Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I'm new to SFI

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by George M.

Thanks SFI for acknowledge me the use of marketing on and work online, I now know abit but still learning. I will do this from today until the end of me because SFI is always the best.
Thanks SFI for acknowledge me the use of marketing on and work online, I now know abit but still learning.
I will do this from today until the end of me because SFI is always the best.
George M.

Namibia

Posted 3 months ago

Hello George, Welcome to SFI business. Reading and learning is the first step in this business. Without any knowledge what SFI is all about, you can't be a leader for your team. Follow the plan, go from an Affiliate to an Executive Affiliate ( EA rank) and start to get the profit of free 10 TCredits and 2 CSAs. Make as much advertisement to get sales and finding new team members. Success is all up to you !
Hello George,

Welcome to SFI business.

Reading and learning is the first step in this business. Without any knowledge what SFI is all about, you can't be a leader for your team.
Follow the plan, go from an Affiliate to an Executive Affiliate ( EA rank) and start to get the profit of free 10 TCredits and 2 CSAs.
Make as much advertisement to get sales and finding new team members.

Success is all up to you !
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Welcome to SFI George! I wish you good luck and success! SFI is the best online work READ every lesson in launchpad READ AND LEARD SOFIJA JOSIFOSKI
Welcome to SFI George!
I wish you good luck and success!
SFI is the best online work
READ every lesson in launchpad
READ AND LEARD
SOFIJA JOSIFOSKI
2x SUPPORT
Sofija J.

Macedonia

Posted 3 months ago

Hi George M welcome to SFI business. just focus to your lesson in lunch pal and have patient. its little bit difficult, but when you work hard you will succeed. please don't hurry to earn fast without learning the business, my advise is understand your business first and that will lead you to earn hug profit. Good luck George M and always been active online you would learn more.
Hi George M
welcome to SFI business. just focus to your lesson in lunch pal and have patient. its little bit difficult, but when you work hard you will succeed. please don't hurry to earn fast without learning the business, my advise is understand your business first and that will lead you to earn hug profit.
Good luck George M and always been active online you would learn more.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Posted 3 months ago

George, WELCOME! I am so glad that you have found SFI. SFI is the only online business that I have been able to make sense of, so if I can understand it, anyone can. I have only been with SFI for three months, but have already learned so much, encouraged other affiliates, and had fun. If you like playing online games, or if you don't, I recommend playing the Eager Zebra (EZ tab) because you can earn badges which earns Rewardicals which you can trade for VP. Also, read and participate in the Forum because there is so much great advice on how to get your SFI business up and running. I recommend: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1332274#post-1332274 and https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1152318#post-1152318 for starters. All the best to you, Johnna I.
George,
WELCOME! I am so glad that you have found SFI. SFI is the only online business that I have been able to make sense of, so if I can understand it, anyone can. I have only been with SFI for three months, but have already learned so much, encouraged other affiliates, and had fun. If you like playing online games, or if you don't, I recommend playing the Eager Zebra (EZ tab) because you can earn badges which earns Rewardicals which you can trade for VP. Also, read and participate in the Forum because there is so much great advice on how to get your SFI business up and running. I recommend: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1332274#post-1332274 and www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1152318#post-1152318 for starters.
All the best to you,
Johnna I.
2x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, George 3 things that each member has to make every day: 1) Do all daily tasks to the list (minimum 10 vp) 2) Take a look and read what's new on the forum 3) As many ads per day (minimum 1) by sasa
Hi, George

3 things that each member has to make every day:

1) Do all daily tasks to the list (minimum 10 vp)
2) Take a look and read what's new on the forum
3) As many ads per day (minimum 1)

by sasa
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

You are welcome to SFI where we are learning a new thing everyday to grow our business gradually
You are welcome to SFI where we are learning a new thing everyday to grow our business gradually
Muhammed H.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago More by George M.

Thanks everyone for your gradual support and your encouragement
Thanks everyone for your gradual support and your encouragement
George M.

Namibia

Posted 3 months ago

Welcome to SFI, George. Learning to build a business is the key to success and SFI's Launch Pad has the best training on the internet. all the best, Len Aquitter never wins and a winner never quits!
Welcome to SFI, George.
Learning to build a business is the key to success and SFI's Launch Pad has
the best training on the internet.
all the best,
Len
Aquitter never wins and a winner never quits!
Leonard L.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Welcome to SFI family George.Wishing u all the best.
Welcome to SFI family George.Wishing u all the best.
5x SUPPORT
Moza M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Dear George M , Welcome in SFI ! Please get in touch with your sponsor , co-sponsor and up ! They can help you a lot and facilitate your work . See also this wonderful post : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=116135]Looking for answers about being successful in SFI?[/url] Have great work !
Dear George M ,
Welcome in SFI !
Please get in touch with your sponsor , co-sponsor and up !
They can help you a lot and facilitate your work .
See also this wonderful post :
Looking for answers about being successful in SFI?
Have great work !
270x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1364237]Thanks SFI for acknowledge me the use of marketing on and work online, I now know abit but still learning. I will do this from today until the end of me because SFI is always the best. My name is Stephen Bennett and l would like to have 5 BTL's. We will make a great team!
George M. posted:
Thanks SFI for acknowledge me the use of marketing on and work online, I now know abit but still learning.
I will do this from today until the end of me because SFI is always the best.

My name is Stephen Bennett and l would like to have 5 BTL's. We will make a great team!
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings