Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Inactive PSAs/CSAs

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

What should be done to those PSAs/CSAs that are not active even when you keep sending mails to them without any action? Can such be resigned to your downlines? Please I need clarity.
What should be done to those PSAs/CSAs that are not active even when you keep sending mails to them without any action? Can such be resigned to your downlines? Please I need clarity.
John P.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hey John, I can feel your frustration... go to the following link, it may be helpful. https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw Good luck, Kimball A. Burgess :bowtie:
Hey John,

I can feel your frustration... go to the following link, it may be helpful.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw

Good luck,
Kimball A. Burgess
6x SUPPORT
Kimball A. B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi John P, Nothing to do much. Just keep on sending mails and try to get in touch with those PSA/CSAs and wait for their responses. If you are fortunate, some times, some of them may take interest and start working with SFI. So, carry on sir ..... Best of luck
Hi John P,
Nothing to do much. Just keep on sending mails and try to get in touch with those PSA/CSAs and wait for their responses. If you are fortunate, some times, some of them may take interest and start working with SFI. So, carry on sir .....
Best of luck
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

I have 1200 of them. Ever so often I get a $xxx gift certificate. I send each one $yy. Give them a 10 day expiration. If they do not use it, I get it back! Next! This year with the new contest, our new people must give a real working e-mail. Soon all the ones with fake e-mails will be gone. That is another improvement Gery made for all of us.
I have 1200 of them.
Ever so often I get a $xxx gift certificate.
I send each one $yy. Give them a 10 day expiration.

If they do not use it, I get it back! Next!

This year with the new contest, our new people must give a real working
e-mail. Soon all the ones with fake e-mails will be gone.
That is another improvement Gery made for all of us.
22x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Dear John P , Many times this has been discussed on the Forum. Please look : [img]https://i.imgur.com/0xavEfM.jpg[/img] what is confirmed is: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw]Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next![/url] Have a nice book !
Dear John P ,
Many times this has been discussed on the Forum.
Please look :

what is confirmed is:
Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!

Have a nice book !
270x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1364546]I have 1200 of them. Ever so often I get a $xxx gift certificate. I send each one $yy. Give them a 10 day expiration. If they do not use it, I get it back! Next! This year with the new contest, our new people must give a real working e-mail. Soon all the ones with fake e-mails will be gone. That is another improvement Gery made for all of us.[/quote] Do you get many back?
mary b. posted:
I have 1200 of them.
Ever so often I get a $xxx gift certificate.
I send each one $yy. Give them a 10 day expiration.

If they do not use it, I get it back! Next!

This year with the new contest, our new people must give a real working
e-mail. Soon all the ones with fake e-mails will be gone.
That is another improvement Gery made for all of us.

Do you get many back?
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi John. Don't give up on anyone. We have had people begin working after being dormant for months. Some of our successful people have posted here at the Forum that they just weren't ready at the time they joined but one day they took another look and Bam! they started. Everyone has a story of why they joined. Just keep recruiting and with determination you will end up with a good team. Strive for BTL (Bronze Team Leader), opt into Opti-Build, and become a Designated Diamond. You will begin to get the overflow from your Upline to help build your team. Just stay focused. When you fall down, get up and move forward. I wish you much success in your business.
Hi John. Don't give up on anyone. We have had people begin working after being dormant for months. Some of our successful people have posted here at the Forum that they just weren't ready at the time they joined but one day they took another look and Bam! they started.

Everyone has a story of why they joined. Just keep recruiting and with determination you will end up with a good team.

Strive for BTL (Bronze Team Leader), opt into Opti-Build, and become a Designated Diamond. You will begin to get the overflow from your Upline to help build your team. Just stay focused. When you fall down, get up and move forward.

I wish you much success in your business.
110x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,616 | Followers: 1,186 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

you just need to wait for ,until perhaps they start to response.
you just need to wait for ,until perhaps they start to response.
16x SUPPORT
Nizamudeen B.

Mauritius

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello John! You need to be persistent and working, and use every opportunity for possible contact. If you do everything you can, you have fulfilled your duty. You must always hope for the best! Please, read this: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295[/url] All the best!
Hello John!
You need to be persistent and working, and use every opportunity for possible contact. If you do everything you can, you have fulfilled your duty. You must always hope for the best!
Please, read this:

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H. Elsie S.

Posted 3 months ago

Hello..Mr. John P... Putting into, all out efforts to develop a team of PSAs/CSAs, giving them all the required knowledge about the SFIs business, despite having the vigorous follow up to log into their account, their attitude of non-responsive, is indeed, painful, and also creates a feeling of obstruction towards the goal. I am sorry, my friend, we have no option, except to keep on following, through PSAs/CSAs mailer, and to keep on waiting for them to join into the business. The Policy, on the basis of my knowledge, SFIs point of view is to keep on following for a period of one year, after that they would be treated PRMs instead of PSAs.
Hello..Mr. John P...

Putting into, all out efforts to develop a team of PSAs/CSAs, giving them all the required knowledge about the SFIs business, despite having the vigorous follow up to log into their account, their attitude of non-responsive, is indeed, painful, and also creates a feeling of obstruction towards the goal.

I am sorry, my friend, we have no option, except to keep on following, through PSAs/CSAs mailer, and to keep on waiting for them to join into the business.

The Policy, on the basis of my knowledge, SFIs point of view is to keep on following for a period of one year, after that they would be treated PRMs instead of PSAs.
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Elsie S.

Posted 3 months ago

That is a tough question. I have several thousand and I keep sending emails and various greetings and most of the time I get no response but once in awhile I do get a response so just never give up. It would not be a good business practice to send them to your downline. You should only send active PSA's or new sign ups. There is no guarantee that the new sign ups will be active but that is the way it works.
That is a tough question. I have several thousand and I keep sending emails and various greetings and most of the time I get no response but once in awhile I do get a response so just never give up. It would not be a good business practice to send them to your downline. You should only send active PSA's or new sign ups. There is no guarantee that the new sign ups will be active but that is the way it works.
5x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Elsie S.

Posted 3 months ago

I know it is very frustrating John, but with any online Business opportunity it seems to be the same. Thousands of people are looking to make money money online, but very few of them are willing to work for it, I think most of them are looking for an online magic money machine, which will never exist. I have several PSA's reply to my Icebreaker saying they want to have a conversation by email, so I immediately send them an email asking how I can be of assistance to them, but sadly very few ever reply, and if they do, I seem to get the same stupid question over and over again, How Do I Make Money, or some other stupid question along the same lines, so I send them all the SFI links that explains to them the answer to there questions, however they can not even be bothered to go through the training, so with any online Business or offline Business, you will always get a great percentage of Tyre Kickers, but if you are serious, just keep going forward and doing your best, you will eventually get results.
I know it is very frustrating John, but with any online Business opportunity it seems to be the same. Thousands of people are looking to make money money online, but very few of them are willing to work for it, I think most of them are looking for an online magic money machine, which will never exist. I have several PSA's reply to my Icebreaker saying they want to have a conversation by email, so I immediately send them an email asking how I can be of assistance to them, but sadly very few ever reply, and if they do, I seem to get the same stupid question over and over again, How Do I Make Money, or some other stupid question along the same lines, so I send them all the SFI links that explains to them the answer to there questions, however they can not even be bothered to go through the training, so with any online Business or offline Business, you will always get a great percentage of Tyre Kickers, but if you are serious, just keep going forward and doing your best, you will eventually get results.
Kevin C.

Australia

Liked by Elsie S.

| Edit settings