Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Defy!! Defy all odds today!!!

Posted 4 months ago

Show them no matter what you can an will be successful... The pain you feel today is the preparation of strength you feel tomorrow... For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth!!! Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning... Have wonderful and a bless day...
Show them no matter what you can an will be successful... The pain you feel today is the preparation of strength you feel tomorrow... For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth!!! Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning... Have wonderful and a bless day...
Lesil B.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Lesil B - I like your positive mental attitude. The only way you can be defeated is if you quit, and for Lesil, I certainly know that's not an option. For every action in building Your Business you will get a positive or negative reaction. From the experience we learn to build even further on the positive and eliminate those things that have created negative outcomes. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Lesil B - I like your positive mental attitude. The only way you can be defeated is if you quit, and for Lesil, I certainly know that's not an option. For every action in building Your Business you will get a positive or negative reaction. From the experience we learn to build even further on the positive and eliminate those things that have created negative outcomes.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
10x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings