Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the benefit of Card King bonus point?

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

PANKAJ K.

India

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Pankaj! The objective of Card King is to tally the highest score possible. When you start a new game, you’ll be dealt five cards, at random, from a standard 52-card deck. With Kings being high, guess if the next card dealt to you will be higher or lower than the previous card. For each correct guess, you’ll score points, and you’ll be dealt another card where you’ll then guess whether the next card is higher or lower than that card. Repeat until your straight of cards is “busted” by a wrong guess. On the way, there are a variety of hints, Sidekicks, and “lifelines” you can employ to extend your straight and maximize your score. screenshot_7087The more daring you are, the more points you’ll be awarded. Earn Bonus Points with a long straight or one of five Sidekicks. Post a top 100 score for the day and you’ll win a share of the daily Card King Zackpot. Earn instant bonus prizes and cool badges, too! Play free twice daily, and more games for as little as one TCredit. Earn 10 Rewardicals for every TCredit spent! No purchase necessary to win. BONUS SCORING If you are able to put together a straight of at least 7 cards, you will earn Bonus Points as follows: 7 card straight = 200 Bonus Points 9 card straight = 250 Bonus Points 12 card straight = 325 Bonus Points 15 card straight = 425 Bonus Points 20 card straight = 600 Bonus Points Many greetings!
Hi Pankaj!

The objective of Card King is to tally the highest score possible. When you start a new game, you’ll be dealt five cards, at random, from a standard 52-card deck. With Kings being high, guess if the next card dealt to you will be higher or lower than the previous card. For each correct guess, you’ll score points, and you’ll be dealt another card where you’ll then guess whether the next card is higher or lower than that card. Repeat until your straight of cards is “busted” by a wrong guess. On the way, there are a variety of hints, Sidekicks, and “lifelines” you can employ to extend your straight and maximize your score.

screenshot_7087The more daring you are, the more points you’ll be awarded. Earn Bonus Points with a long straight or one of five Sidekicks. Post a top 100 score for the day and you’ll win a share of the daily Card King Zackpot. Earn instant bonus prizes and cool badges, too! Play free twice daily, and more games for as little as one TCredit. Earn 10 Rewardicals for every TCredit spent! No purchase necessary to win.

BONUS SCORING

If you are able to put together a straight of at least 7 cards, you will earn Bonus Points as follows:

7 card straight = 200 Bonus Points
9 card straight = 250 Bonus Points
12 card straight = 325 Bonus Points
15 card straight = 425 Bonus Points
20 card straight = 600 Bonus Points

Many greetings!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

It seems to me that the algorithm of the game has become more complicated and, as a result, the bank of the game has grown as a whole, since it is more difficult to foresee the next card/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/EJkCnNm.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zn4DbP4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G7ZDdcd.png[/img]
It seems to me that the algorithm of the game has become more complicated and, as a result, the bank of the game has grown as a whole, since it is more difficult to foresee the next card/

10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Pankaj K - I like your post. Brings back a good memory. I had a 47-yes-47 Card Straight a couple of years ago and it still is high- see my badge. I had a horseshoe around my neck, a four-leaf clover in my lapel, a rabbit's foot in each pocket, and a shamrock on my hat. haha. (Does it sound like I'm bragging? Yes, I'am. ) Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper.
Pankaj K - I like your post. Brings back a good memory. I had a 47-yes-47 Card Straight a couple of years ago and it still
is high- see my badge. I had a horseshoe around my neck, a four-leaf clover in my lapel, a rabbit's foot in each pocket, and a shamrock on my hat. haha. (Does it sound like I'm bragging? Yes, I'am. ) Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper.
10x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Bonus points will help you reach higher score and to gain top place for the day.
Bonus points will help you reach higher score and to gain top place for the day.
38x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Pankaj, Here is full explanation about Card king game [url=https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/]https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/[/url] Eearn the badges, earn the place on Leaderboard, earn RT, earn free TCredits , all that are your benefit with better score in this game including bonus points . Regards, Sloba
Hi Pankaj,

Here is full explanation about Card king game
https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/
Eearn the badges, earn the place on Leaderboard, earn RT, earn free TCredits , all that are your benefit with better score in this game including bonus points .
Regards, Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Pankaj K! thank for your question about the card king bonus point. obviously you make me learn alot in the forum and the answer give me more spirit to play the game. i love the benefit and i will play for it. thanks.
Hi Pankaj K! thank for your question about the card king bonus point. obviously you make me learn alot in the forum and the answer give me more spirit to play the game. i love the benefit and i will play for it.
thanks.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Pankaj K , Why are we always wondering what are the benefits - ? This is written in the description of the game (Tips ), and announce games : [b] Put together winning poker hands to win free prizes, badges, and more![/b] For me, the advantage is that while I learn and work on these pages, to change the topic a bit and have fun. Benefits are relaxation and a bit of victory! Enjoy and have fun, A lot of success in further work and happiness in games!
Dear Pankaj K ,
Why are we always wondering what are the benefits - ?
This is written in the description of the game (Tips ), and announce games :
Put together winning poker hands to win free prizes, badges, and more!
For me, the advantage is that while I learn and work on these pages,
to change the topic a bit and have fun.
Benefits are relaxation and a bit of victory!
Enjoy and have fun,
A lot of success in further work and happiness in games!
270x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Themore points you have the6higher your score will be,. The highest scores win a share of6zackpot.
Themore points you have the6higher your score will be,. The highest scores win a share of6zackpot.
5x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings