Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Tab Suggestion

Posted 6 months ago More by Chris J.

Hello Gery and fellow SFI'ers! Today I would like to propose a new tab suggestion. As an affiliate with SFI, new or old, we like to know how our share values fluctuate and where they stand. Although it may be difficult and create too much bandwidth and open the door for misconduct if we had a constant, up to the minute share value calculator, it would be nice to have a daily value assessment. We like to know when sales are up or down. When we see growing share values we perk up and get more excited and enthused about the opportunity. We like to see information in graphs and charts. We need a new tab that houses these charts, graphs, and such. 1 graph can show today's share value compared to yesterday, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year. 1 chart can be our benefits chart. 1 chart can show affiliates by country or something of that nature. Many other possibilities. Use your imagination and we could have a handful of very useful charts and graphs to use as references all on one tab. I feel it will help streamline quick reference info and allow members to feel more comfortable knowing the current values without having to do calculations on your own, which some wouldn't comprehend anyways. To our success and continued growth.
Hello Gery and fellow SFI'ers!

Today I would like to propose a new tab suggestion.

As an affiliate with SFI, new or old, we like to know how our share values fluctuate and where they stand.
Although it may be difficult and create too much bandwidth and open the door for misconduct if we had a constant, up to the minute share value calculator, it would be nice to have a daily value assessment.
We like to know when sales are up or down.
When we see growing share values we perk up and get more excited and enthused about the opportunity.
We like to see information in graphs and charts.
We need a new tab that houses these charts, graphs, and such.

1 graph can show today's share value compared to yesterday, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year.
1 chart can be our benefits chart.
1 chart can show affiliates by country or something of that nature.
Many other possibilities.
Use your imagination and we could have a handful of very useful charts and graphs to use as references all on one tab.

I feel it will help streamline quick reference info and allow members to feel more comfortable knowing the current values without having to do calculations on your own, which some wouldn't comprehend anyways.

To our success and continued growth.
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

We don't need a new tab Chris, the info that you are asking for is in the SCOREBOARD TAB.
We don't need a new tab Chris, the info that you are asking for is in the SCOREBOARD TAB.
Ed H.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by William R. I.

I personally do not see value in overcrowding the tabs with this type of addition. I respectfully disagree.
I personally do not see value in overcrowding the tabs with this type of addition. I respectfully disagree.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

We hardly find any active affiliates. If we increase more tabs it will be more problems for new affiliates. I suggest to reduce the tabs or keep as same it is. New affiliates need exact and appropriate short program to keep them active. If we always add new new things and change new things it will be more difficult to find any active affiliates. SFI is not just running with tabs , SFI needs new active affiliates who really work hard for the progress of SFI marketing and Tripleclicks sales. Short and simple program is the only way to make our affiliates happy. I believe no one has enough time to sit in front of computer whole day to try something new without earning anything. I hope there is no need of new tabs. Best regards,
We hardly find any active affiliates.
If we increase more tabs it will be more problems for new affiliates.

I suggest to reduce the tabs or keep as same it is.
New affiliates need exact and appropriate short program to keep them active.

If we always add new new things and change new things it will be more difficult to find any active affiliates.
SFI is not just running with tabs , SFI needs new active affiliates who really work hard for the progress of SFI marketing and Tripleclicks sales.

Short and simple program is the only way to make our affiliates happy.
I believe no one has enough time to sit in front of computer whole day to try something new without earning anything.

I hope there is no need of new tabs.

Best regards,

3x SUPPORT
Rupak D.

China

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Chris J. 1 Reply

[quote=1363529]We don't need a new tab Chris, the info that you are asking for is in the SCOREBOARD TAB.[/quote] Where on the scoreboard tab does it say "Today's TripleClicks Executive Pool Share Value = $0.00036 (or whatever the current value stands)"
Ed H. posted:

Where on the scoreboard tab does it say
"Today's TripleClicks Executive Pool Share Value = $0.00036 (or whatever the current value stands)"
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

I respectfully disagree with you, Chris. I do not see the need for new tabs. We have enough of them. I hope it will not increase the number of tabs.
I respectfully disagree with you, Chris. I do not see the need for new tabs. We have enough of them. I hope it will not increase the number of tabs.
Bojana Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 6 months ago More by Chris J. 1 Reply

I find it very interesting that this got negative reviews out the gate. Does it Really take ALL day to look at info on one more tab? Would it hurt your business to get 1 more VP each day just for reviewing a physical Picture of where SFI stands rather than paragraphs of knowledge that you have to cypher to get these quick references? Everyone wants to earn more, but adding 1 tab will make that a more difficult process? Lazy people dont belong in this business. If 5 minutes tp review a tab will ruin your day, you are at the wrong place. I truly am amazed at how some people think... Point being, pictures are worth a thousand words, and no where on this site can you just quickly reference current share values without having to do calculations of your own. Or look at benefits chart without having to click through 3 pages unless you have it bookmarked, which is difficult in itself for some mobile users. Just saying... We come here each and every day and review the EXACT same info. From my experience people UNDERSTAND things better in graph or charts than reading all kinds of numbers being thrown at you in a paragraph, so why not attempt to make it more simple and more streamline putting some of the most valuable info into graphs that we can review daily, A picture is worth a thousand words!
I find it very interesting that this got negative reviews out the gate.

Does it Really take ALL day to look at info on one more tab?
Would it hurt your business to get 1 more VP each day just for reviewing a physical Picture of where SFI stands rather than paragraphs of knowledge that you have to cypher to get these quick references?
Everyone wants to earn more, but adding 1 tab will make that a more difficult process?

Lazy people dont belong in this business. If 5 minutes tp review a tab will ruin your day, you are at the wrong place.

I truly am amazed at how some people think...

Point being, pictures are worth a thousand words, and no where on this site can you just quickly reference current share values without having to do calculations of your own. Or look at benefits chart without having to click through 3 pages unless you have it bookmarked, which is difficult in itself for some mobile users.

Just saying...
We come here each and every day and review the EXACT same info.
From my experience people UNDERSTAND things better in graph or charts than reading all kinds of numbers being thrown at you in a paragraph, so why not attempt to make it more simple and more streamline putting some of the most valuable info into graphs that we can review daily,

A picture is worth a thousand words!
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Chris I know all I need to know about the current value and trends of my business against the rest of you in SFI - it's "Not Enough". Keep working and push harder. Any less and you don't have a business, you have a hobby. It's not necessary to compare my business to yours or to the SFI group as a whole. If we learn from others here at the forum or read something in a book that helps us to move forward we have an advantage. We do need to know what other affiliates are doing so we have a chance to try that too. We do not need to compare the results. You have been here almost a year. In my case, it is a little bit longer. Neither one of us is going to profit by finding out our efforts are .000000000000005% of the whole of SFI for the last year. I vowed to keep going with SFI as long as I could breath but a chart showing me something like that might just make me quit. Please don't get me wrong, Chris. I applaud the fact that you are trying to improve SFI but I just can't get behind a plan to compare a million independently owned businesses. I think it would chase more workers away than it would help. Al
Hi Chris
I know all I need to know about the current value and trends of my business against the rest of you in SFI - it's "Not Enough". Keep working and push harder.
Any less and you don't have a business, you have a hobby.
It's not necessary to compare my business to yours or to the SFI group as a whole. If we learn from others here at the forum or read something in a book that helps us to move forward we have an advantage. We do need to know what other affiliates are doing so we have a chance to try that too. We do not need to compare the results.
You have been here almost a year. In my case, it is a little bit longer. Neither one of us is going to profit by finding out our efforts are .000000000000005% of the whole of SFI for the last year. I vowed to keep going with SFI as long as I could breath but a chart showing me something like that might just make me quit.
Please don't get me wrong, Chris. I applaud the fact that you are trying to improve SFI but I just can't get behind a plan to compare a million independently owned businesses. I think it would chase more workers away than it would help.

