Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Business Presentation and SFI Company

Posted 3 months ago More by Sasa D.

By the rules we have in our company, it is necessary to have its own profile image (as determined by the company) and name. If we look at our valuable members, a lot of them have photos that do not meet the criteria or do not even have their own personal photo. Similarly, we have members who have different names like nicknames, stuff, business pages, and the like. I personally think this is a rule of thumb and totally inadmissible. I know, someone will say that's their personal thing. But it's not the point, the rules are there to be respected. Whether it's an individual or a company. These are things where the seriousness of the company is seen. All together we have to respect the rules, to make it all better together. I think the company could solve it very easily, to give these members all the 30-day deadline - to do so. Because the photo and the name are properly written in the mirror of the company. Nice greetings to everyone with a proper picture and a name. by sasa [img]https://i.imgur.com/EE5cXFp.jpg[/img]
By the rules we have in our company, it is necessary to have its own profile image (as determined by the company) and name.

If we look at our valuable members, a lot of them have photos that do not meet the criteria or do not even have their own personal photo.

Similarly, we have members who have different names like nicknames, stuff, business pages, and the like.

I personally think this is a rule of thumb and totally inadmissible.

I know, someone will say that's their personal thing. But it's not the point, the rules are there to be respected. Whether it's an individual or a company.

These are things where the seriousness of the company is seen. All together we have to respect the rules, to make it all better together.

I think the company could solve it very easily, to give these members all the 30-day deadline - to do so.

Because the photo and the name are properly written in the mirror of the company.

Nice greetings to everyone with a proper picture and a name.

by sasa
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Sasa, I agree with you completely. Company rules should be respected. As far as the image and the names are concerned, I think that we should not allow nicknames and images that are not personal. Best regards!

Sasa, I agree with you completely. Company rules should be respected. As far as the image and the names are concerned, I think that we should not allow nicknames and images that are not personal. Best regards!
Bojana Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago

Great Post Sasa! I agree 100%! In this day and age there are too many factors that will run off potential clients (or team members). Inappropriate profile pictures, bad forum etiquette, and not using your real name are just a few issues that could be improved. In order to compete in the e-commerce world we should hold ourselves and our businesses to the highest professionalism possible. The better you look, the better you are perceived. An organization that is organized, well maintained, and obedient to rules will give off a very positive vibe and translate into much better overall results. Thank you for this Chris J
Great Post Sasa!

I agree 100%!

In this day and age there are too many factors that will run off potential clients (or team members).
Inappropriate profile pictures, bad forum etiquette, and not using your real name are just a few issues that could be improved.

In order to compete in the e-commerce world we should hold ourselves and our businesses to the highest professionalism possible. The better you look, the better you are perceived.

An organization that is organized, well maintained, and obedient to rules will give off a very positive vibe and translate into much better overall results.

Thank you for this
Chris J
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago More by Daniel C.

Hello Sasa, I think you have a good point and I agree with you. For anyone that really wants to take their business seriously, they have to show their real faces and real names. In the end, how are you going to trust to be in business with someone who's not doing so? Maybe this issue is because many people who join SFI don't really read the agreements before they join, but all those who really do take their SFI business seriously, usually you'll see they have their real information and pictures on their profiles. Have a great day, Daniel
Hello Sasa,

I think you have a good point and I agree with you.

For anyone that really wants to take their business seriously, they have to show their real faces and real names. In the end, how are you going to trust to be in business with someone who's not doing so?

Maybe this issue is because many people who join SFI don't really read the agreements before they join, but all those who really do take their SFI business seriously, usually you'll see they have their real information and pictures on their profiles.

Have a great day,

Daniel
14x SUPPORT
Daniel C.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

The part of the rule, requires a smiling personal picture or photo to give your business a corporate public image and to show how serious you are...that you are NOT a robot! But funny enough, we see caricature of Affiliate today at SFi even in the much respected Forum uploaded as their profile picture And i think this is a serious breach of the rule...rules should be strictly obeyed and comply with to give the company a great name and image..
The part of the rule, requires a smiling personal picture or photo
to give your business a corporate public image and to show how
serious you are...that you are NOT a robot!
But funny enough, we see caricature of Affiliate today at SFi
even in the much respected Forum uploaded as their profile picture
And i think this is a serious breach of the rule...rules should be strictly
obeyed and comply with to give the company a great name and image..
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by William R. I. 2 Replies

Please show the "RULE" where it is REQUIRED to have a photo. I will agree it is BEST, if possible, and in most cases it IS possible. Would you require someone who is badly disfigured to post a photo? Even those that do post a photo, how do you know the photo is really of them, and current? It's funny that the same people that cry out for tolerance are not tolerant here.
Please show the "RULE" where it is REQUIRED to have a photo.

I will agree it is BEST, if possible, and in most cases it IS possible. Would you require someone who is badly disfigured to post a photo? Even those that do post a photo, how do you know the photo is really of them, and current?

It's funny that the same people that cry out for tolerance are not tolerant here.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Here is the information directly from SFI: By adding your photo, your new affiliates can be greeted by not just your name but also a friendly face...YOURS! Your picture personalizes SFI for your new affiliates and lets them know that their sponsor is a real person. [b]Hence, we strongly encourage all affiliates to add their photos to their accounts.[/b] Do NOT upload copyrighted material, celebrity photos, pictures of other people, etc. The point is to get YOUR face in front of your affiliates. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search[/url] It is not a rule, so please don't make it sound like SFI has made it a rule. They suggest strongly for everyone to upload their photo, but it is not a rule.
Here is the information directly from SFI:

By adding your photo, your new affiliates can be greeted by not just your name but also a friendly face...YOURS! Your picture personalizes SFI for your new affiliates and lets them know that their sponsor is a real person. Hence, we strongly encourage all affiliates to add their photos to their accounts. Do NOT upload copyrighted material, celebrity photos, pictures of other people, etc. The point is to get YOUR face in front of your affiliates.

https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search

It is not a rule, so please don't make it sound like SFI has made it a rule. They suggest strongly for everyone to upload their photo, but it is not a rule.
22x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Yes Sasa I totally agree with you. Let us hope that the management decides quickly on this issue.
Yes Sasa I totally agree with you. Let us hope that the management decides quickly on this issue.
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Great Post Sasa, You Have A Point Here! Best Regards.
Great Post Sasa, You Have A Point Here! Best Regards.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago More by mary b. 1 Reply

How about the disfigured, retarded, and those who reguard themselves as ugly. No self confidence. If I made the rules, I would say, no black and white, no farther away than 20 feet and at least your nick name. I am foxybird. Read shirt-grey hair-look for me anywhere. The idea of an unique picture is to stand out from the others. I never have to grow old on the internet.
How about the disfigured, retarded, and those who reguard themselves as ugly. No self confidence.

If I made the rules, I would say, no black and white, no farther away than 20 feet and at least your nick name.

I am foxybird. Read shirt-grey hair-look for me anywhere.

The idea of an unique picture is to stand out from the others.
I never have to grow old on the internet.
22x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by William R. I. 3 Replies

[quote=1364517]Here is the information directly from SFI: By adding your photo, your new affiliates can be greeted by not just your name but also a friendly face...YOURS! Your picture personalizes SFI for your new affiliates and lets them know that their sponsor is a real person. [b]Hence, we strongly encourage all affiliates to add their photos to their accounts.[/b] Do NOT upload copyrighted material, celebrity photos, pictures of other people, etc. The point is to get YOUR face in front of your affiliates. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search[/url] It is not a rule, so please don't make it sound like SFI has made it a rule. They suggest strongly for everyone to upload their photo, but it is not a rule.[/quote] I don't use my real photo because I don't want others to feel inadequate! [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RqsUuNE3RZM/T8qIbTb7I4I/AAAAAAAAIOA/_DM_QlH2FOw/s1600/Part-9-Big-Muscular-Hunks-Bodybuilding-Male-001.jpg[/img]
Scott L. posted:
Here is the information directly from SFI:

By adding your photo, your new affiliates can be greeted by not just your name but also a friendly face...YOURS! Your picture personalizes SFI for your new affiliates and lets them know that their sponsor is a real person. Hence, we strongly encourage all affiliates to add their photos to their accounts. Do NOT upload copyrighted material, celebrity photos, pictures of other people, etc. The point is to get YOUR face in front of your affiliates.

https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search

It is not a rule, so please don't make it sound like SFI has made it a rule. They suggest strongly for everyone to upload their photo, but it is not a rule.

I don't use my real photo because I don't want others to feel inadequate!
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Daniel C.

[quote=1364493]Please show the "RULE" where it is REQUIRED to have a photo. I will agree it is BEST, if possible, and in most cases it IS possible. Would you require someone who is badly disfigured to post a photo? Even those that do post a photo, how do you know the photo is really of them, and current? It's funny that the same people that cry out for tolerance are not tolerant here.[/quote] Hello Randy, When I said before that "(...) many people who join SFI don't really read the agreements before they join (...)" I was mostly referring when someone joins SFI using a nickname instead of their real name and surname. From the Affiliate agreement: [quote] 45. Providing false registration information (for example, entering a U.S. address while actually residing in another country) will result in your account being terminated.[/quote] Maybe I am wrong, but I understand that this rule could apply to name and surname. About the picture, of course, is something optional and is best to have it, if possible. In my case, I like to upgrade it from time to time and I've made that 3 times already but is my personal choice. Would I require someone who's badly disfigured to post a photo? No, I would not require posting a photo to anyone, disfigured or not, it is up to the level of comfort, confidence, and self-acceptance of each individual, while I agree with your opinion that is best. How do you know the photo is really of them, and current? You may or may not know, agree, it will depend on the level of contact you have with any Affiliate, in any case. I know for sure that my Sponsor, Co-Sponsor and some of my team's members pictures are real because I have connections with many of them on Social Networks. Could they fake their pictures there also? Of course, but I think that have very low relevance. But at the end, when any of us have our pictures on our SFIs is what others Affiliates will see on the forum and what our team members will see as well. I can agree with you we have to be tolerant, always, with what I will not agree is that we assume that because a person is disfigured or have any sickness or is not so gorgeous/handsome people would directly laugh or think bad of them, on the contrary, I believe that in most of the cases, they will see those people as an example of self-acceptance and self-improvement... Who knows, for tastes the colors. Have a great day, Daniel
William R. I. posted:
Please show the "RULE" where it is REQUIRED to have a photo.

I will agree it is BEST, if possible, and in most cases it IS possible. Would you require someone who is badly disfigured to post a photo? Even those that do post a photo, how do you know the photo is really of them, and current?

It's funny that the same people that cry out for tolerance are not tolerant here.

Hello Randy,

When I said before that "(...) many people who join SFI don't really read the agreements before they join (...)" I was mostly referring when someone joins SFI using a nickname instead of their real name and surname.

From the Affiliate agreement:

45. Providing false registration information (for example, entering a U.S. address while actually residing in another country) will result in your account being terminated.

Maybe I am wrong, but I understand that this rule could apply to name and surname.

About the picture, of course, is something optional and is best to have it, if possible. In my case, I like to upgrade it from time to time and I've made that 3 times already but is my personal choice.

Would I require someone who's badly disfigured to post a photo? No, I would not require posting a photo to anyone, disfigured or not, it is up to the level of comfort, confidence, and self-acceptance of each individual, while I agree with your opinion that is best.

How do you know the photo is really of them, and current? You may or may not know, agree, it will depend on the level of contact you have with any Affiliate, in any case. I know for sure that my Sponsor, Co-Sponsor and some of my team's members pictures are real because I have connections with many of them on Social Networks. Could they fake their pictures there also? Of course, but I think that have very low relevance.

But at the end, when any of us have our pictures on our SFIs is what others Affiliates will see on the forum and what our team members will see as well.

I can agree with you we have to be tolerant, always, with what I will not agree is that we assume that because a person is disfigured or have any sickness or is not so gorgeous/handsome people would directly laugh or think bad of them, on the contrary, I believe that in most of the cases, they will see those people as an example of self-acceptance and self-improvement... Who knows, for tastes the colors.

Have a great day,

Daniel
14x SUPPORT
Daniel C.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings