Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Smart Phone/Cell Phone Training

Posted 4 months ago More by Robert T.

Hello- I keep running into the same issue as we get into new territories and with many new signups now. Their only way of connecting is with a cell phone. So far I have found three different types of systems and after much agony and frustration along with screenshots I can help them out but getting, there is the difficult part. I know there are youtube videos on several subjects using a computer or laptop but tell me someone has a good video for Cell Phones and how to training. If not maybe it should become a tech-savvy person project to help everyone out. I have a hard enough time using my cell phone and have issues getting into and out of areas and did a part of training tonight via email. It was not complete and had a couple of samples and told her to trade screenshots so I could help her out. Robert
Hello-

I keep running into the same issue as we get into new territories and with many new signups now. Their only way of connecting is with a cell phone. So far I have found three different types of systems and after much agony and frustration along with screenshots I can help them out but getting, there is the difficult part. I know there are youtube videos on several subjects using a computer or laptop but tell me someone has a good video for Cell Phones and how to training. If not maybe it should become a tech-savvy person project to help everyone out. I have a hard enough time using my cell phone and have issues getting into and out of areas and did a part of training tonight via email. It was not complete and had a couple of samples and told her to trade screenshots so I could help her out.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Robert T , It is very nice that you take care of all aspects of access for new users. I often say that the bike can not get to the moon ,or maybe I do not know . So I say that at this stage of the development of mobile phones , they are not the most suitable for professional job engagement. My opinion and I write it to every new member. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Robert T ,
It is very nice that you take care of all aspects of access for new users.
I often say that the bike can not get to the moon ,or maybe I do not know .
So I say that at this stage of the development of mobile phones ,
they are not the most suitable for professional job engagement.
My opinion and I write it to every new member.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Robert. I usually send them videos for new members who work only on cell phones. Type on YOUTUBE [b]SFI ON MOBILE[/b] AND YOU WILL find great videos there. I could place a link here but it has his affiliate link in the description.
Hi Robert.
I usually send them videos for new members who work only on cell phones.
Type on YOUTUBE SFI ON MOBILE AND YOU WILL find great videos there.
I could place a link here but it has his affiliate link in the description.
64x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Robert, I used my phone at the beginning, what I did so I could get to where I wanted in a hurry was put a SFI icon, a Genealogy icon, to my home screen so I can access my psa's or other on SFI site Quicker. I have just tried adding Lunchpad and TC which have both worked on my phone. Get the page you want on your home screen, on the top right corner of your phone there is 3 small dots click on them and you'll find "ADD TO HOME SCREEN". I am not sure if all phones are setup this way but I found it easier to work the SFI sites. Hope this helps you. Dawn
Hi Robert,

I used my phone at the beginning, what I did so I could get to where I wanted in a hurry was put a SFI icon, a Genealogy icon, to my home screen so I can access my psa's or other on SFI site Quicker. I have just tried adding Lunchpad and TC which have both worked on my phone. Get the page you want on your home screen, on the top right corner of your phone there is 3 small dots click on them and you'll find "ADD TO HOME SCREEN". I am not sure if all phones are setup this way but I found it easier to work the SFI sites.

Hope this helps you.
Dawn
Dawn V.

Australia

Posted 4 months ago

Wow, I would say that you are going way above and beyond your call of duties. I have been using my smart cell phone, from the day I started and never watched a YouTube video about anything and at this point, I may check them out, in the near future. I'm just saying, nobody mentioned these videos, no where that I have looked, has there ever been a listing put on our home page. Thanks, Kelly SFI Bronze Team Leader
Wow, I would say that you are going way above and beyond your call of duties.

I have been using my smart cell phone, from the day I started and never watched a YouTube video about anything and at this point, I may check them out, in the near future.

I'm just saying, nobody mentioned these videos, no where that I have looked, has there ever been a listing put on our home page.

Thanks,

Kelly SFI Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Robert T.

Thank you for the replies. I have checked on SFI videos for youtube never for mobile though. So thank you for that title. I figured that was normal for a sponsor to do this when one asks for help. I was working in retail they said the worst thing to do when a customer asks questions is to point and say it is over there take them to it and show them the product or get them help if you cannot get away. To me, this is no different if someone asks how to make SFI and I say figure it out I will not have an active PSA for very long. Although I have had them say no videos or short sentences then I ask do you want my help or not. I have sent you everything I have and you are still resisting me then I know there is not much I can do for them. Robert
Thank you for the replies. I have checked on SFI videos for youtube never for mobile though. So thank you for that title. I figured that was normal for a sponsor to do this when one asks for help. I was working in retail they said the worst thing to do when a customer asks questions is to point and say it is over there take them to it and show them the product or get them help if you cannot get away. To me, this is no different if someone asks how to make SFI and I say figure it out I will not have an active PSA for very long. Although I have had them say no videos or short sentences then I ask do you want my help or not. I have sent you everything I have and you are still resisting me then I know there is not much I can do for them.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hello I keep running into the same issue as we get into new territories and with many new signups now. Their only way of connecting is with a cell phone. So far I have found three different types of systems and after much agony and frustration along with screenshots I can help them out but getting, there is the difficult part. I know there are youtube videos on several subjects using a computer or laptop but tell me someone has a good video for Cell Phones and how to training. If not maybe it should become a tech-savvy person project to help everyone out. I have a hard enough time using my cell phone and have issues getting into and out of areas and did a part of training tonight via email. It was not complete and had a couple of samples and told her to trade screenshots so I could help her out. Robert[/quote]
Hello

I keep running into the same issue as we get into new territories and with many new signups now. Their only way of connecting is with a cell phone. So far I have found three different types of systems and after much agony and frustration along with screenshots I can help them out but getting, there is the difficult part. I know there are youtube videos on several subjects using a computer or laptop but tell me someone has a good video for Cell Phones and how to training. If not maybe it should become a tech-savvy person project to help everyone out. I have a hard enough time using my cell phone and have issues getting into and out of areas and did a part of training tonight via email. It was not complete and had a couple of samples and told her to trade screenshots so I could help her out.

Robert
Ranjit V.

India

Liked by Marilyn C. James K.

| Edit settings