SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

When is a PSA officially a PSA ?

Posted 8 months ago

When is a PSA officially a PSA ? That is a question I have been asking myself ever since I joined and to date I have not been able to properly determine the decision line. So I would like to propose that an applying person only officially becomes a PSA when they have confirmed their registration by clicking the confirmation link in the welcome email. My reasoning behind this is that a lot of people fill out their details but never confirm their email address so, when we as sponsors welcome them, we have to email them directly to an unconfirmed email address, This takes communications outside the SFI system and opens it up to potential problems. Team Mail messages don't get sent to unconfirmed email addresses, so really restricts the flow of information and potentially limits the view of SFI to the newly applying person. A member application is only officially complete when the applying member has confirmed their details. I believe that when a new person applies to become a member of SFI, their application and status of PSA (Aff) is only confirmed once they have confirmed their details by clicking the link in the welcome email. Until that moment has occurred, the person cannot be considered a PSA and should not be recorded as such. I would like to see every ones views and opinions on this. Kind regards, Antony.
When is a PSA officially a PSA ?

That is a question I have been asking myself ever since I joined and to date I have not been able to properly determine the decision line.

So

I would like to propose that an applying person only officially becomes a PSA when they have confirmed their registration by clicking the confirmation link in the welcome email.

My reasoning behind this is that a lot of people fill out their details but never confirm their email address so,
when we as sponsors welcome them, we have to email them directly to an unconfirmed email address, This takes communications outside the SFI system and opens it up to potential problems.
Team Mail messages don't get sent to unconfirmed email addresses, so really restricts the flow of information and potentially limits the view of SFI to the newly applying person.
A member application is only officially complete when the applying member has confirmed their details.

I believe that when a new person applies to become a member of SFI, their application and status of PSA (Aff) is only confirmed once they have confirmed their details by clicking the link in the welcome email.

Until that moment has occurred, the person cannot be considered a PSA and should not be recorded as such.

I would like to see every ones views and opinions on this.

Kind regards,
Antony.
Antony I.

Australia

Posted 8 months ago

I believe that a soon as you sign up you are officially an affiliate and as soon as you assigned to a Sponsor you are officially a PSA or when you assigned to a Co-sponsor a CSA. It's like the question: " what was first the chicken or the egg?":smile: Kind regards and many blessings.:smile::heart:
I believe that a soon as you sign up you are officially an affiliate and as soon as you assigned to a Sponsor you are officially a PSA or when you assigned to a Co-sponsor a CSA.

It's like the question: " what was first the chicken or the egg?"

Kind regards and many blessings.
4x SUPPORT
Christoffel Botha J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Antony, According to SFI website, what is an PSA: An affiliate you personally brought into the SFI program and to whom you are responsible for providing leadership and support. When a person sign-up, they already give their email address. You, as the sponsor, send them an welcome email. But even, if you don't have send an email to them, they can start to read and learn. SFI shows them the way in the first stage after they sign-up. Problem is that many don't understand the program yet and think this is not the job i want. Many times on Forum, there has been a discussion about the inactive PSAs.
Hello Antony,

According to SFI website, what is an PSA:
An affiliate you personally brought into the SFI program and to whom you are responsible for providing leadership and support.

When a person sign-up, they already give their email address.
You, as the sponsor, send them an welcome email.
But even, if you don't have send an email to them, they can start to read and learn.
SFI shows them the way in the first stage after they sign-up.
Problem is that many don't understand the program yet and think this is not the job i want.

Many times on Forum, there has been a discussion about the inactive PSAs.
349x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Antony, Any person who join SFI through your link is your PSA. It doesn't matter if they are active or not. As a sponsor you need to send important information to help them build their business. By building their business, they are building your business as well. My actions go like this, I send them welcome email when they join. In two, three days later I send them a new email to remind them about their registration. After that, I send the team emails once a week. I don't have a problem with huge lists of inactive affiliates, maybe they will see one of my emails and decide to give it a try. Don't forget, many people join from curiosity. You may not believe it, but some people do not realize they even joined (I had few such responds). But you never know what is happening or will happen in their lives and maybe they could be your best PSA eventually. Wishing you all the best!
Hello Antony,
Any person who join SFI through your link is your PSA. It doesn't matter if they are active or not.
As a sponsor you need to send important information to help them build their business. By building their business, they are building your business as well.
My actions go like this, I send them welcome email when they join. In two, three days later I send them a new email to remind them about their registration.
After that, I send the team emails once a week.
I don't have a problem with huge lists of inactive affiliates, maybe they will see one of my emails and decide to give it a try.
Don't forget, many people join from curiosity. You may not believe it, but some people do not realize they even joined (I had few such responds). But you never know what is happening or will happen in their lives and maybe they could be your best PSA eventually.
Wishing you all the best!
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello- Interesting question! PSA by definition is a Personally Sponsored Associate so by that a person you have signed up compared to one who is through opti-build although still your member is passed down to you and carries a different symbol. So anyone under you is a PSA as in recruited by you. Even though we all treat our team members the same way. Hope this helps! Robert
Hello-

Interesting question! PSA by definition is a Personally Sponsored Associate so by that a person you have signed up compared to one who is through opti-build although still your member is passed down to you and carries a different symbol. So anyone under you is a PSA as in recruited by you. Even though we all treat our team members the same way.

Hope this helps!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Antony, In SFI, a PSA is a Personally Sponsored Affiliate. Once the person has gone through the process of registration and you're informed by SFI, he or she is your PSA. Being active or inactive through a default or the other is a separate matter and this is where the sponsor's ingenuity is put to task. Regards!
Hello Antony,

In SFI, a PSA is a Personally Sponsored Affiliate. Once the person has gone through the process of registration and you're informed by SFI, he or she is your PSA.
Being active or inactive through a default or the other is a separate matter and this is where the sponsor's ingenuity is put to task.

Regards!
7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Antony Once a person is assigned a number by the SFI system he/she is a PSA and a CSA[b].[/b] (Please note that period) Many sign up with incorrect emails, either accidentally or on purpose. I does not matter if you are able to contact them or not. They are there and you are stuck with them for a year or until you become inactive. If they didn't get a welcome mail from SFI because of a bad address they do not know their login info so they can't contact you and you can't contact them unless you can plainly see where their address is incorrect. They are still a PSA and a CSA for you and/or someone else. That is my opinion. Al
Hi Antony
Once a person is assigned a number by the SFI system he/she is a PSA and a CSA. (Please note that period)
Many sign up with incorrect emails, either accidentally or on purpose. I does not matter if you are able to contact them or not. They are there and you are stuck with them for a year or until you become inactive.
If they didn't get a welcome mail from SFI because of a bad address they do not know their login info so they can't contact you and you can't contact them unless you can plainly see where their address is incorrect. They are still a PSA and a CSA for you and/or someone else.
That is my opinion.

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 8 months ago

I think it is clearly defined by several people here. Once they are assigned an ID number to your team (regardless how they came: advertising, PSA to go, opti-build, co-ops, etc) they are your PSA.
I think it is clearly defined by several people here. Once they are assigned an ID number to your team (regardless how they came: advertising, PSA to go, opti-build, co-ops, etc) they are your PSA.

| Edit settings