Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Incase you have forgotten...

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Just a reminder that we should continue to review our launchpad lessons. Especially, on the trend of recent changes with both negative and positive responses on moving ECA to rewardical, facing off MRP, 2x auction etc. I was responding to a thread on the forum and I realised that so many of us, including myself are forgetting one and most crucial [b]rules of Success[/b], which is rule no. 7......[b]"Don't major in minors"[/b] [b]Don't let little problems upset you. Concentrate on the positives...and the "big picture." Also remember that the only thing that will never change is that there will always be changes (especially in today's rapidly evolving world). Don't let changes upset you. Know that you will have to deal with changes, both big and small, continually. Be prepared to be flexible and to adapt as needed. "Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. Not you." - Jim Rohn "We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things." - Jim Rohn[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSMajorMinors Just face your business, adapt to changes and move on. Besides, many of us have forgotten that our PSAs and CSAs are following and watching the kind of leaders we are and the kind of energy we are channelling in leading them either positive or negative. It's our choice to prove to them that we are great leaders that lead by examples. Olufunmilola
Just a reminder that we should continue to review our launchpad lessons.
Especially, on the trend of recent changes with both negative and positive responses on moving ECA to rewardical, facing off MRP, 2x auction etc.

I was responding to a thread on the forum and I realised that so many of us, including myself are forgetting one and most crucial rules of Success, which is rule no. 7......"Don't major in minors"

Don't let little problems upset you. Concentrate on the positives...and the "big picture."

Also remember that the only thing that will never change is that there will always be changes (especially in today's rapidly evolving world).

Don't let changes upset you. Know that you will have to deal with changes, both big and small, continually. Be prepared to be flexible and to adapt as needed.

"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. Not you."
- Jim Rohn

"We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things."
- Jim Rohn

www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSMajorMinors

Just face your business, adapt to changes and move on. Besides, many of us have forgotten that our PSAs and CSAs are following and watching the kind of leaders we are and the kind of energy we are channelling in leading them either positive or negative.

It's our choice to prove to them that we are great leaders that lead by examples.

Olufunmilola
5x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Olufunmilola, I welcome your attitude towards the changes that have taken place in SFI. Mr. Gery has announced changes earlier, at the end of 2017. We all need to be aware of the changes that follow Internet business and SFI also aligns its business with the world market. I believe that we will soon have a full picture of the changes that have taken place and that we will successfully complete this month and achieve our goals. I want you a lot of success in SFI! Ljiljana
Hi Olufunmilola,
I welcome your attitude towards the changes that have taken place in SFI. Mr. Gery has announced changes earlier, at the end of 2017. We all need to be aware of the changes that follow Internet business and SFI also aligns its business with the world market.
I believe that we will soon have a full picture of the changes that have taken place and that we will successfully complete this month and achieve our goals.
I want you a lot of success in SFI!
Ljiljana
SUPPORT
Ljiljana A.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Olufunmilola :smile: Thank you for your post. And yes, i agree. With your attitude and with reviewing LaunchPad and ROS. LaunchPad and ROS are both not just great places for start with this business but also great places to come back from time to time- they helping us to keep focus on what's really important. Wish you all the best! Alex
Hi Olufunmilola

Thank you for your post. And yes, i agree. With your attitude and with reviewing LaunchPad and ROS.
LaunchPad and ROS are both not just great places for start with this business but also great places to come back from time to time- they helping us to keep focus on what's really important.

Wish you all the best!
Alex
8x SUPPORT
Aleksandra H.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Here are my majors. I came here to make a second income. Logging in most every day that I am not under an anesthesia . Yes I will play games,read the News,welcome new affiliates,have a Auto-ship. I will also advertise at least 10 places a day. Love to read all the Forum posts. I look at all the ways to earn. Then I pick what I want to try. I refuse to complain about all the new changes. The staff is very busy. I sure do not want any of my new affiliates reading complaints.
Here are my majors.
I came here to make a second income.
Logging in most every day that I am not under an anesthesia .

Yes I will play games,read the News,welcome new affiliates,have a Auto-ship.
I will also advertise at least 10 places a day.
Love to read all the Forum posts.

I look at all the ways to earn.
Then I pick what I want to try.

I refuse to complain about all the new changes.
The staff is very busy. I sure do not want any of my new affiliates reading complaints.

22x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Olufunmilola for your inspiration post today. Success each day with our new Rewardical & Localvantia Great success for February 2018 Donna
Thank you Olufunmilola for your inspiration post today. Success each day with our new Rewardical &
Localvantia

Great success for February 2018

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Crucial words of wisdom. Thank you. Iya'falola H. Omobola STL
Crucial words of wisdom.

Thank you.