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=1363582]I find it very interesting that this got negative reviews out the gate. Does it Really take ALL day to look at info on one more tab? Would it hurt your business to get 1 more VP each day just for reviewing a physical Picture of where SFI stands rather than paragraphs of knowledge that you have to cypher to get these quick references? Everyone wants to earn more, but adding 1 tab will make that a more difficult process? Lazy people dont belong in this business. If 5 minutes tp review a tab will ruin your day, you are at the wrong place. I truly am amazed at how some people think... Point being, pictures are worth a thousand words, and no where on this site can you just quickly reference current share values without having to do calculations of your own. Or look at benefits chart without having to click through 3 pages unless you have it bookmarked, which is difficult in itself for some mobile users. Just saying... We come here each and every day and review the EXACT same info. From my experience people UNDERSTAND things better in graph or charts than reading all kinds of numbers being thrown at you in a paragraph, so why not attempt to make it more simple and more streamline putting some of the most valuable info into graphs that we can review daily, A picture is worth a thousand words! [/quote] Attacking those who disagree as "lazy" is pathetic! Who is going to pay for that extra VP??? WE would! No thanks! Not needed. Regards, Lazy
Chris J. posted:
I find it very interesting that this got negative reviews out the gate.

Does it Really take ALL day to look at info on one more tab?
Would it hurt your business to get 1 more VP each day just for reviewing a physical Picture of where SFI stands rather than paragraphs of knowledge that you have to cypher to get these quick references?
Everyone wants to earn more, but adding 1 tab will make that a more difficult process?

Lazy people dont belong in this business. If 5 minutes tp review a tab will ruin your day, you are at the wrong place.

I truly am amazed at how some people think...

Point being, pictures are worth a thousand words, and no where on this site can you just quickly reference current share values without having to do calculations of your own. Or look at benefits chart without having to click through 3 pages unless you have it bookmarked, which is difficult in itself for some mobile users.

Just saying...
We come here each and every day and review the EXACT same info.
From my experience people UNDERSTAND things better in graph or charts than reading all kinds of numbers being thrown at you in a paragraph, so why not attempt to make it more simple and more streamline putting some of the most valuable info into graphs that we can review daily,

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Attacking those who disagree as "lazy" is pathetic! Who is going to pay for that extra VP??? WE would! No thanks! Not needed.

Regards,
Lazy
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Chris, I appreciate your suggestion. Here's the thing though: If values are going up, everything's peaches, but what of the month when, for whatever reason (e.g. massive hurricanes in the Atlantic or a financial crisis in Europe) there's a drop? Unnecessary panic might be set off and, with it, great harm to everyone's business. Ours is a business based heavily on momentum and [i]the knife cuts both ways,[/i]. Also, Executive Pool share values are only ONE metric that we measure success by. We've had many great months where the pool value didn't reflect it (took a couple months to show up) and visa versa. Bottom line: I'm not sure that the perceived benefits of this would actually outweigh the potential downside, though I'm certainly open to further discussion.
Hi Chris,

I appreciate your suggestion. Here's the thing though: If values are going up, everything's peaches, but what of the month when, for whatever reason (e.g. massive hurricanes in the Atlantic or a financial crisis in Europe) there's a drop? Unnecessary panic might be set off and, with it, great harm to everyone's business. Ours is a business based heavily on momentum and the knife cuts both ways,.

Also, Executive Pool share values are only ONE metric that we measure success by. We've had many great months where the pool value didn't reflect it (took a couple months to show up) and visa versa. Bottom line: I'm not sure that the perceived benefits of this would actually outweigh the potential downside, though I'm certainly open to further discussion.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 months ago

I think it would be counter productive to do this, because the only true value of the EP share can be determined at the end of the month. If you were to do this throughout the month, in all likelihood the value would continue to fall as the month goes on. As matching vp would likely increase greatly as the month goes on... this will have the greatest impact on the final value (the only one that counts).
I think it would be counter productive to do this, because the only true value of the EP share can be determined at the end of the month. If you were to do this throughout the month, in all likelihood the value would continue to fall as the month goes on. As matching vp would likely increase greatly as the month goes on... this will have the greatest impact on the final value (the only one that counts).
17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Chris J.

[quote=1363601] Attacking those who disagree as "lazy" is pathetic! Who is going to pay for that extra VP??? WE would! No thanks! Not needed. Regards, Lazy[/quote] I never attacked anyone and it shouldn't have been taken that way. I came here to work and earn money, and if 1 more tab is what I have to do then I'm doing it, just like everyone else that wants to succeed would do
William R. I. posted:

Attacking those who disagree as "lazy" is pathetic! Who is going to pay for that extra VP??? WE would! No thanks! Not needed.

Regards,
Lazy

I never attacked anyone and it shouldn't have been taken that way.
I came here to work and earn money, and if 1 more tab is what I have to do then I'm doing it, just like everyone else that wants to succeed would do
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings