Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Leon M.

[b]$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2[/b] This is part 2 of how a $6 lead turned into millions of dollars in sales. If you’re serious about making a living from internet marketing then I have some basic concepts for you that could literally change your financial future. Part 2 continues the story and part 3 will address the math. If you did not have a chance to read part 1 then click here: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=118185]$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 1[/url] The story continues… My ad was a horrible example of using direct response marketing to build a Network Marketing business! That’s what the well known industry expert on the stage told the crowd and what was passed on to me by one of my group leaders in attendance. Apparently this industry guru actually had a copy of my ad on a large screen and was using it as an example of what not to do! Did I get upset or insulted? No and No You see that ad was designed with [b]a very specific target market[/b] in mind! All I wanted was their attention so they would read further and possibly request more information. The ad was working and the results where fantastic. Here’s the thing… [b]Opinions are not as important as results. When you test and create a marketing system the numbers don’t lie![/b] My notorious ad ran for a little more than five years and generated excellent results. Each year I changed the dates, but the ad stayed exactly the same and ran month after month. Strangely enough that ad was never copied or plagiarized (stolen) to the best of my knowledge. Seems no one thought the ad was any good! More on this in part 3. Here’s an important point… I did not keep those results to myself. [b]I shared the results of that ad through a co-op system and many of my group members also had fantastic results.[/b] Several of those close to me laid a solid foundation for a full-time income from that one ad. As a matter of fact I think I’ll add a part 4 and tell one more story about one of those leaders and how he not only affected my business and personal life, but actually has impacted YOUR business. When I think back to the 1980’s I realize that we (pioneers like Gery Carson) had it a lot better than what we realized at the time. When I got started there was not one single book or resource available on how to build a Network Marketing business through the mail with advertising. [u]What happened was that we connected the dots between Network Marketing and the Mail Order industry. Because there was no reference material we relied on traditional and mail order marketing experts for our “how to” information. This was a critical factor in our favor come to find out![/u] This will become clear in part 3. Part 3 will address the math and additional marketing concepts that are critical for your internet marketing business. I’ll also add a part 4 addendum with another story that has significant meaning to me on a personal level. My desire is to simply help and inspire! Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee P.S. I actually attended several marketing conferences that featured the industry guru talking about our co-op ad. I never said a word! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=118364]Part 3[/url]
$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2

This is part 2 of how a $6 lead turned into millions of dollars in sales. If you’re serious about making a living from internet marketing then I have some basic concepts for you that could literally change your financial future. Part 2 continues the story and part 3 will address the math.

If you did not have a chance to read part 1 then click here: $6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 1

The story continues…

My ad was a horrible example of using direct response marketing to build a Network Marketing business! That’s what the well known industry expert on the stage told the crowd and what was passed on to me by one of my group leaders in attendance. Apparently this industry guru actually had a copy of my ad on a large screen and was using it as an example of what not to do! Did I get upset or insulted?

No and No

You see that ad was designed with a very specific target market in mind! All I wanted was their attention so they would read further and possibly request more information. The ad was working and the results where fantastic. Here’s the thing… Opinions are not as important as results. When you test and create a marketing system the numbers don’t lie!

My notorious ad ran for a little more than five years and generated excellent results. Each year I changed the dates, but the ad stayed exactly the same and ran month after month. Strangely enough that ad was never copied or plagiarized (stolen) to the best of my knowledge. Seems no one thought the ad was any good! More on this in part 3.

Here’s an important point… I did not keep those results to myself. I shared the results of that ad through a co-op system and many of my group members also had fantastic results. Several of those close to me laid a solid foundation for a full-time income from that one ad. As a matter of fact I think I’ll add a part 4 and tell one more story about one of those leaders and how he not only affected my business and personal life, but actually has impacted YOUR business.

When I think back to the 1980’s I realize that we (pioneers like Gery Carson) had it a lot better than what we realized at the time. When I got started there was not one single book or resource available on how to build a Network Marketing business through the mail with advertising. What happened was that we connected the dots between Network Marketing and the Mail Order industry. Because there was no reference material we relied on traditional and mail order marketing experts for our “how to” information. This was a critical factor in our favor come to find out! This will become clear in part 3.

Part 3 will address the math and additional marketing concepts that are critical for your internet marketing business. I’ll also add a part 4 addendum with another story that has significant meaning to me on a personal level. My desire is to simply help and inspire!

Thanks

Leon McKee

P.S. I actually attended several marketing conferences that featured the industry guru talking about our co-op ad. I never said a word!

Part 3
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

What a great way to start my day. I was so excited to see your post listed. I put all your advice into action. I appreciate all you have taught me. I share this with all my team. My three P's Patience + Persistence will equal profit. I let them know just like them. I started with SFI with no understanding. That the more they participate daily, soaking in all the information they will receive via their Launch pad training. They will gain valuable knowledge to improve their circumstances. Just like you I develop newsletters and adds etc updating the dates as I post them. I am amazed how many changes I have made over the years. Refining my business into something great. Learning from all my mistakes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/R922Sjt.gif[/img]
What a great way to start my day.
I was so excited to see your post listed.
I put all your advice into action. I appreciate all you have taught me.
I share this with all my team.
My three P's Patience + Persistence will equal profit.
I let them know just like them. I started with SFI with no understanding.
That the more they participate daily, soaking in all the information they will receive via their Launch pad training.
They will gain valuable knowledge to improve their circumstances.
Just like you I develop newsletters and adds etc updating the dates as I post them.
I am amazed how many changes I have made over the years.
Refining my business into something great. Learning from all my mistakes.

23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Leon M.

[quote=1365747]What a great way to start my day. I was so excited to see your post listed. I put all your advice into action. I appreciate all you have taught me. I share this with all my team. My three P's Patience + Persistence will equal profit. I let them know just like them. I started with SFI with no understanding. That the more they participate daily, soaking in all the information they will receive via their Launch pad training. They will gain valuable knowledge to improve their circumstances. Just like you I develop newsletters and adds etc updating the dates as I post them. I am amazed how many changes I have made over the years. Refining my business into something great. Learning from all my mistakes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/R922Sjt.gif[/img][/quote] Maree, what I find most inspiring about you is your optimistic attitude! Makes my day go better :smile: Leon McKee
Maree W. posted:
What a great way to start my day.
I was so excited to see your post listed.
I put all your advice into action. I appreciate all you have taught me.
I share this with all my team.
My three P's Patience + Persistence will equal profit.
I let them know just like them. I started with SFI with no understanding.
That the more they participate daily, soaking in all the information they will receive via their Launch pad training.
They will gain valuable knowledge to improve their circumstances.
Just like you I develop newsletters and adds etc updating the dates as I post them.
I am amazed how many changes I have made over the years.
Refining my business into something great. Learning from all my mistakes.

Maree, what I find most inspiring about you is your optimistic attitude! Makes my day go better

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Awesome story sir Leon. Keep it coming and thank you so much.
Awesome story sir Leon. Keep it coming and thank you so much.
11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

I will agree with Jay, Leon...keep them coming! Thank you!
I will agree with Jay, Leon...keep them coming!
Thank you!
127x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,436 | Followers: 1,092 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Leon, another excellent post and very inspiring, I think that is all that I need to say with this.:thumbsup:
Hi Leon,
another excellent post and very inspiring, I think that is all that I need to say with this.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Leon, I have been anxiously awaiting Part 2 and this is awesome. Now you have me waiting for part 3 and the outcome. This shows the members that has been in for years can't help but have stories and they are informative. Keep the stories coming.
Hi Leon,

I have been anxiously awaiting Part 2 and this is awesome. Now you have
me waiting for part 3 and the outcome. This shows the members
that has been in for years can't help but have stories and they are
informative. Keep the stories coming.
16x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Leon, this is so encouraging and most definitely very inspiring. I will be using this with my team to keep them enthused. Violet
Thank you Leon, this is so encouraging and most definitely very inspiring. I will be using this with my team to keep them enthused.
Violet
Violet S.

New Zealand

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

IT inspires me to never give up. Thanks for sharing your story. Great post for all of us affiliates.
IT inspires me to never give up.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Great post for all of us affiliates.
chantal c.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Leon, Was on the look out for this part 2. Interesting and inspirational as usual. will let it out for my team member so they continue reading this great story. Thanks for sharing this. best regards
Hi Leon,
Was on the look out for this part 2.
Interesting and inspirational as usual.
will let it out for my team member so they continue
reading this great story. Thanks for sharing this.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Leon, I had been anxiously waiting for part 2 and you did not disappoint. Now, you have me waiting for part 3 and 4. Thank You!
Hi Leon,

I had been anxiously waiting for part 2 and you did not disappoint.

Now, you have me waiting for part 3 and 4.

Thank You!
5x SUPPORT
Louis B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

[quote=1364930]Hi[i] Leon McKee,[/i] Thank you for the exiting & interesting post ! and we are so excitingly waiting to here about the [i]Part 2 will continue the story. Part 3 will address the math and what this all means to YOUR business.[/i]!!!!!!!!!from you ...:blush:[/quote] Hi[i] Leon McKee,[/i] Thanks again for your exiting & interesting post!Part 2 ! [quote] This is part 2 of how a $6 lead turned into millions of dollars in sales. If you’re serious about making a living from internet marketing then I have some basic concepts for you that could literally change your financial future. Part 2 continues the story and part 3 will address the math. The story continues… .............................................. [b]More on this in part 3.[/b] ... ....As a matter of fact[b] I think I’ll add a part 4[/b] and tell one more story about one of those leaders and how he not only affected my business and personal life, but actually has impacted YOUR business....... ....[b]. This will become clear in part 3[/b]............ Part 3 will address the math and additional marketing concepts that are critical for your internet marketing business. I’ll also add a part 4 addendum with another story that has significant meaning to me on a personal level. My desire is to simply help and inspire! Thanks Leon McKee [/quote] [i]and we are so excitingly waiting to here about the [i]Part 3 & 4 !!!!!from you ...:blush:[/i]
Indrajith R. posted:
Hi Leon McKee,
Thank you for the exiting & interesting post !
and we are so excitingly waiting to here about the Part 2 will continue the story. Part 3 will address the math and what this all means to YOUR business.!!!!!!!!!from you ...

Hi Leon McKee,
Thanks again for your exiting & interesting post!Part 2 !
This is part 2 of how a $6 lead turned into millions of dollars in sales. If you’re serious about making a living from internet marketing then I have some basic concepts for you that could literally change your financial future. Part 2 continues the story and part 3 will address the math.
The story continues…
.............................................. More on this in part 3. ...

....As a matter of fact I think I’ll add a part 4 and tell one more story about one of those leaders and how he not only affected my business and personal life, but actually has impacted YOUR business.......

..... This will become clear in part 3............

Part 3 will address the math and additional marketing concepts that are critical for your internet marketing business. I’ll also add a part 4 addendum with another story that has significant meaning to me on a personal level. My desire is to simply help and inspire!
Thanks
Leon McKee

and we are so excitingly waiting to here about the [i]Part 3 & 4 !!!!!from you ...

10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings