SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New T Credit Badge

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Gery- I had asked this question previously but the subject had passed and never received a reply. So to Gery or anyone else that might know the answer, here goes. With the new T Credit badge that was part of the MRP conversions announcement, does T Credits purchased on the Price Benders auction count towards the badge? I did look at the announcement but did not see this part mentioned in the announcement or I could have easily missed it. Thanks in advance for your responses! Robert
Hello Gery-

I had asked this question previously but the subject had passed and never received a reply. So to Gery or anyone else that might know the answer, here goes.

With the new T Credit badge that was part of the MRP conversions announcement, does T Credits purchased on the Price Benders auction count towards the badge?

I did look at the announcement but did not see this part mentioned in the announcement or I could have easily missed it.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hi Robert ! The answer to your question is NO! It's related to all PURCHASES of TCredits, not to those won on PB Auctionns: As it seays in Announcement : "for [b]all standard TCredit purchases[/b] (paid by cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.)" and when you get something as win on auction it is not considered as a standard purchase ! See more here : https://news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/ P.S. I've already got my optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version ! Best regards !
Hi Robert !

The answer to your question is NO! It's related to all PURCHASES of TCredits, not to those won on PB Auctionns:

As it seays in Announcement : "for all standard TCredit purchases (paid by cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.)" and when you get something as win on auction it is not considered as a standard purchase !

See more here : news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/

P.S. I've already got my optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version !

Best regards !

312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 8 months ago

[b]Hi Robert,[/b] Here's what I have found regarding your question. NOTE that it does NOT qualify where the TCredits can come from. The only thing I read as a qualifier is the dates you can accumulate the TCredits toward badges. [quote]Description: The 2018 basic 1-coin TCredits Connoisseur badge is yours with the purchase of a single TCredit. Purchase 10 TCredits to upgrade to the 2-coins badge; 25 TCredits to upgrade to the 3-coins badge; 50 TCredits to upgrade to the 4-coins badge; 100 TCredits to upgrade to the 5-coins badge; 200 TCredits to upgrade to the 6-coins badge; 500 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the prestigious gold, 7-coins version; and 1,000 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version. NOTE: Every TCredit purchased between March 5th and September 1st will count toward this badge.[/quote] So... Unless Gery has said something different in a post here in the forum or in a rule I can't find I gotta say the Tcredits can come from anywhere, I think. (yea, I know) I will keep looking and if I find a different answer I will post it here! Not a lot of help, I know. But I'm betting that Gery, will soon reply. If you need help on anything else let me know and I will try to help. [b]Be Well, Steve Lanier[/b] A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/y2lrglh.jpg[/img]
Hi Robert,
Here's what I have found regarding your question. NOTE that it does NOT qualify where the TCredits can come from. The only thing I read as a qualifier is the dates you can accumulate the TCredits toward badges.

Description:
The 2018 basic 1-coin TCredits Connoisseur badge is yours with the purchase of a single TCredit. Purchase 10 TCredits to upgrade to the 2-coins badge; 25 TCredits to upgrade to the 3-coins badge; 50 TCredits to upgrade to the 4-coins badge; 100 TCredits to upgrade to the 5-coins badge; 200 TCredits to upgrade to the 6-coins badge; 500 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the prestigious gold, 7-coins version; and 1,000 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version. NOTE: Every TCredit purchased between March 5th and September 1st will count toward this badge.

So... Unless Gery has said something different in a post here in the forum or in a rule I can't find I gotta say the Tcredits can come from anywhere, I think. (yea, I know)

I will keep looking and if I find a different answer I will post it here!

Not a lot of help, I know. But I'm betting that Gery, will soon reply.

If you need help on anything else let me know and I will try to help.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

[quote=1395592] With the new T Credit badge that was part of the MRP conversions announcement, does T Credits purchased on the Price Benders auction count towards the badge? [/quote] Hello Robert ! I strongly believe that the introduction of this TCredit badge are meant for the compensation of those that have MRP in their account and secondly to favour the first three level of badges quest in order for them to increase the badges by purchasing a single TCredit (paid by cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.). It's does not specific that you can have the TCredit badge by purchasing an item you won through pricebenders .
Robert T. posted:

With the new T Credit badge that was part of the MRP conversions announcement, does T Credits purchased on the Price Benders auction count towards the badge?

Hello Robert !

I strongly believe that the introduction of this TCredit badge are meant for the compensation of those that have MRP in their account and secondly to favour the first three level of badges quest in order for them to increase the badges by purchasing a single TCredit (paid by cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.).

It's does not specific that you can have the TCredit badge by purchasing an item you won through pricebenders .
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

| Edit settings