Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can I transfer TCredits or MRPs and Rewardical Tokens to another Affiliate?

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

Can I transfer my TCredits or MRPs and Rewardical Tokens to other Affiliate (who need desperate ) for the support of maintaining the rank ---- The help in any ones in business will be the most valued help to me.
Can I transfer my TCredits or MRPs and Rewardical Tokens to other Affiliate (who need desperate ) for the support of maintaining the rank ---- The help in any ones in business will be the most valued help to me.
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Rizwan Ahmed, You can not transfer Rewardicals or MRP to your downline team members. To transfer TCredits to your downline, you need to be at least EA. More information about it, you can read here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346 How do I transfer TCredits to someone? Here are the steps for transferring TCredits: 1. Go to your Genealogy (www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy). 2. Click on the TCREDITS tab. 3. Click the "Transfer TCredits" link beside the name of the person you wish to transfer some TCredits to. 4. Enter the quantity of TCredits you wish to transfer. 5. Submit. Upon submission, the TCredits are immediately transferred from your account to the account of your recipient. Special Notes: 1. You must be at least an EA (Executive Affiliate) to transfer TCredits to PSAs/CSAs. 2. There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves. 3. You may transfer TCredits only to PSAs and CSAs.
Hello Rizwan Ahmed,

You can not transfer Rewardicals or MRP to your downline team members.

To transfer TCredits to your downline, you need to be at least EA.
More information about it, you can read here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346

How do I transfer TCredits to someone?
Here are the steps for transferring TCredits:
1. Go to your Genealogy (www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy).
2. Click on the TCREDITS tab.
3. Click the "Transfer TCredits" link beside the name of the person you wish to transfer some TCredits to.
4. Enter the quantity of TCredits you wish to transfer.
5. Submit.

Upon submission, the TCredits are immediately transferred from your account to the account of your recipient.

Special Notes:
1. You must be at least an EA (Executive Affiliate) to transfer TCredits to PSAs/CSAs.
2. There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves.
3. You may transfer TCredits only to PSAs and CSAs.
348x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Svetlana C. 2 Replies

Hello Rizwan You can transfer them to Tcredists (max 10 TC per person) when you confirm EA. You can buy a gift certificate and give them gifts they buy, or to buy them one Tcredits , or a TC pack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cxutLAH.png[/img] They will get the necessary number of VP points, and you DC. MRPs could never be transferred to members. Rewardical can not be transferred to members too. Best regards
Hello Rizwan
You can transfer them to Tcredists (max 10 TC per person) when you confirm EA.
You can buy a gift certificate and give them gifts they buy,
or to buy them one Tcredits , or a TC pack.

They will get the necessary number of VP points, and you DC.
MRPs could never be transferred to members.
Rewardical can not be transferred to members too.
Best regards
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

Hi! I see, you have been a Fifth year member of SFI.Congratulations! For now, you can trasfer only TCredits.To transfer TCredits, at least the EA status is required. I suggest using a search box in SFI AC.Here you can find answers to most questions. Have a great success! Lado
Hi!

I see, you have been a Fifth year member of SFI.Congratulations!

For now, you can trasfer only TCredits.To transfer TCredits, at least the EA status is required.

I suggest using a search box in SFI AC.Here you can find answers to most questions.

Have a great success!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1379746]Hello Rizwan You can transfer them to Tcredists (max 10 TC per person) when you confirm EA. You can buy a gift certificate and give them gifts they buy, or to buy them one Tcredits , or a TC pack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cxutLAH.png[/img] They will get the necessary number of VP points, and you DC. MRPs could never be transferred to members. Rewardical can not be transferred to members too. Best regards[/quote] TC stands for TripleClicks only, [b]please do not use it for TCredits[/b] Best regards Svend
Svetlana C. posted:
Hello Rizwan

Best regards

TC stands for TripleClicks only, please do not use it for TCredits

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Clarence W. 1 Reply

Hi Rizwan, How are you doing?:smile: Observe, benefits and all other good things within SFI begin at the level of EA, just a reminder, also 'gift certificate' can be useful.:thumbsup: Hope this info is useful to you. Take care, enjoy your weekend. Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Rizwan,
How are you doing?

Observe, benefits and all other good things within SFI begin at the level of EA,
just a reminder, also 'gift certificate' can be useful.

Hope this info is useful to you.
Take care, enjoy your weekend.
Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 months ago More by Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K. 1 Reply

[quote=1379746]Hello Rizwan You can transfer them to Tcredists (max 10 TC per person) when you confirm EA. You can buy a gift certificate and give them gifts they buy, or to buy them one Tcredits , or a TC pack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cxutLAH.png[/img] They will get the necessary number of VP points, and you DC. MRPs could never be transferred to members. Rewardical can not be transferred to members too. Best regards[/quote]THANKS --- You mean first i buy gift certificate and then send to any affiliate either any one or only to the members of my team please reply me and i work my self on this option
Svetlana C. posted:
Hello Rizwan

Best regards
THANKS --- You mean first i buy gift certificate and then send to any affiliate either any one or only to the members of my team please reply me and i work my self on this option
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K. 1 Reply

[quote=1379821]Hi Rizwan, How are you doing?:smile: Observe, benefits and all other good things within SFI begin at the level of EA, just a reminder, also 'gift certificate' can be useful.:thumbsup: Hope this info is useful to you. Take care, enjoy your weekend. Clarence:sunglasses:W[/quote]Ok its a great way to buy gift certificate and then send --- now please make me clear that it will not necessary that i am an EA or not and to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate
Clarence W. posted:
Hi Rizwan,
How are you doing?

Observe, benefits and all other good things within SFI begin at the level of EA,

Clarence
W
Ok its a great way to buy gift certificate and then send --- now please make me clear that it will not necessary that i am an EA or not and to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

[quote=1379753]Hi! I see, you have been a Fifth year member of SFI.Congratulations! For now, you can trasfer only TCredits.To transfer TCredits, at least the EA status is required. I suggest using a search box in SFI AC.Here you can find answers to most questions. Have a great success! Lado[/quote]yes my dear I am in my fifth year and yes with most regularly and only miss the working on my home page when either electricity or internet not avail able --- but dear why i a m still affiliate you think also this -- answer is that we don't have easy way to purchase any product then send money from my country -- no any ECA or localventia workimng here neither paypal working here --- bitcoin dealer are not trust able --- now you think then why i waist my time here my answer is because i never ever gives up and i try try try till the success --- and its my farm faith that work always paid and hopes comes to true at last
Ladislav O. posted:
Hi!

I see, you have been a Fifth year member of SFI.Congratulations!

For now, you can trasfer only TCredits.To transfer TCredits, at least the EA status is required.

I suggest using a search box in SFI AC.Here you can find answers to most questions.

Have a great success!

Lado
yes my dear I am in my fifth year and yes with most regularly and only miss the working on my home page when either electricity or internet not avail able --- but dear why i a m still affiliate you think also this -- answer is that we don't have easy way to purchase any product then send money from my country -- no any ECA or localventia workimng here neither paypal working here --- bitcoin dealer are not trust able --- now you think then why i waist my time here my answer is because i never ever gives up and i try try try till the success --- and its my farm faith that work always paid and hopes comes to true at last
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1379825][quote=1379746]Hello Rizwan You can transfer them to Tcredists (max 10 TC per person) when you confirm EA. You can buy a gift certificate and give them gifts they buy, or to buy them one Tcredits , or a TC pack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cxutLAH.png[/img] They will get the necessary number of VP points, and you DC. MRPs could never be transferred to members. Rewardical can not be transferred to members too. Best regards[/quote]THANKS --- You mean first i buy gift certificate and then send to any affiliate either any one or only to the members of my team please reply me and i work my self on this option [/quote] Hi, Rizwan Ahmed K.! Seems that, Svetlana, is not yet available. So i will volunteer to answer your question. A simple "YES"! But remember, you need to be at least EA. Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K. posted:
Svetlana C. posted:
Hello Rizwan

Best regards
THANKS --- You mean first i buy gift certificate and then send to any affiliate either any one or only to the members of my team please reply me and i work my self on this option

Hi, Rizwan Ahmed K.!

Seems that, Svetlana, is not yet available.
So i will volunteer to answer your question.
A simple "YES"! But remember, you need to be at least EA.

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
24x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 8 months ago More by Clarence W.

Hi Rizwan,:smile: Check this out: Who can I give gift certificates to? 12/27/2017 Currently, you can give Gift Certificates to your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs), Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs), and Personally Referred Members (PRMs). Get more information about issuing Gift Certificates at: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager You are doing a good job, Enjoy your week end, bye for now.:sunny: Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Rizwan,

Check this out:
Who can I give gift certificates to?
12/27/2017
Currently, you can give Gift Certificates to your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs), Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs), and Personally Referred Members (PRMs).

Get more information about issuing Gift Certificates at: www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager
You are doing a good job,
Enjoy your week end, bye for now.

Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1379834][quote=1379821]Hi Rizwan, How are you doing?:smile: Observe, benefits and all other good things within SFI begin at the level of EA, just a reminder, also 'gift certificate' can be useful.:thumbsup: Hope this info is useful to you. Take care, enjoy your weekend. Clarence:sunglasses:W[/quote]Ok its a great way to buy gift certificate and then send --- now please make me clear that it will not necessary that i am an EA or not and to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate [/quote] [b]to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate[/b] If I'm not mistaken, you can only send Gift certificate (GC) and TCredits, to your first Generation, Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA). You are not allowed to gift GC and TCredits to your PSAs, PSA. Feel free to ask questions here in the SFI Forum, anytime. I really wish for you the best with SFI! [b]Ria[/b]
Rizwan Shujat Ahmed K. posted:
Clarence W. posted:
Hi Rizwan,
How are you doing?

Clarence
W
Ok its a great way to buy gift certificate and then send --- now please make me clear that it will not necessary that i am an EA or not and to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate

to whom i send is my team member or any affiliate

If I'm not mistaken, you can only send Gift certificate (GC) and TCredits, to your first Generation, Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA).

You are not allowed to gift GC and TCredits to your PSAs, PSA.

Feel free to ask questions here in the SFI Forum, anytime.

I really wish for you the best with SFI!

Ria
24x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

| Edit settings