SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

EA qualification

Posted 9 months ago

I am a regular visitor at the forum and what i have noticed is that there are a number of Affiliate members who have been in SFI for a number of years. Does it mean that they do not want to attain to Executive Affiliates? Are they still not meeting the required qualification 1500 VP?
I am a regular visitor at the forum and what i have noticed is that
there are a number of Affiliate members who have been in SFI for
a number of years. Does it mean that they do not want to attain
to Executive Affiliates? Are they still not meeting the required
qualification 1500 VP?
Rodgers N.

Zambia

Posted 9 months ago

Of course everybody aim is to attain the Executive Affiliates. Although,It does not come easily but comes with hard work and dedication.For me,i am trying my best.
Of course everybody aim is to attain the Executive Affiliates. Although,It does not come easily but comes with hard work and dedication.For me,i am trying my best.
Kelechi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Could be they are waiting for payday. I am waiting till 21st to get to STL. I will not spend money on myself.I will help a team member get to BTL. That makes me a STL.
Could be they are waiting for payday.
I am waiting till 21st to get to STL.

I will not spend money on myself.I will help a team member get to BTL.
That makes me a STL.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Rodgers in SFI to attend rank of EA one has to work every month. The period of tenure with SFI has nothing to do with it. In fact somebody will be SFI for a long period only if he/she is earning well.
Rodgers in SFI to attend rank of EA one has to work every month. The period of tenure with SFI has nothing to do with it. In fact somebody will be SFI for a long period only if he/she is earning well.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

[quote=1364531]I am a regular visitor at the forum and what i have noticed is that there are a number of Affiliate members who have been in SFI for a number of years. Does it mean that they do not want to attain to Executive Affiliates? Are they still not meeting the required qualification 1500 VP? [/quote] Hello Mr Rodgers, You asked a very tactful and intelligent question. SFI has made every provision available for every affiliate to attain any height and rank. It now behooves on all of us to do the necessary thing and qualify for all the ranks starting from EA. So, what it means is that those who remain at the level of 'affiliate' have not really met the requirements for EA and other higher ranks. So all hands must be on deck.
Rodgers N. posted:
I am a regular visitor at the forum and what i have noticed is that
there are a number of Affiliate members who have been in SFI for
a number of years. Does it mean that they do not want to attain
to Executive Affiliates? Are they still not meeting the required
qualification 1500 VP?

Hello Mr Rodgers,
You asked a very tactful and intelligent question. SFI has made every provision available for every affiliate to attain any height and rank. It now behooves on all of us to do the necessary thing and qualify for all the ranks starting from EA. So, what it means is that those who remain at the level of 'affiliate' have not really met the requirements for EA and other higher ranks. So all hands must be on deck.
3x SUPPORT
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Rogers. EA status can be achieved very easily if you regularly enter SFI. Members who do not reach EA are not regular in exe cuting tasks and lose privileges. Here's what I was for two months in a row was EA without buying. If I fall in love this month.
Hello Rogers. EA status can be achieved very easily if you regularly enter SFI. Members who do not reach EA are not regular in exe cuting tasks and lose privileges. Here's what I was for two months in a row was EA without buying. If I fall in love this month.
Bojana Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Rodgers N , Your question is interesting . As in life , as in business , There are different ways of life and business . Some become those leaders immediately and do not think about it, and some slowly with their conviction reaching the goal. A lot of success in further work !
Dear Rodgers N ,
Your question is interesting .
As in life , as in business ,
There are different ways of life and business .
Some become those leaders immediately and do not think about it, and some slowly
with their conviction reaching the goal.
A lot of success in further work !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S. 7 Replies

Every one begins every month as an affiliate irrespective of their previous month's Rank. They need to qualify again to attain EA or their previous month's Rank or fresh Rank during the current month by meeting the VP requirements for each of the Rank. Below their Photograph you can find out what their previous month Rank was (As you see here in My photograph)
Every one begins every month as an affiliate irrespective of their previous month's Rank. They need to qualify again to attain EA or their previous month's Rank or fresh Rank during the current month by meeting the VP requirements for each of the Rank.

Below their Photograph you can find out what their previous month Rank was (As you see here in My photograph)

293x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 9 months ago More by Edward G.

Hello Rodgers , I think that a lot of Affiliate don't see the big picture of SFI and it's earning potential. So they are laid back , they are not investing the time and in some instance the money required to qualify to at least EA . SFI is a real business so everyone must show up for work every day and be prepared to work . To your success. Edward
Hello Rodgers ,
I think that a lot of Affiliate don't see the big picture of SFI and it's earning potential.
So they are laid back , they are not investing the time and in some instance the money
required to qualify to at least EA . SFI is a real business so everyone must show up for
work every day and be prepared to work .

To your success.
Edward
65x SUPPORT
Edward G.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Noreen A. Bruce H.

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by Edward G.

[quote=1364561]Every one begins every month as an affiliate irrespective of their previous month's Rank. They need to qualify again to attain EA or their previous month's Rank or fresh Rank during the current month by meeting the VP requirements for each of the Rank. Below their Photograph you can find out what their previous month Rank was (As you see here in My photograph) [/quote] Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine. Have yourself a wonderful day Sampath Kumar [img]https://i.imgur.com/5QmYwRZ.jpg[/img]
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Every one begins every month as an affiliate irrespective of their previous month's Rank. They need to qualify again to attain EA or their previous month's Rank or fresh Rank during the current month by meeting the VP requirements for each of the Rank.

Below their Photograph you can find out what their previous month Rank was (As you see here in My photograph)

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of
love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.
Have yourself a wonderful day Sampath Kumar
65x SUPPORT
Edward G.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 9 months ago More by Jessie M.

[quote=1364561]Every one begins every month as an affiliate irrespective of their previous month's Rank. They need to qualify again to attain EA or their previous month's Rank or fresh Rank during the current month by meeting the VP requirements for each of the Rank. Below their Photograph you can find out what their previous month Rank was (As you see here in My photograph) [/quote] Happy Birthday Sampath. I hope you have a wonderful day. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PvmwQl7.png[/img]
Sampath Kumar S. posted:

Happy Birthday Sampath. I hope you have a wonderful day.

123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you, Sampath Kumar! Warm greetings on your Birthday. Enjoy great Celebrations today, and accept best wishes for your continuing success.
Thank you, Sampath Kumar!
Warm greetings on your Birthday.
Enjoy great Celebrations today, and accept best wishes for your
continuing success.
8x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings