SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The February commissions

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K.

The February commissions have been calculated... and the value of VP for February is $.00036...a nice grow from the previous month. Why there are NO THREADS about that? We had SO MANY threads about whining for MRPs... Why the "bad news" are always there, slapping in our faces? What about the "good news"? They are not worth mentioning???
The February commissions have been calculated...
and the value of VP for February is $.00036...a nice grow from the previous month.

Why there are NO THREADS about that?
We had SO MANY threads about whining for MRPs...
Why the "bad news" are always there, slapping in our faces?

What about the "good news"?

They are not worth mentioning???
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,601 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

That's a different calculation than what I had which was at .0003349 at last check. However, current value is at .0003599 which is upward, so if that is what it was on commissions day that is good.
That's a different calculation than what I had which was at .0003349 at last check. However, current value is at .0003599 which is upward, so if that is what it was on commissions day that is good.

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Dear Tanja, I think the Gery's Team is indeed re- positioning the company everyday to achieve its maximum success and the dubbing of "2018 as the year of sales!" so while we can understand that NOT all such issues can pass for a thread, however, i think achievement such as this, to encourage both old and new Affiliates may NOT have been omitted from "big news item"...May be an omission.. All the same, i say kudos to Gery & hid daring team and the entire SFI members SFI!...forward ever...backward never!!
Hi Dear Tanja,
I think the Gery's Team is indeed re- positioning the company everyday
to achieve its maximum success and the dubbing of "2018 as the year of sales!"
so while we can understand that NOT all such issues can pass for a thread,
however, i think achievement such as this, to encourage both old and new Affiliates
may NOT have been omitted from "big news item"...May be an omission..
All the same, i say kudos to Gery & hid daring team and the entire SFI members
SFI!...forward ever...backward never!!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

I completely agree with you on this Tanja! So quick to judge and so quick to complain, yet now that proof is in your face that VP shares didn't totally drop value overnight and instead have slightly increased with the changes, no one is cluttering up the forum with praises. Thank you for pointing this out. Only the 2nd post I have seen mentioning the raise in value. If it would have dropped even 1% you wouldn't be able tp post a thread for all of the activity on the forum complaining about it. Bunch of kids running around never happy, poor Gery
I completely agree with you on this Tanja!

So quick to judge and so quick to complain, yet now that proof is in your face that VP shares didn't totally drop value overnight and instead have slightly increased with the changes, no one is cluttering up the forum with praises.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Only the 2nd post I have seen mentioning the raise in value.
If it would have dropped even 1% you wouldn't be able tp post a thread for all of the activity on the forum complaining about it.

Bunch of kids running around never happy, poor Gery
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

[quote=1363591]I completely agree with you on this Tanja! So quick to judge and so quick to complain, yet now that proof is in your face that VP shares didn't totally drop value overnight and instead have slightly increased with the changes, no one is cluttering up the forum with praises. Thank you for pointing this out. Only the 2nd post I have seen mentioning the raise in value. If it would have dropped even 1% you wouldn't be able tp post a thread for all of the activity on the forum complaining about it. Bunch of kids running around never happy, poor Gery[/quote] The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.
Chris J. posted:
I completely agree with you on this Tanja!

So quick to judge and so quick to complain, yet now that proof is in your face that VP shares didn't totally drop value overnight and instead have slightly increased with the changes, no one is cluttering up the forum with praises.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Only the 2nd post I have seen mentioning the raise in value.
If it would have dropped even 1% you wouldn't be able tp post a thread for all of the activity on the forum complaining about it.

Bunch of kids running around never happy, poor Gery

The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.

Posted 9 months ago

Great news indeed. All the changes made last month made people scared and uncertain. Hope this increase will cheer us all up. Thank you Tanja for bringing this up.
Great news indeed. All the changes made last month made people scared and uncertain. Hope this increase will cheer us all up.
Thank you Tanja for bringing this up.
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi to all :smile: Thanks for this thread Tanja :heart: [quote=1363597] The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.[/quote] Randy, i think that the value on our commission reports is THE value :bowtie: That value counts, and that value is UP. This month. Let's see what'll be in the next one. P.S. My guess is more growth- we are just getting started :smile: All the best! Alex
Hi to all

Thanks for this thread Tanja

William R. I. posted:

The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.

Randy, i think that the value on our commission reports is THE value
That value counts, and that value is UP. This month. Let's see what'll be in the next one.

P.S. My guess is more growth- we are just getting started

All the best!
Alex

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Biggest check ever this month for last months work.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1363606]Hi to all :smile: Thanks for this thread Tanja :heart: [quote=1363597] The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.[/quote] Randy, i think that the value on our commission reports is THE value :bowtie: That value counts, and that value is UP. This month. Let's see what'll be in the next one. P.S. My guess is more growth- we are just getting started :smile: All the best! Alex[/quote] Of course the value we get paid on is the one that counts, that is common sense! However, we can still see how the movement looks throughout the month to give us an idea of trend, right? So, to say it's THE value is not correct. To say it is the value that matters is correct.
Aleksandra H. posted:
Hi to all

William R. I. posted:

That value counts, and that value is UP. This month. Let's see what'll be in the next one.

All the best!
Alex

Of course the value we get paid on is the one that counts, that is common sense! However, we can still see how the movement looks throughout the month to give us an idea of trend, right? So, to say it's THE value is not correct. To say it is the value that matters is correct.

[quote=1363609]Biggest check ever this month for last months work.[/quote] Mine was down, but I lost a lot of people with all the change.
mary b. posted:

Mine was down, but I lost a lot of people with all the change.

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you Tanja for your math information, very helpful today. With many of us not many of our Team responding each day. We continue to try working with them. Possible one day we may see many. Great Success to all our SFI Teams daily. Donna :star:
Thank you Tanja for your math information, very helpful today.
With many of us not many of our Team responding each day.
We continue to try working with them. Possible one day we may see many.

Great Success to all our SFI Teams daily.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by Tim B. 1 Reply

[quote=1363610][quote=1363606]Hi to all :smile: Thanks for this thread Tanja :heart: [quote=1363597] The value DID drop! Late into the month the value was down. This rise has been very recent, but hope it continues. We will see.[/quote] Randy, i think that the value on our commission reports is THE value :bowtie: That value counts, and that value is UP. This month. Let's see what'll be in the next one. P.S. My guess is more growth- we are just getting started :smile: All the best! Alex[/quote] Of course the value we get paid on is the one that counts, that is common sense! However, we can still see how the movement looks throughout the month to give us an idea of trend, right? So, to say it's THE value is not correct. To say it is the value that matters is correct.[/quote] The value of a share of the Executive Pool is determined once a month when commissions are run. That is the only time any meaningful value can be calculated... once ALL the numbers are in. Once that final calculation is made, it IS the value.
William R. I. posted:
Aleksandra H. posted:
Hi to all

William R. I. posted:

All the best!
Alex

Of course the value we get paid on is the one that counts, that is common sense! However, we can still see how the movement looks throughout the month to give us an idea of trend, right? So, to say it's THE value is not correct. To say it is the value that matters is correct.

The value of a share of the Executive Pool is determined once a month when commissions are run. That is the only time any meaningful value can be calculated... once ALL the numbers are in. Once that final calculation is made, it IS the value.
17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings