Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here!

Posted 3 months ago More by Gery

It’s here! You can now begin referring online sellers to the Rewardical ECA program! Here’s what the new Gateway looks like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NEHXojC.jpg[/img] You can of course view it in full size and see the full details now by going to: www.sfi4.com/XXXXX/reca (replace XXXXX with your SFI ID) [b]“First 1000 Rewardicals are on us!”[/b] When you view the new Gateway, you’ll notice we have included a very powerful offer. That is, the first 1000 Rewardicals that the merchant dishes out are ON US! Yes, every new ECA you refer can not only join the Rewardical network free, but they can also fully try out the program at no cost, no risk, and no obligation! This is a powerful incentive to sign up and try the program that we’re funding to make your job of referring sellers as easy as possible. [b]Why refer Rewardical ECAs?[/b] As their referrer, you’ll automatically receive one Rewardical for every ten they dish out to their customers (Note: EA status required to be paid Referral Tokens on Rewardical ECAs). Imagine how many Rewardicals you could be receiving monthly by referring just a few popular online sellers! [i] Tip: If the buyers are your referred members, you’ll get a delicious DOUBLE dip! (that’s one Rewardical for every ten your PRMs earn, AND one for every ten your referred seller dish out)![/i] [b]How to get started referring Rewardical ECAs[/b] - DO reach out to persons you know who have an e-commerce site and invite them to join Rewardical. Simply contact them with your recommendation to join the Rewardical loyalty program and provide your Gateway link. - Do NOT spam! Reaching the decision-makers for online stores will not be easy, but under no circumstances should you solicit sellers by using the email address they list on their websites! [i]Affiliates caught soliciting website owners in this manner will be terminated.[/i] [i]So, if you can’t email them, then how do you contact them?[/i] 1. If they list their postal address on their website, consider mailing them information about the program. Note that we will be making invitation letters and full-color postcards available for this purpose in the near future (watch for the coming announcement). 2. [i]Don’t try to contact them.[/i] Instead, ATTRACT them with advertisements, banners, blog posts, etc…and let them come to you (that is, to your Gateway). We are developing a variety of marketing aids for this purpose, and the first four banners (728×90, 468×60, 250×250, and 200×200) are in the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingTools]Marketing Center[/url] now for immediate download.
It’s here! You can now begin referring online sellers to the Rewardical ECA program!

Here’s what the new Gateway looks like:

You can of course view it in full size and see the full details now by going to:

www.sfi4.com/XXXXX/reca
(replace XXXXX with your SFI ID)

“First 1000 Rewardicals are on us!”
When you view the new Gateway, you’ll notice we have included a very powerful offer. That is, the first 1000 Rewardicals that the merchant dishes out are ON US! Yes, every new ECA you refer can not only join the Rewardical network free, but they can also fully try out the program at no cost, no risk, and no obligation! This is a powerful incentive to sign up and try the program that we’re funding to make your job of referring sellers as easy as possible.

Why refer Rewardical ECAs?
As their referrer, you’ll automatically receive one Rewardical for every ten they dish out to their customers (Note: EA status required to be paid Referral Tokens on Rewardical ECAs). Imagine how many Rewardicals you could be receiving monthly by referring just a few popular online sellers! Tip: If the buyers are your referred members, you’ll get a delicious DOUBLE dip! (that’s one Rewardical for every ten your PRMs earn, AND one for every ten your referred seller dish out)!

How to get started referring Rewardical ECAs

- DO reach out to persons you know who have an e-commerce site and invite them to join Rewardical. Simply contact them with your recommendation to join the Rewardical loyalty program and provide your Gateway link.

- Do NOT spam! Reaching the decision-makers for online stores will not be easy, but under no circumstances should you solicit sellers by using the email address they list on their websites! Affiliates caught soliciting website owners in this manner will be terminated.

So, if you can’t email them, then how do you contact them?

1. If they list their postal address on their website, consider mailing them information about the program. Note that we will be making invitation letters and full-color postcards available for this purpose in the near future (watch for the coming announcement).

2. Don’t try to contact them. Instead, ATTRACT them with advertisements, banners, blog posts, etc…and let them come to you (that is, to your Gateway). We are developing a variety of marketing aids for this purpose, and the first four banners (728×90, 468×60, 250×250, and 200×200) are in the Marketing Center now for immediate download.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Fantastic news! This provides another tool for active Affiliates. If you have web properties or you advertise you can simply add this to your ad rotation. Leon McKee
Fantastic news!

This provides another tool for active Affiliates. If you have web properties or you advertise you can simply add this to your ad rotation.

Leon McKee
53x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Gery! Excellent news that is designed to help us and help SFI. I have been helping spread the word about being patient in my various posts. I know they'll be plenty more. Thank you and your team.
Hi Gery!

Excellent news that is designed to help us and help SFI. I have been helping spread the word about being patient in my various posts. I know they'll be plenty more. Thank you and your team.
2x SUPPORT
George E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Sanchia A.

Fantastic News indeed THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic News indeed THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago More by Sanchia A.

WOW it looks GREAT!! Can we have a Email letter example or E-Card for this also PLEASE.
WOW it looks GREAT!! Can we have a Email letter example or E-Card for this also PLEASE.
SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Before we start promoting, I think someone on your tech team needs to do a quick update near the lower end of the page. I found this: We currently have XXXX million members worldwide. I'm pretty sure a bit of code is supposed to go in there to update how many members there are, but this will look a little tacky if we start promoting our link while those X's are not populated.
Before we start promoting, I think someone on your tech team needs to do a quick update near the lower end of the page.

I found this: We currently have XXXX million members worldwide. I'm pretty sure a bit of code is supposed to go in there to update how many members there are, but this will look a little tacky if we start promoting our link while those X's are not populated.
6x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

Posted 3 months ago

Awesome! Looks great!
Awesome! Looks great!
Angie V.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Wow, great!!! It is a great help and tool for advertising Rewardical ECA. Now it would be much easier to attract people to join - whether from our website, blog or just including in our ads. Banners are ready and looking good. Let's start to advertise now - no excuses :blush: Thank you!
Wow, great!!!
It is a great help and tool for advertising Rewardical ECA. Now it would be much easier to attract people to join - whether from our website, blog or just including in our ads. Banners are ready and looking good. Let's start to advertise now - no excuses
Thank you!
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1344007]Before we start promoting, I think someone on your tech team needs to do a quick update near the lower end of the page. I found this: We currently have XXXX million members worldwide. I'm pretty sure a bit of code is supposed to go in there to update how many members there are, but this will look a little tacky if we start promoting our link while those X's are not populated.[/quote] Caught and fixed! Thank you.
Marilynn D. posted:
Before we start promoting, I think someone on your tech team needs to do a quick update near the lower end of the page.

I found this: We currently have XXXX million members worldwide. I'm pretty sure a bit of code is supposed to go in there to update how many members there are, but this will look a little tacky if we start promoting our link while those X's are not populated.

Caught and fixed! Thank you.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Hello, This is great news for start Rewardical ECAs ! Thank you very much for new informations about ECAs Rewardical mister Gery and all yours support staff. All the best for all new ECAs Rewardical
Hello,
This is great news for start Rewardical ECAs !
Thank you very much for new informations about ECAs Rewardical mister Gery and all yours support staff.
All the best for all new ECAs Rewardical
SUPPORT
Darko R.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago More by Andrew A.

Very nice, very simple, very Rewarding. Now I just need to get it into play today and start finding new Rewardical ECA. Andy Zeus Anderson
Very nice, very simple, very Rewarding.

Now I just need to get it into play today and start finding new Rewardical ECA.

Andy Zeus Anderson
52x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Munish Y. 3 Replies

very excited...thank you very much... Just wondering why the link at the bottom is directing to be Rewardical member to earn token and not to the application page to submit their website...??? [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l4hmWKVDDUpiq355K/giphy.gif[/img]
very excited...thank you very much...
Just wondering why the link at the bottom is directing to be Rewardical member to earn token and not to the application page to submit their website...???

6x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings