SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Posted 9 months ago

Hi all, my name is Jasper - a newbie. Im very interesting to join our forum and hope to receiving help from people ! Thanks
Hi all, my name is Jasper - a newbie. Im very interesting to join our forum and hope to receiving help from people ! Thanks
Nate J.

Viet Nam

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Hi Jasper ! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! You'll find a lot of nice people here always willing to help and share their experience with the newbies! It is my advice to start reading all your Launchpad Lessons , where you will find almost everything that might interest you related to this business ! here's the link: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad And than, if something appears that is not so easy or clear, do come to this Forum and ask for explanations. Happy Growing ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mZwhryH.jpg[/img]
Hi Jasper !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! You'll find a lot of nice people here always willing to help and share their experience with the newbies!

It is my advice to start reading all your Launchpad Lessons , where you will find almost everything that might interest you related to this business !

here's the link: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad

And than, if something appears that is not so easy or clear, do come to this Forum and ask for explanations.

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Hi, Jasper. For starters, you need to complete the registration and place your image. And get in touch with your sponsor. I wish you a lot of success in your work. Best regards.
Hi, Jasper. For starters, you need to complete the registration and place your image. And get in touch with your sponsor. I wish you a lot of success in your work. Best regards.
Bojana Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Jasper and welcome to the forum. You've made a wise decision joining SFI! A great decision joining the forum! It would be a Great decision now to focus on your launchpad training and learn all you can about SFI! Login daily at sfimg.com and turn all the red tabs green. The EZ tab and PB tab require using 1 TCredit each. You can win these, earn these, and buy these TCredits. Once you're comfortable with your lessons, start growing your team and advertising the products and opportunities here at SFI! Best Wishes! Chris J
Hello Jasper and welcome to the forum.

You've made a wise decision joining SFI!
A great decision joining the forum!

It would be a Great decision now to focus on your launchpad training and learn all you can about SFI!

Login daily at sfimg.com and turn all the red tabs green.
The EZ tab and PB tab require using 1 TCredit each.
You can win these, earn these, and buy these TCredits.

Once you're comfortable with your lessons, start growing your team and advertising the products and opportunities here at SFI!

Best Wishes!
Chris J
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Jasper. Welcome to SFI! Your sponsor listed is John O. Contact him with a commitment letter and any questions you have about your new business. Again, welcome.
Hi Jasper. Welcome to SFI! Your sponsor listed is John O. Contact him with a commitment letter and any questions you have about your new business. Again, welcome.
Lana E. R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Welcome aboard Jasper. Have you talked to your sponsor yet? If not, that's a great place to start. If you have questions for the Forum, you should use the search bar first to find answers that may have been already submitted. Taking some time to read the Launchpad training above: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ will help in answering some of your questions as well. To your success. And again, welcome aboard. We hope to see you often. Donald K.
Welcome aboard Jasper.

Have you talked to your sponsor yet? If not, that's a great place to start.
If you have questions for the Forum, you should use the search bar first to find answers that may have been already submitted.
Taking some time to read the Launchpad training above: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ will help in answering some of your questions as well.

To your success.
And again, welcome aboard. We hope to see you often.
Donald K.
14x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

you are welcome to SFI and the FORUM. The Forum Is A Knowledge Base Where You Get Your Questions Answered. Ensure To Be An Active Member Of Sfi And The Forum In Particular. As A Newbie, Log In At The Affiliate Center And Perform The Tasks On Your To-do List Everyday. Review The Getting Started Lesson At The Launch Pad. Goodluck.
you are welcome to SFI and the FORUM. The Forum Is A Knowledge Base Where You Get Your Questions Answered. Ensure To Be An Active Member Of Sfi And The Forum In Particular. As A Newbie, Log In At The Affiliate Center And Perform The Tasks On Your To-do List Everyday. Review The Getting Started Lesson At The Launch Pad. Goodluck.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Jasper and welcome to SFI! I know you've made the right decision. Kind regards Helen
Hi Jasper and welcome to SFI!

I know you've made the right decision.

Kind regards
Helen
Helen D.

United Kingdom

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Nate,:smile: Welcome to SFI, a cool place to learn new things, play some challanging games, make new friends (a2a) and how to earn an income on the internet. Again, welcome!:thumbsup: Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Nate,

Welcome to SFI, a cool place to learn new things, play some challanging games,
make new friends (a2a) and how to earn an income on the internet. Again,
welcome!

Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Nate a very warm welcome to SFI. You may contact your sponsor or co-sponsor for guidance required.
Nate a very warm welcome to SFI. You may contact your sponsor or co-sponsor for guidance required.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Nate J, A warm welcome to SFI family. Wish you best of luck.
Hi Nate J,
A warm welcome to SFI family.
Wish you best of luck.
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1364468]Hi all, my name is Jasper - a newbie. Im very interesting to join our forum and hope to receiving help from people ! Thanks[/quote] - - - - - - - - - - Thank you for coming to the Forum Hope you will find it helpful to you Here is a previous Forum Post Link that might help https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112926 ------------------------------------------------ It suggests 6 easy things every new member could do The more you can learn about how the SFI program works the better chance you have to find Online Success here Welcome to SFI and welcome to this forum
Nate J. posted:

- - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for coming to the Forum
Hope you will find it helpful to you

Here is a previous Forum Post Link that might help
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112926
------------------------------------------------

It suggests 6 easy things every new member could do

The more you can learn about how the SFI program works
the better chance you have to find Online Success here

Welcome to SFI and welcome to this forum
5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.