SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Selling/Marketing products on Tripleclicks

Posted 8 months ago

Can somebody advise which product sell easily on Tripleclicks? How can I start advertising/marketing products on various online media to get good results, since most of the people here are more experienced so they can share here for the benefit of all.
Can somebody advise which product sell easily on Tripleclicks? How can I start advertising/marketing products on various online media to get good results, since most of the people here are more experienced so they can share here for the benefit of all.
SUPPORT
Anuj S.

India

Posted 8 months ago

Hello, Anuj S, I was mostly based on building the team, and very little to advertise the product. Maybe I can help you with the link. https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods All the best
Hello, Anuj S,
I was mostly based on building the team, and very little to advertise the product.
Maybe I can help you with the link. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
All the best
55x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi sir I recommend to you that you can create your own market using social media some people create there own facebook page or instagram that they can use it to sell there product you can post it and handle it in your own I think that's is helpful thank you.
Hi sir I recommend to you that you can create your own market using social media some people create there own facebook page or instagram that they can use it to sell there product you can post it and handle it in your own I think that's is helpful thank you.
Kristal ainne J.

Philippines

Posted 8 months ago

You'll probably figure it out through trial and error. It partly depends on the geographic area where you end up promoting as well as on the people you're promoting too. If you know a lot of gamers and electronic nerds, the electronic products would be better. If you know a lot of people with small children, do baby and toy items. Etc. Or pick an area you're an expert in - maybe you know a lot about nutrition and health, then you can easily promote those products. It's not a bad idea to have a dedicated FB page, or a blog to do this. Also, if you plan on selling a lot in South America for example, it would be easiest to promote either non-physical products or vendors from that area, as their custom and mail restrictions can be quite burdensome.
You'll probably figure it out through trial and error. It partly depends on the geographic area where you end up promoting as well as on the people you're promoting too. If you know a lot of gamers and electronic nerds, the electronic products would be better. If you know a lot of people with small children, do baby and toy items. Etc. Or pick an area you're an expert in - maybe you know a lot about nutrition and health, then you can easily promote those products. It's not a bad idea to have a dedicated FB page, or a blog to do this. Also, if you plan on selling a lot in South America for example, it would be easiest to promote either non-physical products or vendors from that area, as their custom and mail restrictions can be quite burdensome.
Kadidia C.

United States

Liked by Ronald P.

| Edit settings