SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Relaxes, let them sleep!!!

Posted 8 months ago

Hi, Zingers! Yesterday, i received this letter. (But it's not my first time to received a similar letter from my Sleeping PSAs.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ky9VjLK.png[/img] This is a great example, that we don't need to be worried a lot, with our sleepers. We just collecting wrinkles if we practice this often as a habits. Let them sleep, as long as they want. All we have to do as a sponsor is, send them a 1-2 team mails a week, (avoid sending to much letters, this will only cause irritations or annoyance, and the possibility to block you.) Just wait,until they wake up, (while working with your active team members.)and start dreaming and make a plan, and ready to work with you, and send you a commitment letter. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FTbgIvB.png[/img] Hope this will be helpful. Have a great day! [b]Ria[/b] [b]P. S.[/b] I have a lot of patience for my sleepers PSAs/CSAs. Because, i know, sleeping is not forever. (Unless, something bad happened, but i hope not.) I have a lot of patience, because i have a feeling that my future Diamond is still in a deep sleep for awhile. And i'm always here, willing to wait, until they wake up. /;-)
Hi, Zingers!

Yesterday, i received this letter.
(But it's not my first time to received a similar letter from my Sleeping PSAs.)

This is a great example, that we don't need to be worried a lot, with our sleepers. We just collecting wrinkles if we practice this often as a habits.

Let them sleep, as long as they want. All we have to do as a sponsor is, send them a 1-2 team mails a week, (avoid sending to much letters, this will only cause irritations or annoyance, and the possibility to block you.) Just wait,until they wake up, (while working with your active team members.)and start dreaming and make a plan, and ready to work with you, and send you a commitment letter.

Hope this will be helpful.
Have a great day!

Ria

P. S. I have a lot of patience for my sleepers PSAs/CSAs. Because, i know, sleeping is not forever. (Unless, something bad happened, but i hope not.) I have a lot of patience, because i have a feeling that my future Diamond is still in a deep sleep for awhile. And i'm always here, willing to wait, until they wake up. /;-)
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 8 months ago

That's very encouraging Marilyn. We should never give up on anyone. Even some of the regulars in the Forum will say that they didn't begin to work right away but one day got renewed interest and they are still here.
That's very encouraging Marilyn. We should never give up on anyone. Even some of the regulars in the Forum will say that they didn't begin to work right away but one day got renewed interest and they are still here.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 8 months ago

Dear Marilyn C , I hope you will succeed in awakening your members, if you do not know the rest : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw]Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next![/url] Have a nice day ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Marilyn C ,
I hope you will succeed in awakening your members,
if you do not know the rest :
Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!
Have a nice day !
Zoran Vukovic
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello dear, this is a motivating post to every team leader. This is to tell us never to loose hope, get discouraged , murmur, complain , disappointed or quit concerning sleeping or dormant PSAs. If we don't give up or give in motivating or encouraging them with follow up mails one day you will see your diamonds lined up so don't give up on them. Again building a solid edifice takes time and patient. Thank you for this post
Hello dear, this is a motivating post to every team leader. This is to tell us never to loose hope, get discouraged , murmur, complain , disappointed or quit concerning sleeping or dormant PSAs.
If we don't give up or give in motivating or encouraging them with follow up mails one day you will see your diamonds lined up so don't give up on them.
Again building a solid edifice takes time and patient.
Thank you for this post
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

That's right Ria! We can awaken sleepers members by sending team mails. It is usually the reason for their sleep the fear to start, the confusion, but as far as we think they do not read our mail, they still read ... I had a case that a sleepy member woke up one day before the end of the first year.
That's right Ria!
We can awaken sleepers members by sending team mails.
It is usually the reason for their sleep the fear to start, the confusion, but as far as we think they do not read our mail, they still read ...
I had a case that a sleepy member woke up one day before the end of the first year.
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Marilyn, some sleepers are learning or not? Everyone work at their pace just send communication. Like Marilyn mention; we focus more on active affiliates. Never worry instead bring in more people each month to find the sellers and builders.:dart:
Hello Marilyn, some sleepers are learning or not? Everyone work at their pace just send communication.
Like Marilyn mention; we focus more on active affiliates. Never worry instead bring in more people each month
to find the sellers and builders.
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Ria- I spent a lot of time with inactive affiliates and got a few going. I went ahead with my current team but always send my team emails to everyone. Every now and then an email or a subject line catches them just right and another one will start up no rhyme or reason it just happens always there and willing when they are. Robert
Hello Ria-

I spent a lot of time with inactive affiliates and got a few going. I went ahead with my current team but always send my team emails to everyone. Every now and then an email or a subject line catches them just right and another one will start up no rhyme or reason it just happens always there and willing when they are.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hie Marilyn Im one of the sleepers that recently awakened.I joined SFI close to a year ago and got overwhelmed by information. I stopped and forgot all about SFI save for emails that i constantly received.After trying scam after scam, i came back full circle.Now im an Executive Affiliate on Builder Bundle Auto Delivery.I have sponsored a number of PSAs through my own campaigns.However, i regret going to sleep to date. All the time that i lost im thinking i could have gone far in the business. So yes you are very right, sleepers will definitely wake up! Regards Younger M
Hie Marilyn
Im one of the sleepers that recently awakened.I joined SFI close to a year ago and got overwhelmed by information. I stopped and forgot all about SFI save for emails that i constantly received.After trying scam after scam, i came back full circle.Now im an Executive Affiliate on Builder Bundle Auto Delivery.I have sponsored a number of PSAs through my own campaigns.However, i regret going to sleep to date. All the time that i lost im thinking i could have gone far in the business.
So yes you are very right, sleepers will definitely wake up!

Regards
Younger M
Younger M.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

A typical response from new affiliates who might have just received notifications from SFI. In reply I refer them to the Launchpad to start with after confirming their registration and whitelisting SFI mail. But those who are 'sleeping' for months are just waiting for reassignment hoping that they will wake up with the new sponsors.
A typical response from new affiliates who might have just received notifications from SFI. In reply I refer them to the Launchpad to start with after confirming their registration and whitelisting SFI mail. But those who are 'sleeping' for months are just waiting for reassignment hoping that they will wake up with the new sponsors.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Ria, You are right. We affiliates have to remember that sleepers are not quitters because they did not opt-out. Emailing them, however often, keeps them engaged. Sleepers are looking 'to better their quality of life' for themselves and their loved ones. Initially, they, probably, figured SFI was a fast track to having a better life immediately. They want that better life yesterday. (asap) Disappointed they moved on and continued their search. While searching for that better life they hang on to the SFI anchor. There are not many things free in life. After searching the internet and being frustrated and possibly scammed, sleepers then realize SFI is free and is a possible solution to their having a better life. When they were inactive they probably read your many previous or current sponsor 'come back' emails sent. After searching the internet and probably wasting money on non-existent promises, finding no other legitimate Internet businesses, they wake up. Anyway my thoughts. Good luck with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Ria,

You are right. We affiliates have to remember that sleepers are not quitters because they did not opt-out. Emailing them, however often, keeps them engaged.

Sleepers are looking 'to better their quality of life' for themselves and their loved ones. Initially, they, probably, figured SFI was a fast track to having a better life immediately. They want that better life yesterday. (asap) Disappointed they moved on and continued their search.

While searching for that better life they hang on to the SFI anchor. There are not many things free in life. After searching the internet and being frustrated and possibly scammed, sleepers then realize SFI is free and is a possible solution to their having a better life.

When they were inactive they probably read your many previous or current sponsor 'come back' emails sent. After searching the internet and probably wasting money on non-existent promises, finding no other legitimate Internet businesses, they wake up.

Anyway my thoughts.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Hi Marilyn Yes, If success was a once off visit, everyone will be successful. At least all those who visited and signed up with SFI will be. Many join SFI with the intention of picking up money at the end of the month for just visiting the beautiful pages. others think they have found employment. and finally check out when they get disappointed. In life generally, people are in a hurry to get solution to everything including food and source of income. This is why we have fast food chain growing on daily bases. But after spending your effort and money on get rich quick and fast foods you will still realize you took the short cut. Short cuts are not necessarily the best option. Many will soon realize after trial and error on other business options and come back to build a realistic future enterprise. So FOCUS on the active , and once in a while send messages to the SLEEPERS , but like a said focus on helping the bird at hand.......some prefer to learn by life example.....others may never be successful in anything because they are never ready to pay the price. Don't let them discourage you.. ....if you see anyone on top : he climbed there he didn't drop there so lets climb.....the ladder is SFI. Thank you
Hi Marilyn
Yes, If success was a once off visit, everyone will be successful. At least all those who visited and signed up with SFI will be.

Many join SFI with the intention of picking up money at the end of the month for just visiting the beautiful pages. others think they have found employment. and finally check out when they get disappointed.

In life generally, people are in a hurry to get solution to everything including food and source of income. This is why we have fast food chain growing on daily bases.

But after spending your effort and money on get rich quick and fast foods you will still realize you took the short cut.
Short cuts are not necessarily the best option.

Many will soon realize after trial and error on other business options and come back to build a realistic future enterprise.

So FOCUS on the active , and once in a while send messages to the SLEEPERS , but like a said focus on helping the bird at hand.......some prefer to learn by life example.....others may never be successful in anything because they are never ready to pay the price.

Don't let them discourage you.. ....if you see anyone on top : he climbed there he didn't drop there so lets climb.....the ladder is SFI.

Thank you
Sunday Ikechukwu E.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Some of our sleepers don't believe in our ideology, we have to prove otherwise to them. Sfi is strong and can deliver at anytime. Sfi is risk and coactive, just what it takes to be a celebrity. Not everyone can dare it. However there are Diamond designated among the sleepers, whoever is waiting for the sleepers to wake up is not making a mistake. Thanks alot!
Some of our sleepers don't believe in our ideology, we have to prove otherwise to them. Sfi is strong and can deliver at anytime. Sfi is risk and coactive, just what it takes to be a celebrity. Not everyone can dare it. However there are Diamond designated among the sleepers, whoever is waiting for the sleepers to wake up is not making a mistake. Thanks alot!
Jude U.

Nigeria

Liked by Marilyn C. Bruce H.

| Edit settings