody, when I have 600 RT I can get a $5 Gift Certificate!" Before I knew that my PSA needed to use 7800 RT to get a $13 Gift Certificate I was telling him not to worry about the disappearing of earning MRP (which he and I both liked to use for getting single TCredits to get 102 [i]sales/purchases[/i] VP) I had told him: previously, 75 bids on a double MRP auction to get 750MRP to buy 5 single TCredits to get 510 [i]sales/purchases[/i] VP or previously, 150 bids on any other auction to 750MRP to buy 5 single TCredits to get 510 [i]sales/purchases[/i] VP vs now, 120 bids on an auction to get 1200RT to get a $10 Gift Certificate to buy 5 single TCredits to 510 [i]sales/purchases[/i] VP was not such a bad change - even better than before if one wasn't getting all one's MRP from making bids on Double MRP Auctions. BUT, if it's about 3000 RT needed for a $5 Gift Certificate, that's about 6000 RT needed for a $10 Gift Certificate to get 5 single TCredits to get 510 [i]sales/purchases[/i] VP - or [i]600[/i] bids, compared to only [i]75[/i] on a Double MRP Auction before, or [i]150[/i] bids/game entries before. I then told him not to worry just yet, work hard at getting many RT, and that we should try to be patient and wait to see what Gery's new news is, when it comes.
(Currently)? It appears to be 3000RT is that (currently) correct?

I don't have enough RT just yet to get a $5 Gift Certificate. And I thought the faded out area on the right where it says "cost 600 Rewardicals" meant that I had to get 600 RT before I could get a $5 Gift Certificate, but a PSA, who has many RT, has said his RT Exchange page shows that he can get a $13 Gift Certificate for 7800 RT - so this is more like about 3000 RT are needed to get a $5 Gift Certificate, and not only 600 RT?

Is the "cost: 600 Rewardicals" only for $1 Gift Certificate then? Why does it show me that (for likely getting only $1 Gift Certificate) when the minimum Gift Certificate one can get is $5 (which appears to cost a lot more than 600 Rewardicals)?

(I like to look at the faded out amounts of RT needed to get something and know how many more I need to get before I can do the exchange). If it's closer to 3000 RT that one needs to get a $5 Gift Certificate I'd like to see that rather than think "Oh goody, when I have 600 RT I can get a $5 Gift Certificate!"

Before I knew that my PSA needed to use 7800 RT to get a $13 Gift Certificate I was telling him not to worry about the disappearing of earning MRP (which he and I both liked to use for getting single TCredits to get 102 sales/purchases VP)
I had told him:
previously, 75 bids on a double MRP auction to get 750MRP to buy 5 single TCredits to get 510 sales/purchases VP
or
previously, 150 bids on any other auction to 750MRP to buy 5 single TCredits to get 510 sales/purchases VP
vs
now, 120 bids on an auction to get 1200RT to get a $10 Gift Certificate to buy 5 single TCredits to 510 sales/purchases VP

was not such a bad change - even better than before if one wasn't getting all one's MRP from making bids on Double MRP Auctions.

BUT, if it's about 3000 RT needed for a $5 Gift Certificate, that's about 6000 RT needed for a $10 Gift Certificate to get 5 single TCredits to get 510 sales/purchases VP - or 600 bids, compared to only 75 on a Double MRP Auction before, or 150 bids/game entries before.

I then told him not to worry just yet, work hard at getting many RT, and that we should try to be patient and wait to see what Gery's new news is, when it comes.
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

3000 RT
3000 RT
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Teresa ! Just go to https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLXapJR.jpg[/img]
Hi Teresa !

Just go to www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below!

Best regards !

267x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Teresa S. 1 Reply

[quote=1341600]Hi Teresa ! Just go to https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLXapJR.jpg[/img] [/quote] Thanks, I don't yet have enough RT to get a $5 Gift Certicate not even $1 when my slider is slid all the way to the right. I assume when I have 600RT it would appear green (not faded) but that I still can't get a $5 gift certificate with that, only $1 which one can't get. (So I'd like the faded out amount to show cost: 3000RT so I know that's how many RT I need to get a $5 Gift Certificate rather than show me cost: 600RT.)
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Teresa !

Just go to www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below!

Best regards !

Thanks, I don't yet have enough RT to get a $5 Gift Certicate not even $1 when my slider is slid all the way to the right. I assume when I have 600RT it would appear green (not faded) but that I still can't get a $5 gift certificate with that, only $1 which one can't get. (So I'd like the faded out amount to show cost: 3000RT so I know that's how many RT I need to get a $5 Gift Certificate rather than show me cost: 600RT.)
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

I have over 1200 rewardicals but redeem button is not clickable though it shows "Cost: 600 Rewardicals", according to the "bitcoin" and "donation" redemption, I think, it costs about 3000 Rewardicals to redeem $5 gift certificate. Ghayrat
I have over 1200 rewardicals but redeem button is not clickable though it shows "Cost: 600 Rewardicals", according to the "bitcoin" and "donation" redemption, I think, it costs about 3000 Rewardicals to redeem $5 gift certificate.

Ghayrat
Ghayrat K.

China

E365 Champion

Liked by Kevan B.

Posted 4 months ago

I bought a $5 gift certificate for 3000 RT. It's 600 for each dollar. Today I have 2423 RT in my account. The ledger shows that I have enough to get a $4 gift certificate (600 x 4 = 2400). However, since the minimum available is $5 (600 x 5 = 3000), the button is faded, showing that it is currently unavailable because I don't have enough for the minimum purchase.
I bought a $5 gift certificate for 3000 RT. It's 600 for each dollar. Today I have 2423 RT in my account. The ledger shows that I have enough to get a $4 gift certificate (600 x 4 = 2400). However, since the minimum available is $5 (600 x 5 = 3000), the button is faded, showing that it is currently unavailable because I don't have enough for the minimum purchase.
Kate T.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1341604][quote=1341600]Hi Teresa ! Just go to https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLXapJR.jpg[/img] [/quote] Thanks, I don't yet have enough RT to get a $5 Gift Certicate not even $1 when my slider is slid all the way to the right. I assume when I have 600RT it would appear green (not faded) but that I still can't get a $5 gift certificate with that, only $1 which one can't get. (So I'd like the faded out amount to show cost: 3000RT so I know that's how many RT I need to get a $5 Gift Certificate rather than show me cost: 600RT.) [/quote] Hi Teresa- The cost for a $5 Gift Certificate is 3000 RT which is the minimum to buy. The buy tab will not turn green for less. Hope this helps. Aim High. Dream Big!
Teresa S. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Teresa !

Best regards !

Thanks, I don't yet have enough RT to get a $5 Gift Certicate not even $1 when my slider is slid all the way to the right. I assume when I have 600RT it would appear green (not faded) but that I still can't get a $5 gift certificate with that, only $1 which one can't get. (So I'd like the faded out amount to show cost: 3000RT so I know that's how many RT I need to get a $5 Gift Certificate rather than show me cost: 600RT.)

Hi Teresa-
The cost for a $5 Gift Certificate is 3000 RT which is the minimum to buy.
The buy tab will not turn green for less.
Hope this helps.

Aim High. Dream Big!
3x SUPPORT
Larry F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lee W. Jeannine G.

Posted 4 months ago

It is giving you the exchange rate per $1 of gift certficates. If you put your slider to zero, everything will turn to a faded green. That is why they also show you the minimum amount of purchase available before a redemption can occur. I guess you could just multiply the exchange value by the minimum amount allowed and get the number of rewardicals required to begin exchanging, if you didn't have enough at the time to turn the button green.
It is giving you the exchange rate per $1 of gift certficates. If you put your slider to zero, everything will turn to a faded green. That is why they also show you the minimum amount of purchase available before a redemption can occur.

I guess you could just multiply the exchange value by the minimum amount allowed and get the number of rewardicals required to begin exchanging, if you didn't have enough at the time to turn the button green.
22x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jeannine G.

| Edit settings