Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

team mail vp.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi has vp from team cancelled. I've not been getting vp from team mail. Gain. I don't know what have transpired
Hi has vp from team cancelled. I've not been getting vp from team mail. Gain. I don't know what have transpired
4x SUPPORT
Festus O.

Nigeria

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

You are still able to gain 10 VP once a week using one of the team mailers or through genealogy tab. If you did not receive yours. Please submit a ticket on this.
You are still able to gain 10 VP once a week using one of the team mailers or through genealogy tab.
If you did not receive yours. Please submit a ticket on this.
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Look at this and learn www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 19 points in Serenade to look for free VersaPoints Every day, you have to log in. Go down, To-Do list, win 12 VP, every day!
Look at this and learn www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 19 points in Serenade to look for free VersaPoints
Every day, you have to log in. Go down, To-Do list, win 12 VP, every day!
6x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Marilyn C. Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Festus! Take a look at our Benefits Chart : https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Maybe it has something to do with your status. As an Affiliate you can use PSA Mailer , but only as an Executive Affiliate you can use Group Messaging . If it was not because of that, then you should submit a Ticket to Support. Best regards !
Hi Festus!

Take a look at our Benefits Chart : www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Maybe it has something to do with your status. As an Affiliate you can use PSA Mailer , but only as an Executive Affiliate you can use Group Messaging . If it was not because of that, then you should submit a Ticket to Support.

Best regards !
267x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1363587]Hi has vp from team cancelled. I've not been getting vp from team mail. Gain. I don't know what have transpired[/quote] Hi, Festus O.! Glossary definition: Group Messaging 02/23/2018 Glossary definition: Group Messaging A tool integrated within your Genealogy report that allows you send welcome and congratulatory messages, newsletters, and other messages to affiliates within your sales team. Group messaging is available to affiliates with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP). And Festus, if you are sending a group message for a large numbers of your members, it takes an our or days before it send out for approval. After approval, you will receive the confirmation of Group mailing and the10 VPs. But if you only send a message for small numbers of your group, it takes only a minutes, for approval and you will receive the confirmation and the VPs right away. Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Festus O. posted:

Hi, Festus O.!

Glossary definition: Group Messaging
02/23/2018
Glossary definition: Group Messaging
A tool integrated within your Genealogy report that allows you send welcome and congratulatory messages, newsletters, and other messages to affiliates within your sales team. Group messaging is available to affiliates with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP).

And Festus, if you are sending a group message for a large numbers of your members, it takes an our or days before it send out for approval. After approval, you will receive the confirmation of Group mailing and the10 VPs.
But if you only send a message for small numbers of your group, it takes only a minutes, for approval and you will receive the confirmation and the VPs right away.

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1363587]Hi has vp from team cancelled. I've not been getting vp from team mail. Gain. I don't know what have transpired[/quote] Hi Festus! Didn't you have get this message ...when you try to use [b]Team mail[/b]!so as I can see That your Rank is [b]Affiliate[/b]!so this is the reason!only [b]EA's[/b] and above can use that! [u] Group email feature is available only to [b]EA[/b]s and above.[/u]
Festus O. posted:

Hi Festus!

Didn't you have get this message ...when you try to use Team mail!so as I can see That your Rank is Affiliate!so this is the reason!only EA's and above can use that!
Group email feature is available only to EAs and above.
8x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Marilyn C. Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1363596]You are still able to gain 10 VP once a week using one of the team mailers or through genealogy tab. If you did not receive yours. Please submit a ticket on this.[/quote] No he cannot get VP for team mail, because that is require be EA or higher in rank. Best regards Svend
Chris J. posted:
You are still able to gain 10 VP once a week using one of the team mailers or through genealogy tab.
If you did not receive yours. Please submit a ticket on this.

No he cannot get VP for team mail, because that is require be EA or higher in rank.

Best regards
Svend

66x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,537 | Followers: 1,111 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

| Edit settings