Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Some problem with EZ Games today ?

Posted 6 months ago More by Sead Š.

Hi SFI'ers ! I am having some problems with EZ Games since this morning; so I'm curious is it just on my end or it's some more serious problem on the TC site? I was able to play T-Time, Brain Sprint and PTP, but I couldn't play Card King (it even wasted my two free shots today), ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker (it opens the Game, but then freeze - do not deal cards). As shown in the image below. Anyone else experienced this today? Thanks for your replies! Stay awesome ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/itJA3n4.jpg[/img]
Hi SFI'ers !

I am having some problems with EZ Games since this morning; so I'm curious is it just on my end or it's some more serious problem on the TC site?

I was able to play T-Time, Brain Sprint and PTP, but I couldn't play Card King (it even wasted my two free shots today), ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker (it opens the Game, but then freeze - do not deal cards). As shown in the image below.

Anyone else experienced this today?

Thanks for your replies!

Stay awesome !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1395153]Hi SFI'ers ! I am having some problems with EZ Games since this morning; so I'm curious is it just on my end or it's some more serious problem on the TC site? I was able to play T-Time, Brain Sprint and PTP, but I couldn't play Card King (it even wasted my two free shots today), ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker (it opens the Game, but then freeze - do not deal cards). As shown in the image below. Anyone else experienced this today? Thanks for your replies! Stay awesome ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/itJA3n4.jpg[/img] [/quote] It's all ok for me. Maybe you should wait some time or try to clear cookies and history [img]https://i.imgur.com/pbGdqf0.jpg[/img]
Sead Š. posted:
Hi SFI'ers !

I am having some problems with EZ Games since this morning; so I'm curious is it just on my end or it's some more serious problem on the TC site?

I was able to play T-Time, Brain Sprint and PTP, but I couldn't play Card King (it even wasted my two free shots today), ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker (it opens the Game, but then freeze - do not deal cards). As shown in the image below.

Anyone else experienced this today?

Thanks for your replies!

Stay awesome !

It's all ok for me. Maybe you should wait some time or try to clear cookies and history
2x SUPPORT
Sofija J.

Macedonia

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Sead! I had a little trouble logging in to my account. It took a short time. Now everything is fine, and I open all the games without any problems. Probably the same case for you is - temporarily. Best Regards!
Hi Sead! I had a little trouble logging in to my account. It took a short time. Now everything is fine, and I open all the games without any problems. Probably the same case for you is - temporarily.
Best Regards!
3x SUPPORT
Boban B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

it has has no problem for me... may be wait for some time or try to re-log in
it has has no problem for me... may be wait for some time or try to re-log in
4x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Marilyn C.

Hi, Mr. Sead! Everything is fine with me here. Except my concerns about GoldStreak on my previous Thread, because it's not fix yet. After doing all remedy, like cleaning, restoring etc. nothing change. But since i received a tip from Zingers, to access it through EZ Tab, i can now continue my Streak. But the Share, Tip and Play button is still missing. I can't play it, if i wanted to play directly from TripleClicks. I'm sure, SFI Team are already working on it. Just a little patient for now, until everything will be okay. Hopefully, your concerns will be okay also, soon as possible. Goodluck Mr. Awesome! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi, Mr. Sead!

Everything is fine with me here.
Except my concerns about GoldStreak on my previous Thread, because it's not fix yet.
After doing all remedy, like cleaning, restoring etc. nothing change.
But since i received a tip from Zingers, to access it through EZ Tab, i can now continue my Streak.
But the Share, Tip and Play button is still missing. I can't play it, if i wanted to play directly from TripleClicks.
I'm sure, SFI Team are already working on it. Just a little patient for now, until everything will be okay.

Hopefully, your concerns will be okay also, soon as possible.
Goodluck Mr. Awesome!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 6 months ago

Hello, Marellin. I have all the games open and I play them without any problems. Good luck. Vladimir
Hello, Marellin. I have all the games open and I play them without any problems. Good luck. Vladimir
Vladimir G.

Russian Federation

Posted 6 months ago

I TOO face this problem when I tried through my PC. Through SMART phone there was no problem. This is how I am managing now.
I TOO face this problem when I tried through my PC.
Through SMART phone there was no problem. This is how I am managing now.
286x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 6 months ago

I am also having the same problems. The problems seem on to be on Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker as the other games are okay. I have cleared the cache and even restart my computer but the problems still occurred. I then try on my handphone and everything seem okay for the next few games and then the same problems start occurring again. Regards.
I am also having the same problems. The problems seem on to be on Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker as the other games are okay. I have cleared the cache and even restart my computer but the problems still occurred. I then try on my handphone and everything seem okay for the next few games and then the same problems start occurring again.

Regards.
3x SUPPORT
Henry M.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Sead, A few hours ago I saw that my Sponsor wrote a post in the bug section with a very similar issue. Here is the post he wrote: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1394830#post-1394830 I wrote him in the chat and I told him the same I'm about to tell you. I'm not experiencing this issue, in fact, I can play normally those games, and for what I could see on your thread, others can play also. So here are some ideas so you can fix this: 1st of all, make sure you have the latest version of Java. For that, just make a search for Java on your favorite online searcher and install the last version. I think this would probably fix it, but in case it would not after I would suggest you make sure that your browser, Chrome, for example, is updated also. If you need to update your Chrome you should see a red arrow in the top right corner, below the X. If after updating Java and your browser you have the same issue, I would check if windows need updates and update it. I do hope this helps you out and you will be able to play normally and make high scores! Have a great day, Daniel
Hello Sead,

A few hours ago I saw that my Sponsor wrote a post in the bug section with a very similar issue. Here is the post he wrote:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1394830#post-1394830

I wrote him in the chat and I told him the same I'm about to tell you. I'm not experiencing this issue, in fact, I can play normally those games, and for what I could see on your thread, others can play also. So here are some ideas so you can fix this:

1st of all, make sure you have the latest version of Java. For that, just make a search for Java on your favorite online searcher and install the last version.

I think this would probably fix it, but in case it would not after I would suggest you make sure that your browser, Chrome, for example, is updated also. If you need to update your Chrome you should see a red arrow in the top right corner, below the X. If after updating Java and your browser you have the same issue, I would check if windows need updates and update it.

I do hope this helps you out and you will be able to play normally and make high scores!

Have a great day,

Daniel
15x SUPPORT
Daniel C.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

No problems here, Sead... I played both, poker and Zackjack normally.
No problems here, Sead...
I played both, poker and Zackjack normally.
146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,008 | Followers: 1,170 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 months ago

Could it be that its been,worked upon. I on the other hand cant play Brain Sprint game
Could it be that its been,worked upon.
I on the other hand cant play Brain Sprint game
Olayemi A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Sead- I had no issue playing games or anything on EZ. I did just read that Woolworths in Australia and some other stores had closed earlier in the day due to an IT shortage or conflict. It was corrected later in the day could have been what had affected you through servers or transmission lines as it did not say exactly what or where the issue originated. I found the store in Facebook feeds I am sure there are more news articles on it now. I don't know if SFI has any policies in cases like that if you can find a good example of an article with your submissions maybe something will come back out of it. I do know that in the past I pushed a Biz Quiz issue to support and repeated it to have it corrected later, never hurts to try! Robert
Hello Sead-

I had no issue playing games or anything on EZ. I did just read that Woolworths in Australia and some other stores had closed earlier in the day due to an IT shortage or conflict. It was corrected later in the day could have been what had affected you through servers or transmission lines as it did not say exactly what or where the issue originated. I found the store in Facebook feeds I am sure there are more news articles on it now. I don't know if SFI has any policies in cases like that if you can find a good example of an article with your submissions maybe something will come back out of it. I do know that in the past I pushed a Biz Quiz issue to support and repeated it to have it corrected later, never hurts to try!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings