Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Will be 2X Auctions ???

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago More by ile t.

I just want ask will be 2X auctions anymore? Just simple answer Yes or No
I just want ask will be 2X auctions anymore? Just simple answer Yes or No
SUPPORT
ile t.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

No forum members are able to give you a reply in yes or no . You should have posted this in Ask Gery section or better submit a support ticket . Thank You
No forum members are able to give you a reply in yes or no .
You should have posted this in Ask Gery section or better submit a support ticket .
Thank You
7x SUPPORT
Stewart W.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago 2 Replies

There will be no 2x auctions. Each bid now receives 10 RT which represents 3VP and this is much more than the total total VPoints so far. That's what Mr. Gery answered.
There will be no 2x auctions. Each bid now receives 10 RT which represents 3VP and this is much more than the total total VPoints so far. That's what Mr. Gery answered.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1341727]There will be no 2x auctions. Each bid now receives 10 RT which represents 3VP and this is much more than the total total VPoints so far. That's what Mr. Gery answered.[/quote] The last update we have on this topic [img]https://i.imgur.com/FoEahHa.jpg[/img] https://www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=116062&reply_to=1341727&quote
Nikola V. posted:

The last update we have on this topic

www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=116062&reply_to=1341727&quote
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,845 | Followers: 1,143 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 months ago

Ile, Mr. Gery answered the question two days ago. He did not say yes or no, they are already doing something new and wait for the completion of the programming. Best regards.
Ile,
Mr. Gery answered the question two days ago.
He did not say yes or no, they are already doing something new and wait for the completion of the programming.
Best regards.
5x SUPPORT
Božica V.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

I'm waiting for 2Xautions. I hope that it will be before the end of February. It's very important to me for collecting the VP . Best regards
I'm waiting for 2Xautions.
I hope that it will be before the end of February.
It's very important to me for collecting the VP .

Best regards
6x SUPPORT
Gordana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Stephen D. 2 Replies

[quote=1341750]I'm waiting for 2Xautions. I hope that it will be before the end of February. [b]It's very important to me for collecting the VP . [/b] Best regards[/quote] Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP. Even better, every combination of [u]3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays[/u], earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP.[u] Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.[/u] :smiley:
Gordana R. posted:

Best regards

Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP.

Even better, every combination of 3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays, earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP. Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by ile t. 1 Reply

[quote=1341783][quote=1341750]I'm waiting for 2Xautions. I hope that it will be before the end of February. [b]It's very important to me for collecting the VP . [/b] Best regards[/quote] Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP. Even better, every combination of [u]3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays[/u], earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP.[u] Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.[/u] :smiley: [/quote] I dont understand your mathematics. Lets try simple. You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me
Stephen D. posted:
Gordana R. posted:

Best regards

Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP.

Even better, every combination of 3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays, earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP. Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.

I dont understand your mathematics. Lets try simple. You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp

Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me
SUPPORT
ile t.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by ile t.

[quote=1341727]There will be no 2x auctions. Each bid now receives 10 RT which represents 3VP and this is much more than the total total VPoints so far. That's what Mr. Gery answered.[/quote] You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me
Nikola V. posted:

You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp

Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me
SUPPORT
ile t.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

jano š.

Serbia

Posted 7 months ago More by ile t.

[quote=1341840]Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP. [/quote] My question is clear. Wil be or not 2X auction? I know how mush earn 1 bid now. Half from earning before on double auctions
jano š. posted:

My question is clear. Wil be or not 2X auction? I know how mush earn 1 bid now. Half from earning before on double auctions
SUPPORT
ile t.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1341783][quote=1341750]I'm waiting for 2Xautions. I hope that it will be before the end of February. [b]It's very important to me for collecting the VP . [/b] Best regards[/quote] Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP. Even better, every combination of [u]3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays[/u], earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP.[u] Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.[/u] :smiley: [/quote] I want to earn at least 20-VP [u]every day[/u], to gain the extra Entry in the 410-Daily Grand Draws. Most [u]days[/u] this would require earning 15-green Tabs[b] and spending 8-TCredits[/b] (over 200-per month). [b]Now we can earn that extra Entry [u]every day[/u] while spending well-under 90-TCredits a month.[/b] :thumbsup: :trophy:
Stephen D. posted:
Gordana R. posted:

Best regards

I want to earn at least 20-VP every day, to gain the extra Entry in the 410-Daily Grand Draws. Most days this would require earning 15-green Tabs and spending 8-TCredits (over 200-per month). Now we can earn that extra Entry every day while spending well-under 90-TCredits a month.

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

| Edit settings