Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CSAs taken rewardicals

Posted 3 months ago More by Daniela E.

Hi SFI members, I am little bit confused and I just wanted to ask if is any difference between the CSA you take by reediming your own rewardicals and the CSA you receive as a reward. I know all are CSA and that to redeem is not same with purchase, but in the end, you took them by exchanging the Rewardicals you worked for, so, in case you loose your CSA because you couldn't keep your rank one month, does anybody makes any difference between the CSA you loose, between exchanging and rewarding? Thank you! Daniela Eroglu
Hi SFI members,

I am little bit confused and I just wanted to ask if is any difference between the CSA you take by reediming your own rewardicals and the CSA you receive as a reward.

I know all are CSA and that to redeem is not same with purchase, but in the end, you took them by exchanging the Rewardicals you worked for, so, in case you loose your CSA because you couldn't keep your rank one month, does anybody makes any difference between the CSA you loose, between exchanging and rewarding?

Thank you!
Daniela Eroglu

2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
The CSA rules are the same. If you don't make EA one month you will lose them. The only difference is the means you earned them. They have since added PSAs and PRMs as rewards in Rewardicals. So you can utilize your Rewardicals and now earn either a PSA or PRM. You can set Rewardicals so it will automatically redeem a PSA whenever you earn enough Rewardicals.
The CSA rules are the same. If you don't make EA one month you will lose them. The only difference is the means you earned them.

They have since added PSAs and PRMs as rewards in Rewardicals. So you can utilize your Rewardicals and now earn either a PSA or PRM. You can set Rewardicals so it will automatically redeem a PSA whenever you earn enough Rewardicals.
4x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1363815]The CSA rules are the same. If you don't make EA one month you will lose them. The only difference is the means you earned them. They have since added PSAs and PRMs as rewards in Rewardicals. So you can utilize your Rewardicals and now earn either a PSA or PRM. You can set Rewardicals so it will automatically redeem a PSA whenever you earn enough Rewardicals.[/quote] Hi, I know about PSA and PRM, obviously I prefer them instead of CSA, but this question came to my mind and I wanted to share it here at Forum. Regards
Dennis S. posted:
The CSA rules are the same. If you don't make EA one month you will lose them. The only difference is the means you earned them.

They have since added PSAs and PRMs as rewards in Rewardicals. So you can utilize your Rewardicals and now earn either a PSA or PRM. You can set Rewardicals so it will automatically redeem a PSA whenever you earn enough Rewardicals.

Hi,

I know about PSA and PRM, obviously I prefer them instead of CSA, but this question came to my mind and I wanted to share it here at Forum.

Regards
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 3 months ago

You will lose your CSAs if you don't maintain your EA rank. If you feel that you cannot maintain your EA every month, it's better for you to use your rewardicals in exchange for other items. Or use them in exchange for veraspoints that may help you to make to EA. If you are serious in this business, subscribe to Builder Bundle as an auto delivery and will give you: * An EA-qualifying 1500 VP! * 100 Mighty TCredits! * 20 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 12 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum! * 350 Rewardical tokens! * A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points! Like PSAs, we cannot guarantee that they will be active.
You will lose your CSAs if you don't maintain your EA rank. If you feel that you cannot maintain your EA every month, it's better for you to use your rewardicals in exchange for other items. Or use them in exchange for veraspoints that may help you to make to EA. If you are serious in this business, subscribe to Builder Bundle as an auto delivery and will give you:
* An EA-qualifying 1500 VP!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 20 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 12 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum!
* 350 Rewardical tokens!
* A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points!
Like PSAs, we cannot guarantee that they will be active.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by GIBRILL B. 1 Reply

Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA. THANKS.
Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA.
THANKS.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[b]No Experience: [/b]CSA you win or 'earn' as a reward, and CSA you get by redemption of Rewardical:tm: (reward)Tokens (RT) are both fresh/new Affiliates. They have a Sponsor, but might 'undoubtedly' [b][u]need[/u][/b] your Co-Sponsorship [u]if[/u] their Sponsor fails to communicate adequately. [b]You must be at least an EA (VIP) to have or earn from CSAs. [/b] Compare this with... [b]Varied Experience: [/b]"Second Home" CSA have been an Affiliate (any Rank) for some time but have been forfeited by an [i]inadequate[/i] (non-VIP)* Co-Sponsor. They might have an[b] Awesome Sponsor[/b] and already be well advanced in SFI -OR- they might have an [i]incompetent[/i] Sponsor and be in desperate need of an [b]Awesome Co-Sponsor[/b] after a lengthy and frustrating experience with both mentors. All SFI Affiliates with a Rank above "Affiliate" are titled "VIP". * :memo: "Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."
No Experience:
CSA you win or 'earn' as a reward, and CSA you get by redemption of Rewardical
(reward)Tokens (RT) are both fresh/new Affiliates. They have a Sponsor, but might 'undoubtedly' need your Co-Sponsorship if their Sponsor fails to communicate adequately. You must be at least an EA (VIP) to have or earn from CSAs.

Compare this with...

Varied Experience:
"Second Home" CSA have been an Affiliate (any Rank) for some time but have been forfeited by an inadequate (non-VIP)* Co-Sponsor. They might have an Awesome Sponsor and already be well advanced in SFI -OR- they might have an incompetent Sponsor and be in desperate need of an Awesome Co-Sponsor after a lengthy and frustrating experience with both mentors.

All SFI Affiliates with a Rank above "Affiliate" are titled "VIP". *

"Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."
8x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Thank you for your answers. Maybe this is the reason why we cannot buy CSA, like I saw somebody asked in another thread, because we may loose them if we don't keep our EA status. With other words, the introduction of PSA and PRM for exchanging rewardicals it is really a smart move, that helps all the new affiliates to develop their team, before learning how to recruit. Best wishes!
Thank you for your answers. Maybe this is the reason why we cannot buy CSA, like I saw somebody asked in another thread, because we may loose them if we don't keep our EA status.

With other words, the introduction of PSA and PRM for exchanging rewardicals it is really a smart move, that helps all the new affiliates to develop their team, before learning how to recruit.

Best wishes!
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 3 months ago More by Daniela E. 1 Reply

[numlist] [/numlist][quote=1363884]Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA. THANKS.[/quote] Hi Gibraltar B, I also don't use the CSA option as the first. But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals.

GIBRILL B. posted:
Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA.
THANKS.

Hi Gibraltar B,

I also don't use the CSA option as the first.
But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals.
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Liked by Laura H. Marcsi L.

Posted 3 months ago More by Daniela E. 1 Reply

[quote=1364087][numlist] [/numlist][quote=1363884]Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA. THANKS.[/quote] Hi Gibraltar B, I also don't use the CSA option as the first. But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals. [/quote] I wanted to say Gibrill B., my phone....
Daniela E. posted:

GIBRILL B. posted:
THANKS.

Hi Gibraltar B,

I also don't use the CSA option as the first.
But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals.

I wanted to say Gibrill B., my phone....
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Liked by Laura H. Marcsi L.

Posted 3 months ago More by GIBRILL B.

Its ok, i know is the typing error. Its normally happen. As i say earlier this post is very helpful for all of us, and i agree about what you are saying it correct. My concern i want all new affiliate to pay more attention in the forum everyday when login. for me , when i'm a new affiliate i use this forum to get more educative advice to build confidence and successful business with SFI. that my concern to all new affiliate. thanks.
Its ok, i know is the typing error. Its normally happen. As i say earlier this post is very helpful for all of us, and i agree about what you are saying it correct. My concern i want all new affiliate to pay more attention in the forum everyday when login. for me , when i'm a new affiliate i use this forum to get more educative advice to build confidence and successful business with SFI. that my concern to all new affiliate.
thanks.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Liked by Kelly C. Stephen D.

| Edit settings