Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi.

Posted 3 months ago

Hey guys, A lot of Aussies peobably aren't aware that we have very own SFI forum. It's a great place to get moral support from other Aussies and to see that you aren't the only affiliate in Australia. Let's use our own forum a bit more and support each other. You can find it here. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=65
Hey guys,

A lot of Aussies peobably aren't aware that we have very own SFI forum.

It's a great place to get moral support from other Aussies and to see that you aren't the only affiliate in Australia.

Let's use our own forum a bit more and support each other.

You can find it here.

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=65
7x SUPPORT
Mick J.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Great post to promote the Aussie Forum. It is a good way to connect with fellow SFIers in your country and share items that might be common and or unique to a particular country. Hope this helps to recruit more members to the your forum!
Great post to promote the Aussie Forum. It is a good way to connect with fellow SFIers in your country and share items that might be common and or unique to a particular country.
Hope this helps to recruit more members to the your forum!
4x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Nice One, that is a great way to spark up communication and share vital informations and anouncements to help those who aren't active in the SFI FORUM. Good Luck!
Nice One, that is a great way to spark up communication and share vital informations and anouncements to help those who aren't active in the SFI FORUM. Good Luck!
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago More by Caroline F. 1 Reply

Thanks Mick. It's good to see you. I do check our Forum from time to time, but I never see anyone from NSW. I see Glecy and Beth mostly and some others from SA and Vic. Any other Sydneysiders, please make yourselves known! 😀
Thanks Mick. It's good to see you. I do check our Forum from time to time, but I never see anyone from NSW. I see Glecy and Beth mostly and some others from SA and Vic.
Any other Sydneysiders, please make yourselves known! 😀
Caroline F.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Just for general knowledge for those from any country who are wondering if they too have a country forum and how to get to it: When you are on a Forum page, scroll up by the search bar and the GO button and you will see a blue lightning bolt. Click on that, scroll down until you see a list of countries & regions, pick yours and begin posting to your fellow country affiliates.
Just for general knowledge for those from any country who are wondering if they too have a country forum and how to get to it: When you are on a Forum page, scroll up by the search bar and the GO button and you will see a blue lightning bolt. Click on that, scroll down until you see a list of countries & regions, pick yours and begin posting to your fellow country affiliates.
110x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,616 | Followers: 1,186 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1364368]Thanks Mick. It's good to see you. I do check our Forum from time to time, but I never see anyone from NSW. I see Glecy and Beth mostly and some others from SA and Vic. Any other Sydneysiders, please make yourselves known! 😀 [/quote] Hi Caroline, I’m a fellow Sydneysider from the south. Good to see you. I have also noticed quite a few from VIC, SA and QLD so it’s nice to know there are others from NSW. I also look at The Australia forum from time to time but probably not enough. Thanks Mick for your post. It’s nice to see other active Australians on SFI. I’ll make an effort to look in at our forum more often. Karen
Caroline F. posted:
Thanks Mick. It's good to see you. I do check our Forum from time to time, but I never see anyone from NSW. I see Glecy and Beth mostly and some others from SA and Vic.
Any other Sydneysiders, please make yourselves known! 😀

Hi Caroline,

I’m a fellow Sydneysider from the south. Good to see you. I have also noticed quite a few from VIC, SA and QLD so it’s nice to know there are others from NSW.
I also look at The Australia forum from time to time but probably not enough.

Thanks Mick for your post. It’s nice to see other active Australians on SFI.

I’ll make an effort to look in at our forum more often.

Karen
3x SUPPORT
Karen F.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Hi, Mick This is a very interesting question and statement. I think that in most countries, with some exceptions similar situation. The main forum is certainly the best option and we should advertise and recommend it to its members. The local forum is good that members can communicate in their own language and better then they can understand our business. so you can see who works, from wherever it is, how it progresses in business and can be much better identified with the local team leader. Likewise, the local forum makes it easier to solve the technical problems of buying, selling and obtaining commissions under the laws of that country. In the end, let's not forget either our own team leader forum, which also has its advantages. Thoughts locally act globally by sasa [img]https://i.imgur.com/ip5mARj.jpg[/img]
Hi, Mick

This is a very interesting question and statement.
I think that in most countries, with some exceptions similar situation.

The main forum is certainly the best option and we should advertise and recommend it to its members.

The local forum is good that members can communicate in their own language and better then they can understand our business.

so you can see who works, from wherever it is, how it progresses in business and can be much better identified with the local team leader.

Likewise, the local forum makes it easier to solve the technical problems of buying, selling and obtaining commissions under the laws of that country.

In the end, let's not forget either our own team leader forum, which also has its advantages.

Thoughts locally act globally

by sasa
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

And helllllllo from NSW 😂😁😀
And helllllllo from NSW 😂😁😀
RENE S.

Australia

Posted 3 months ago More by Beth M.

Hello Karen and Rene, It is great to see some more of the Aussies around the place. Mick and Caroline good to see you are still around, and I agree as we have a forum that we can all use, for those of us in Australia.
Hello Karen and Rene,
It is great to see some more of the Aussies around the place.
Mick and Caroline good to see you are still around, and I agree as we have a forum that we can all use, for those of us in Australia.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Beth M.

I was not meaning to be rude when I said hi to the Aussies before, so a big Hello to you Dennis, Kenneth, Sasa and Jessie, I think that you have all made some very valid points.
I was not meaning to be rude when I said hi to the Aussies before,
so a big Hello to you Dennis, Kenneth, Sasa and Jessie,
I think that you have all made some very valid points.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Caroline F.

Hello to everyone and a special hello to Karen and Rene. Where are you both from? I'm from Londonderry - between Penrith and Windsor - long way from the south side of Sydney.
Hello to everyone and a special hello to Karen and Rene. Where are you both from? I'm from Londonderry - between Penrith and Windsor - long way from the south side of Sydney.
Caroline F.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings