SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why some have a W3 badge and some do not have it?

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Can you tell me why some have a W3 badge and some do not have it? Thank you
Can you tell me why some have a W3 badge and some do not have it?
Thank you

Posted 9 months ago

If you successfully referred a shopper to Tripleclicks, you become a W3 member for 120 days free. I referred two shoppers in December, so I anticipate my 120 days expiring soon.
If you successfully referred a shopper to Tripleclicks, you become a W3 member for 120 days free. I referred two shoppers in December, so I anticipate my 120 days expiring soon.
7x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1363802]Can you tell me why some have a w3 badge and some do not have it? Thank you [/quote] Hi Vladan! W3 program is discontinued. The duration of the W3 badge is 4 months-120days. Best wishes.
Vladan J. posted:
Can you tell me why some have a w3 badge and some do not have it?
Thank you

Hi Vladan!
W3 program is discontinued. The duration of the W3 badge is 4 months-120days. Best wishes.

Posted 9 months ago

Hello, Vladan, Badge W3, some have, some do not have! Yes ... somebody had it and lost it ... because it has its own time duration! We do not have the ability to extend it, in My Gateway List, there is no longer a link for W3! I want a lot of new badges, all my colleagues!🍀
Hello, Vladan, Badge W3, some have, some do not have! Yes ... somebody had it and lost it ... because it has its own time duration! We do not have the ability to extend it, in My Gateway List, there is no longer a link for W3! I want a lot of new badges, all my colleagues!🍀
23x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Besides getting a badge, what's the difference if one is a W3 member or not? Like what other benefits can we obtain from being a W3 member...
Besides getting a badge, what's the difference if one is a W3 member or not? Like what other benefits can we obtain from being a W3 member...
Dixie B.

Belize

Liked by Severcan G.

Posted 9 months ago More by Adriana c.

easyrewards247.com promo code: ...promote your Rewardical badge everywhere to get PRM's Good luck
easyrewards247.com
promo code: ...promote your Rewardical badge everywhere to get PRM's
Good luck
Adriana c.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago More by Adriana c.

https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search...for PRM'S
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search...for PRM'S
Adriana c.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up