SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are some items at TripleClicks not eligible for rating/reviews?

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Dixie B.

Hi guys, I have a concern about an item I purchased in February. I expected to hand in a product review and be awarded 25 VPs as mentioned in my to-do list. I have submitted reviews for other items but this one specifically was on special deal. Are these types of TripleClicks products not eligible for product review/ratings?
Hi guys,
I have a concern about an item I purchased in February. I expected to hand in a product review and be awarded 25 VPs as mentioned in my to-do list. I have submitted reviews for other items but this one specifically was on special deal. Are these types of TripleClicks products not eligible for product review/ratings?
Dixie B.

Belize

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Dixie, Is it possible that you have purchased this item before, if you did you will not be asked to rate it again. This is the only reason that I can think of why you are not able to rate the item. James O
Hi Dixie,
Is it possible that you have purchased this item before, if you did you will not be asked to rate it again.
This is the only reason that I can think of why you are not able to rate the item.
James O
James O.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Dixie! Solutions Glossary definition: Review VersaPoints (Review VP) 04/04/2018 Review VP are VersaPoints you receive for reviewing products you've purchased at TripleClicks.com. You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you'll be requested to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed rating/review. You can find out if you have pending reviews/ratings to do at your Member Center/Reviews page at TripleClicks.com. IMPORTANT! You can only review an item once and receive VP points for reviewing that item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time. Best regards!
Hi Dixie!

Solutions
Glossary definition: Review VersaPoints (Review VP)
04/04/2018

Review VP are VersaPoints you receive for reviewing products you've purchased at TripleClicks.com. You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you'll be requested to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed rating/review. You can find out if you have pending reviews/ratings to do at your

Member Center/Reviews page at TripleClicks.com.

IMPORTANT! You can only review an item once and receive VP points for reviewing that item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time.

Best regards!

Posted 8 months ago More by Dixie B. 1 Reply

Thanks guys but I have not rated this particular item at any point.
Dixie B.

Belize

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Dixie ! Any time you buy something at TripleClicks ([b]provided you haven't already bought that product before[/b]), you'll have the opportunity to submit a rating/review. We e-mail you a notice of this as soon as the order is approved. An alert will also appear at your TripleClicks Member Center page (www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/) letting you know that a review is available for you to do. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=200696
Hello Dixie !

Any time you buy something at TripleClicks (provided you haven't already bought that product before), you'll have the opportunity to submit a rating/review. We e-mail you a notice of this as soon as the order is approved. An alert will also appear at your TripleClicks Member Center page (www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/) letting you know that a review is available for you to do.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=200696
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1395655]Thanks guys but I have not rated this particular item at any point.[/quote] To find your pending reviews/ratings, just log in at Tripleclicks.com, click the "Member Center" link in the top right, and select the "Review Center" link. You can edit your reviews at any time (see below). Reviews are not included in instances of ECAs purchasing their own products. TCredits are not included when purchasing TCredits or other items with a price of less than 5 TCredits. Greetings!
Dixie B. posted:

To find your pending reviews/ratings, just log in at Tripleclicks.com, click the "Member Center" link in the top right, and select the "Review Center" link. You can edit your reviews at any time (see below). Reviews are not included in instances of ECAs purchasing their own products. TCredits are not included when purchasing TCredits or other items with a price of less than 5 TCredits.

Greetings!

Posted 8 months ago More by Zhumagul A. 2 Replies

Is it possible that you didn't had any TCredits before you rated the product? I know you can rate and review the product without 1 TCredit but you won't get the 25 VPs for your review. If you never reviewed the product before and you used 1 TCredit to review the product then you should be getting the 25 VPs added to your account. At least that's how it was in my case. If this is the case I suggest you contact support. Hope this helps Zhumagul A.
Is it possible that you didn't had any TCredits before you rated the product?
I know you can rate and review the product without 1 TCredit but you won't get the 25 VPs for your review.

If you never reviewed the product before and you used 1 TCredit to review the product then you should be getting the 25 VPs added to your account.
At least that's how it was in my case.
If this is the case I suggest you contact support.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 8 months ago

Dixie, if you have already reviewed a TCredits where you received $25, you cannot be paid for reviewing another TCredits product. The TCredits are considered the same products even if you bought a more expensive/cheaper item later.
Dixie, if you have already reviewed a TCredits where you received $25, you cannot be paid for reviewing another TCredits product. The TCredits are considered the same products even if you bought a more expensive/cheaper item later.
10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Dixie B.

[quote=1395694]Is it possible that you didn't had any TCredits before you rated the product? I know you can rate and review the product without 1 TCredit but you won't get the 25 VPs for your review. If you never reviewed the product before and you used 1 TCredit to review the product then you should be getting the 25 VPs added to your account. At least that's how it was in my case. If this is the case I suggest you contact support. Hope this helps Zhumagul A. [/quote] Thanks Zhumagul, I guess that's probably it because I'm not sure if I had any Tcredits at the time of purchase but I had no idea that would affect my possibility of rating the product.
Zhumagul A. posted:
I know you can rate and review the product without 1 TCredit but you won't get the 25 VPs for your review.

If you never reviewed the product before and you used 1 TCredit to review the product then you should be getting the 25 VPs added to your account.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

Thanks Zhumagul, I guess that's probably it because I'm not sure if I had any Tcredits at the time of purchase but I had no idea that would affect my possibility of rating the product.
Dixie B.

Belize

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1395694]Is it possible that you didn't had any TCredits before you rated the product? I know you can rate and review the product without 1 TCredit but you won't get the 25 VPs for your review. If you never reviewed the product before and you used 1 TCredit to review the product then you should be getting the 25 VPs added to your account. At least that's how it was in my case. If this is the case I suggest you contact support. Hope this helps Zhumagul A. [/quote] Hi Zhumagul, I have reviewed all of my bought products and have never had to use TCredits to do it. But I did receive 1 TCredit and 25 VPs for each review. Of course, this is for products that can be reviewed only once. Check this out: (Quote) NOTE: You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products sold by TripleClicks ECAs, as well as all physical and digital TC Direct products (excluding gift certificates). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you will receive a request to rate and review your purchased product. Your 25 VP will be awarded once you submit your completed rating/review. You'll also earn a "thank you" TCredit in appreciation for submitting your review/rating. You may only review an item once and receive a maximum of 1 TCredit and 25 VP for reviewing that item. Items available in different quantities, such as TCredits, are considered the same (one) product. (Unquote) I hope this helps everyone involved. All the best with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Zhumagul A. posted:

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

Hi Zhumagul,

I have reviewed all of my bought products and have never had to use TCredits to do it. But I did receive 1 TCredit and 25 VPs for each review. Of course, this is for products that can be reviewed only once. Check this out:
(Quote)
NOTE: You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products sold by TripleClicks ECAs, as well as all physical and digital TC Direct products (excluding gift certificates). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you will receive a request to rate and review your purchased product. Your 25 VP will be awarded once you submit your completed rating/review. You'll also earn a "thank you" TCredit in appreciation for submitting your review/rating. You may only review an item once and receive a maximum of 1 TCredit and 25 VP for reviewing that item. Items available in different quantities, such as TCredits, are considered the same (one) product.
(Unquote)

I hope this helps everyone involved. All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate
4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Dixie B.

Thanks Ron, but now I'm back to square one. If Zhumagul's suggestion was not the reason I can't submit my rating then I have no idea why this is as is. But anyways thanks guys, I'll just stick to the fact that maybe products purchased on special deals do not require our ratings/reviews.
Thanks Ron, but now I'm back to square one. If Zhumagul's suggestion was not the reason I can't submit my rating then I have no idea why this is as is. But anyways thanks guys, I'll just stick to the fact that maybe products purchased on special deals do not require our ratings/reviews.
Dixie B.

Belize

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Dixie If you meant 'Super Deals' , These are items which people have bought from auctions and have decide to what is calles 'Flips' That means they have opted for placing item on Super Deal. So it doesn't directly come from the ECA. I assume that could be the reason for no review, as you are buying from a person and not an ECA. That is my personal assumption. regards
Hi Dixie
If you meant 'Super Deals' , These are items which people have bought from auctions and have decide to what is calles 'Flips'
That means they have opted for placing item on Super Deal.
So it doesn't directly come from the ECA.
I assume that could be the reason for no review, as you are buying from a person and not an ECA.

That is my personal assumption.

regards
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by Ej R. Bruce H.

| Edit settings