Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to earn Rewardical Tokens, when we are not given Receipts for purchases?

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

I am very much excited about the new Rewardicals program and very eager to start pre registering prospective merchants locally, however, our country is known for numerous retails shops who don't issue any form of receipt when one buys from them. So I want to seek for advice how best we can go around this problem.
I am very much excited about the new Rewardicals program and very eager to start pre registering prospective merchants locally, however, our country is known for numerous retails shops who don't issue any form of receipt when one buys from them. So I want to seek for advice how best we can go around this problem.
Kingsley A.

Ghana

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Kingsley, That's a great idea to start pre-registering local merchants. For that specific situation, I think you can use Method B of how to earn your Rewardicals from local merchants. Here's the link... https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230687 Good luck. Anne
Hi Kingsley,

That's a great idea to start pre-registering local merchants. For that specific situation, I think you can use Method B of how to earn your Rewardicals from local merchants. Here's the link...

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230687

Good luck.

Anne
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Kingsley, the merchant needs to have access to the internet...to have an e-mail address... you can help them register even on your laptop...but, they need to do some work, too... SFI will send invoices to their e-mail addresses...so, they need to monitor their mail regularly. In another thread, Gery said that the receipt might be handwritten , too... but, the option Anna Marie mentioned above might solve the problem as the merchant just needs to authorize the purchase with his PROMO code. The AUTO REWARD option would be the best option for them, of course...but, that's the question of trust in the program...and you as its representative.
Kingsley,
the merchant needs to have access to the internet...to have an e-mail address...
you can help them register even on your laptop...but, they need to do some work, too...
SFI will send invoices to their e-mail addresses...so, they need to monitor their mail
regularly.
In another thread, Gery said that the receipt might be handwritten , too...
but, the option Anna Marie mentioned above might solve the problem as the
merchant just needs to authorize the purchase with his PROMO code.

The AUTO REWARD option would be the best option for them, of course...but,
that's the question of trust in the program...and you as its representative.
107x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,972 | Followers: 1,472 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

If i remember correctly this question was raised in a thread before and Mr Gery said that shops that don't have receipts can simply write the transaction on a piece of paper, sign it and this will be accepted as a receipt.
If i remember correctly this question was raised in a thread before and Mr Gery said that shops that don't have receipts can simply write the transaction on a piece of paper, sign it and this will be accepted as a receipt.
Victor S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

I want to know that (MRPx2) on pricebenders is no longer valid.si that it manifests why not a double rewadical instead.svp put more light on it ..... my operation is late .... ..... thank you aff sfi
I want to know that (MRPx2) on pricebenders is no longer valid.si that it manifests why not a double rewadical instead.svp put more light on it ..... my operation is late .... ..... thank you aff sfi
taiek m.

Morocco

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Friedrich F.

| Edit settings